Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
So how can you come to a conclusion that nazism is worse than Zionism when you said a person wasn’t born in that period or didn’t study the subject would think nazism isn’t much.

Well I can also use your statement against you and say the same thing a person who hasn’t studied Zionism would think Zionism isn’t much.
Exactly what did/does this group do?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ciyaal sadex jir ah ayaan ahay, maxaa jira?

Also i didnt imply nazism is worse, do not twist my words.
I have provided you a video on why nazism is horrible why can't you do the same?
I will answer your question but in order for me to do so you must answer my question since i asked first are you a male or a female?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm male.

Do you know about fractional reserved banking? Do you know about fiat currency and how it operates?

Who owns the United States federal reserves and what is their relationship with the president of the United States? Here’s alan Greenspan the previous chair for over a decade of the federal reserve

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.

Do you know about fractional reserved banking? Do you know about fiat currency and how it operates?
I watched the video and i watch another video on Zionism.
Screenshot_20180715-222025_YouTube.jpg
I can see zionism isn't the most loved ideology. :damedamn: i guess they do have something to be hated for.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ColloquiallyFluent

Are you familar with the term quantitative easing? Which is counterfeiting the artificial printing of money which if any ordinary person did they would go to prison for a very long time yet the central banks have this power.

Most of the people in the western world are debt slaves it’s a form of slavery you can’t see the chains around your neck but when these banks call in their debt then it will be too late for emancipation

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
The reason why the diaspora community from somalia in canada and the united states is successful is cause the majority of the people who are there are from puntland.

The head of the worlds criminal courts in the hague is from puntland.

The governor of Minneapolis is from puntland.

The best known none white model iman is from puntland.

The best known somali actor barkad is from puntland.

The immigration minister for canada is from puntland.

The senator of Minnesota is from puntland.

The reason why the united kindom duaspora community is trash is cause they are predominantly from burco berbera and hargaysa.

mjs are hard working people Mansha Allah

I definitely agree that benefits have made a lot of people lazy. You find people discussing ways of exploiting the system to get more money instead of how to get off by getting this job or joining this scheme.

Many people in this country unfortunately scam the system not declaring to the government that they are married so the government gives the mother more money thinking she is a single mother but she ain't, her hubby is working.

Claiming benefits in theUK and the country they came from.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bdulle-described-Britain-land-easy-money.html

Also a big part of the reason why a taxi driver job is so common among the community is the fact that you are self employed so you can claim to earn £15000 instead of the actual £25000. Thereby paying less tax and then actually get money from the government for not earning enough.

In my time in this forum, all I've been reading is how trash the Somali UK community is...... So the question that I wanna ask you guys is has the exploitation of state benefits made us poorer and is it root to most of our problems here in the UK? :hmm:

Also, the stuff shared on this tweet is new to me and so do you guys agree with it?

Leave the reverts marrying our xalimos nonsense out of this thread :mahubowtf:

Tbh, UK Somalis should've been like American and Canadian Somalis.

American and Canadian Somalis are the libaax of the Somali Diasporas. They run their cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts