Regarding our view on Half somali kids...

Half somalis speak somali and are more culturally inclined if their

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
SO YOU AGREE IN ORDER TO BE SOMALI U HAVE TO SOMALI FATHER
No to me if one identifies as Somali and strives to learn to speak the language and learn it he is Somali too. Really feels Somali and wants to help and contribute. Those are more valuable than the deadbeats who just have a Somali father but are gaajo and don't contribute anything.

First of all somali = adoon, don't understand why you are trying to make a distinction. And second of all why are people questioning my mental health? I am curious what makes you think that and what post of mines exactly?

You may want to view women as machines whose whole purpose is to breed but that's not reality. Reality is women have become way more than that and they are actively contributing to the societies they live in. Thankfully I live in a time where I'm not reduced to a baby machine and can do exactly what I want. If I want to go clubbing, have sex and drink, I'll do so. Your view are your views and not laws. Men are not as important as they once were and as things are looking in about 200 yrs we'll live in a matriarchal world, which I would love to live in.
SO IF WOMAN WANT TO CONTRIBUTING TO THE SOCIETIES THEY HAVE TO GOTO CLUB AND HAVE SEX IS THT ALL WOMAN IS TO YOU? I REALY THOUGH U WERE BETTER THEN THIS PLZZ WOMAN ARE NOT JUST FOR SEX OR GO CLUBING

Men carry sperm and the women carry the eggs...:gucciwhat: You are not making any sense If Somalia gets invaded and all the men were killed off and the invaders slept with all the women the kids would still be equally half Somali.
Yes they would be but why identify with a group of people who were destroyed and conquered. Imagine all your mothers male relatives killed off then say I'm somali
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

No to me if one identifies as Somali and strives to learn to speak the language and learn it he is Somali too. Those are more valuable than the deadbeats who just have a Somali father but are gaajo and don't contribute anything.
BY YOUR LOGIC YOUR ENGLISH MAN CUZ U SPAK ENGLISH A
No to me if one identifies as Somali and strives to learn to speak the language and learn it he is Somali too. Those are more valuable than the deadbeats who just have a Somali father but are gaajo and don't contribute anything.
BY YOUR LOGIC YOUR ARE ENGLISH MAN AND CELTIC CUZ YOU SPEAK ENGLISH

Men carry sperm and the women carry the eggs...:gucciwhat: You are not making any sense If Somalia gets invaded and all the men were killed off and the invaders slept with all the women the kids would still be equally half Somali.
SPERM IS THE IMPORTEN CUZ SPERM TURN INTO CHILDS THE EGG IS THERE FOR THE SPERM
SPERM IS THE MOST IMPORTTAN

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How does one feel English or Somali
:ayaanswag:
It's subjective is it not
Again I said let's say someone is autosomally 50% Somali and he speaks the language and identifies as Somali. The person in my book is more Somali than a deadbeat let's say in UK who is jileec skinny ma99ot and only feasts on welfare but contributes nothing and wants nothing to do with his Somali identity, but yeah has Somali dad. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yes they would be but why identify with a group of people who were destroyed and conquered. Imagine all your mothers male relatives killed off then say I'm somali
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
It's called Pride:bell: I would rather identify with my mother's side because loss and failure are bigger motivation than just victory. It's like saying if your an AA and have white blood in you, would you identify with your black side more or your withe side who more than likely looks down on you?

SPERM IS THE IMPORTEN CUZ SPERM TURN INTO CHILDS THE EGG IS THERE FOR THE SPERM
SPERM IS THE MOST IMPORTTAN
No, the egg is equally important and I could go as far as saying that the female body is the more important factor here since she is the one carrying and delivering the baby.

No, the egg is equally important and I could go as far as saying that the female body is the more important factor here since she is the one carrying and delivering the baby.
AGAIN IF BALCK MAN MARRIES WHITE WOMAN THE WILL IDENTITIVE TO HIS FATHER AND NOT THE MOTHER WHY IS THAT TELL

Last edited:
SPERM IS ALIVE WHILE THE EGG JUST SIT THERE AND DOESNT MOVE
THE SPERM DEVELOPMENT IN TO CHILD AND NOT THE EGG

It's called Pride:bell: I would rather identify with my mother's side because loss and failure are bigger motivation than just victory. It's like saying if your an AA and have white blood in you, would you identify with your black side more or your withe side who more than likely looks down on you?
In this case your mothers side are completely killed off
:farmajoyaab:

Again I said let's say someone is autosomally 50% Somali and he speaks the language and identifies as Somali. The person in my book is more Somali than a deadbeat let's say in UK who is jileec skinny ma99ot and only feasts on welfare but contributes nothing and wants nothing to do with his Somali identity, but yeah has Somali dad. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
SPEAKING LANGUAGE DONT MAKE NO SOMALI JUST LIKE I SPEAK FINNISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH DOES THAT MAKE ME FINNISH MAN OR ENGLISH MAN?
THAT IS NOT EVEN LOGIC

Trending

Latest posts