Regarding our view on Half somali kids...

Half somalis speak somali and are more culturally inclined if their

• Total voters
In this case your mothers side are completely killed off
:farmajoyaab:
They don't need to be alive. them being dead is motivational enough. If your moms side were killed of you would more than likely be pissed and who knows avenge their deaths instead of claiming a side that hates you and looks down on you

SPERM IS ALIVE WHILE THE EGG JUST SIT THERE AND DOESNT MOVE
THE SPERM DEVELOPMENT IN TO CHILD AND NOT THE EGG

Sperm seeds the egg and that is it. From that on the responsibility is all on the women's body, The baby literally goes from a gooey mess into a living breathing baby

They don't need to be alive. them being dead is motivational enough. If your moms side were killed of you would more than likely be pissed and who knows avenge their deaths instead of claiming a side that hates you and looks down on you
I don't think one would be upset if they did the killing and conquered the people and their land.

Men carry sperm and the women carry the eggs...:gucciwhat: You are not making any sense If Somalia gets invaded and all the men were killed off and the invaders slept with all the women the kids would still be equally half Somali.
NAH THAT IS CALLED POPULATION REPLACEMENT DO UDERSTAND IT IS NOT ABOUT HALF THERE IS NO SUCK THINK AS HALF SINCE WE ALL MIXED

NAH THAT IS CALLED POPULATION REPLACEMENT DO UDERSTAND IT IS NOT ABOUT HALF THERE IS NO SUCK THINK AS HALF SINCE WE ALL MIXED

The kids would still view the invaders as foreigners in their land. Native Americans DNA has probably been diluted and we know AA has 15-30 % white in them from slavery time, you don't see them clinging onto their whiteness.

Men are not as important as they once were and as things are looking in about 200 yrs we'll live in a matriarchal world, which I would love to live in.
I think it's highly unlikely but do you think you'll be alive to see it IF it were to happen?

Who am I in this scenario
:ayaanswag:
I'm a bit puzzled

Your father is the invader and the mother is the native one here. Who do you feel closer to? More than likely, the invader father don't view you as an equal and since kids spend more time with their mothers, you would probably feel more inclined to your mother side.

If the mother is only Somali the kid is not Somali. That’s how I always seen it. Because of the “You are what your dad is” but foreign kids who have Somali mothers speak better somali I think. But technically are unfortunately not Somali. Which is Culturally and scientifically the truth.

I think it's highly unlikely but do you think you'll be alive to see it IF it were to happen?

It's not that unlikely if women players their cards right. look at the west and all the policing women are doing. You can literally lose your job over being sexist. And obviously I won't be alive for 200 yrs from now, so I don't think I'll witness it sadly:(

The kids would still view the invaders as foreigners in their land. Native Americans DNA has probably been diluted and we know AA has 15-30 % white in them from slavery time, you don't see them clinging onto their whiteness.
WHY NOT
AND BTW JUST LIKE YOU TAKE YOUR FATHER NAME AND NOT YOUR MOTHER NAME

YOU TAKE AFTER YOUR FATHER NATION NOT YOUR MOTHER NATION
AND IF U SAY NO PLZZ EXPLAIN TO ME WHY KIDS TAKE THEIR FATHER NAME AND NOT THE MOTHER IF THE MOTHER IS LINEAGE/NATION IS SO IMPORTAN

If the mother is only Somali the kid is not Somali. That’s how I always seen it. Because of the “You are what your dad is” but foreign kids who have Somali mothers speak better somali I think. But technically are unfortunately not Somali. Which is Culturally and scientifically the truth.
again, scientifically its always 50/50 :bell:

BTW THE KID WOULDNT VIEW THEIR FATHER A FOREIFNER ?? WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT

WHY NOT
AND BTW JUST LIKE YOU TAKE YOUR FATHER NAME AND NOT YOUR MOTHER NAME

YOU TAKE AFTER YOUR FATHER NATION NOT YOUR MOTHER NATION
AND IF U SAY NO PLZZ EXPLAIN TO ME WHY KIDS TAKE THEIR FATHER NAME AND NOT THE MOTHER IF THE MOTHER IS LINEAGE/NATION IS SO IMPORTAN

It's a social construct to take after the father's name. In the country I live in you can choose to take the mothers name and or the man can choose to take his wife's name.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Soon the Somali Identity will be just like the jews . People will call themselves somali and it will mean nothing but none of this even matters. We are focused on the wrong things these kind of topics are meaningless

Your father is the invader and the mother is the native one here. Who do you feel closer to? More than likely, the invader father don't view you as an equal and since kids spend more time with their mothers, you would probably feel more inclined to your mother side.
I don't think that's true as the males who are invading would be in their favour to have many kids as possible with these women and I think they wouldnt view them any less then their other kids. Doesn't make sense if you are going to view them as unequal why have them in the first place

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don't understand why people think that your only Somali if your father is Somali. I disagree. You are more Somali if your mother is Somali. Think about it. A mother is more present in a child's life than a father (most of the time). She spends more time with the child, carries it, feeds it and probably communicates with it more. Let's be honest, of all the half Somali kids you know of, who is more culturally inclined and actually speaks the language. Half Somalis with the father being Somali, usually claim their mom's ethnicity and religion and the half Somali kids with a Somali mother claim their Somali side more.

And don't mention qabiil as an argument, qabiil at this point is out-dated and I think we've reached a consensus that most qabiils are just federations and not actually real. so, a pointless argument.

Share your thought!
A Native American/ Somali with a Somali dad actually has a tribe and standing in Somali culture. A

Somali/Kenyan with Kenyan dad has 0 standing and no qabil. Hadith states those who claim their mothers clan and people and customs over there father will go to hell

I am a supporter of feminism in Somali community, but not here. This makes absolutely no sense. Regardless if they speak the best Somali in the world, they can’t fully be a Somali simply because everything comes from the dad.

Qabil matters. Listen to every nikkah when the groom is introduced. 9 times out of 10 you hear his qabil before his name. We can’t pick and choose things to formulate an argument. Address a part of something you gotta address the entire thing

again, scientifically its always 50/50 :bell:
LOL IT IS ABOUT LINEAGE AND NATION NOT 50/50 OUR FOREFATHER HAVE DIE AND SHEED BLOOB TO PROTEC AND PROVIDE THEIR KID AND DESECENT FOR LAND AND NATION FOREFATHER HAVE CONTRIBUTE MORE IN OUR SOSIATY MORE THEN MOTHERS IT IS OUR FOREFATHER THT NAMES US SOMALI NOT THE MOTHERS

Trending

Latest posts