Regarding our view on Half somali kids...

Half somalis speak somali and are more culturally inclined if their

• Total voters
Life i have read a few of your posts on this site. You seem like one that is slightly mentally hinged. Therefore i will try my best to interact with the mentally challenged.

Our culture says so. Just because you wanted to act like a man even though ypu are a women it doesn't mean we will change it. Do you understand children that come from somali mothers are not somali but individuals that have somali mothers. That is it. You and ur ilk can keep on demanding to marry out and allow your children to be apart of the so called somali race, but they will never be accepted. Simple you are a shell that harbours a seed from a man. That seed becomes your offspring. IF that seed comes from say an sandnigger that child is a sandnigger, an Adoon that child is an adoon, cadaan shaytaan, then it is an cadan shaytaan.

I hope you are able to understand me. :trumpsmirk:

First of all somali = adoon, don't understand why you are trying to make a distinction. And second of all why are people questioning my mental health? I am curious what makes you think that and what post of mines exactly?

You may want to view women as machines whose whole purpose is to breed but that's not reality. Reality is women have become way more than that and they are actively contributing to the societies they live in. Thankfully I live in a time where I'm not reduced to a baby machine and can do exactly what I want. If I want to go clubbing, have sex and drink, I'll do so. Your view are your views and not laws. Men are not as important as they once were and as things are looking in about 200 yrs we'll live in a matriarchal world, which I would love to live in.

My main point I'm trying to get across is that we should drop the double standard. How come men linage is the sole determinator to ones somaliness but females linage is boiled down to nothing. Culture may not make someone Somali, but it is an important factor. I believe half somali kids with a somali mother are as much somali as half somali kids with a somali father
cuz male lineage is the reason somali man and somali woman not the other way around it is not about double stadard
lineage doesnt change but woman do and if non somali lineage comes to somalia popalation
then somali lineage will go extinct
btw in the old men were killing off the man and keep the woman so IN ORDE increase their lineage and population MALES KEEP POPULATION GROW NOT THE WOMAN

My kids will be Somali whether or not people accept it or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Apollo might expand on that. as I understood it, most qabiils are just federations and not actually related to each other. the whole lineage thing is unreliable as well, just look at the names, they clearly changed the names. My Somali teacher subtly touched on it as well, how names have changed and linages are fake since some abtirisi will have Islamic names before we even were Muslims and Islam existed and the timing doesn't add up neither, there are a lot of inconsistencies with abtirsi aswell

Lineage has nothing to do with culture. It’s more to do with ancestry and family. Culture is more broad than that :bell:
CULTURE IS WAY OF LIFE A WAY OF LIFE DOESNT MAKE U SOMALI
IF WE GO BY YOUR LOGIC THEN SOMALIS ARE ARAB INDIANS BRIT ITALIAN YEMEN CUZ WE FOLLOW THEIR AWAY OF LIFE AND WE HAVE MANY NON SOMALI IN SOMALI LANGUAGE YOUR LOGIC DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF U SAY WE GO BY CULTURE THEN WE ARE ARABS ITALIAN BRIT INDIANS YEMENISE

cuz male lineage is the reason somali man and somali woman not the other way around it is not about double stadard
lineage doesnt change but woman do and if non somali lineage comes to somalia popalation
then somali lineage will go extinct
btw in the old men were killing off the man and keep the woman so IN ORDE increase their lineage and population MALES KEEP POPULATION GROW NOT THE WOMAN

Somalis are Somalis because male+ female = Somali. Again, why are you giving all the credit to the man, it takes two to tango.

No one gives a shit who jizzed in your mom. Your still half Somali no matter what, it's fucking genetics.
A SOMALI IS NOT ABOUT GENEICS IT ABOUT LINEAGE EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD IS MIXED EVEN SO CALLED WHITE NO ONE IS NOT PURE BEING SOMALI ABOUT LINEAGE AND NOT CULTURE AND SPEAKING SOMALI
IF WE GO BY YOUR LOGIC
THEN U ARE ENGLISH MAN CUZ YOU SPEAK ENGLISH WRITE IN ENGLISH AND YOUR CULTURE IS ENGLISH

Macalin M

Out here
@Apollo might expand on that. as I understood it, most qabiils are just federations and not actually related to each other. the whole lineage thing is unreliable as well, just look at the names, they clearly changed the names. My Somali teacher subtly touched on it as well, how names have changed and linages are fake since some abtirisi will have Islamic names before we even were Muslims and Islam existed and the timing doesn't add up neither, there are a lot of inconsistencies with abtirsi aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was talking more to the people who consider half Somalis with a Somali father as a real Somali but half Somali kids with Somali mothers as ajnabis, But other than that I agree, we should aim for our own, but at the end of the day love prevails all and if someone ends up falling in love with a non-somali, I think they should be able to go for it without fearing to be ostracised
Half somali kids regardless of whether they have a somali father or mother, I would still consider them half somalis. I think the reason why some say half Somalis with a Somali father are full Somalis is cuz the kids after their father's clan which is in line with somali culture and Islam unlike if the mother was somali and the father was ajaanib.
:samwelcome:
Hope that helps

Haye you are still half Somali no matter who is the Somali one.

Honestly I would not consider someone to be full Somali if they had one parent (even the father) that is Somali.
IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING FULLL EVERYONE THIS WORLD IS MIX NO ONE IS PURE ALL SO CALLED RACE ARE MIX

BY YOUR LOGIC THE EUROPIAN THAT KILLED ALL NATIVE AMERICAN MAN AND RAPED WOMAN TO REPLACE THE THE NATIVE AMERICAN MAN SO THT MEANS THE EUROPIAN MAN KIDS ARE NATIVE AMERICAN BY YOUR LOGIC BTW IN ANCIANT TIME MALES WERE KILLED OF IN ORDER TO REPLACE THEM

IT IS NOT ABOUT CRDIT IT IS ABOUT NOT GOING EXTINCT
MALES CARES GENES SO OUR POPULATION DONT GO EXTINCT

Stop being so paranoid. Your logic isn't making sense,

Somali males marry out= expansion VS Somali women marry out = extinction. Make it make sense :kanyehmm:

Half somali kids regardless of whether they have a somali father or mother, I would still consider them half somalis. I think the reason why some say half Somalis with a Somali father are full Somalis is cuz the kids after their father's clan which is in line with somali culture and Islam unlike if the mother was somali and the father was ajaanib.
Hope that helps
IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING PURE NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS PURE BEING SOMALI U HAVE TO LINEAGE THE MALES CARE THE GENES IN ORDER TO increase their lineage and population

Hope that helps

I understand why I just don't agree with it. Practically it doesn't make any sense, a kid spends more time with the mother than the father, It's stupid to say "your more Somali if your father is Somali".

Stop being so paranoid. Your logic isn't making sense,

Somali males marry out= expansion VS Somali women marry out = extinction. Make it make sense :kanyehmm:
IT IS THE TRUTH
IF WE GO BY YOUR LOGIC EUROPIAN MAN THAT KILLED NATIVE AMERICAN MAN AND RAPED THEIR WOAMN SO THE EUROPIAN MAN CHILD THT THE NATIVE AMERICAN BORE DOES THT MAKE HIM NATIVE AMERICAN MAN NO IT IS CALLED REPLACEMENT
PS MALES CARE GENES TO KEEP THEIR ANCESTORS ALIVE AND THEIR POPULATION

Somalis waa gaajo,

strong powerful Empires like the Arab and Turkish have expanded the meaning behind their ethnics.

For example one who identifies as Turk or Arab is Arab or Turk.
One who speaks one of the 2 languages can identify as the ethnic
Or If one has an Arab or Turkish father he is Turk or Arab.

You see 2 of the 3 options make one Arab or Turk

With Somalis waa gaajo they cant expand it waa gaajo mentality thats why we stay poor and gaajo and never amount to anything.
SO YOU AGREE IN ORDER TO BE SOMALI U HAVE TO SOMALI FATHER

I understand why I just don't agree with it. Practically it doesn't make any sense, a kid spends more time with the mother than the father, It's stupid to say "your more Somali if your father is Somali".
Tbh with you if I were a half somali and my father was ajaanib I wouldn't identify as a somali but whatever my father is, doesn't matter how much time I've spent with my somali mother. I've met some half madow kids who had cadaan mothers but they would never say they were cadaan(English,Scottish,Welsh,French,German etc)

IT IS THE TRUTH
IF WE GO BY YOUR LOGIC EUROPIAN MAN THAT KILLED NATIVE AMERICAN MAN AND RAPED THEIR WOAMN SO THE EUROPIAN MAN CHILD THT THE NATIVE AMERICAN BORE DOES THT MAKE HIM NATIVE AMERICAN MAN NO IT IS CALLED REPLACEMENT
PS MALES CARE GENES TO KEEP THEIR ANCESTORS ALIVE AND THEIR POPULATION
Men carry sperm and the women carry the eggs...:gucciwhat: You are not making any sense If Somalia gets invaded and all the men were killed off and the invaders slept with all the women the kids would still be equally half Somali.

Trending

Latest posts