Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
In my time in this forum, all I've been reading is how trash the Somali UK community is...... So the question that I wanna ask you guys is has the exploitation of state benefits made us poorer and is it root to most of our problems here in the UK? :hmm:

Also, the stuff shared on this tweet is new to me and so do you guys agree with it?

Leave the reverts marrying our xalimos nonsense out of this thread :mahubowtf:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
No, it's the extremists mosques that make the youth think of the cadaan there as dirty kuffar, leading them to not work and only take benefits while advocating against it.

Jamaican culture, they think they're being cool and hip by following the bottom of blacks in the UK.

wannabe gangsters, hookah bars increasing addiction. Drugs.

Best think to do is move out of black neighbourhoods or social housing.

Sxb we are far more laid back than Canadian Somalis. Alot of them are criminals and drinking khamri is normal over there.

No, it's the extremists mosques that make the youth think of the cadaan there as dirty kuffar, leading them to not work and only take benefits while advocating against it.

Jamaican culture, they think they're being cool and hip by following the bottom of blacks in the UK.

wannabe gangsters, hookah bars increasing addiction. Drugs.

Best think to do is move out of black neighbourhoods or social housing.
Gimme an example of "extremist" mosque in uk?

In my time in this forum, all I've been reading is how trash the Somali UK community is...... So the question that I wanna ask you guys is has the exploitation of state benefits made us poorer and is it root to most of our problems here in the UK? :hmm:

Also, the stuff shared on this tweet is new to me and so do you guys agree with it?

Leave the reverts marrying our xalimos nonsense out of this thread :mahubowtf:
Cultural Marxist tweet! Why don’t they speak English?

White

Gimme an example of "extremist" mosque in uk?
Most obvious one is finsbury, my relatives have told me that they train terrorists there and send to pakistan, etc. And seeing as guantinomobay files show that quite a few terrorists were trained there before being shipped to terrorist organisations. Welcome to Londonistan where terrorists receive payment from the UK government.

Most obvious one is finsbury, my relatives have told me that they train terrorists there and send to pakistan, etc. And seeing as guantinomobay files show that quite a few terrorists were trained there before being shipped to terrorist organisations. Welcome to Londonistan where terrorists receive payment from the UK government.
Is this a mosque in fins bury park?

Kkkk. I can assure you frinsbury park mosque is NOT extremist. Go once, they are mainstream normal sunni. Shouldnt always believe everything you hear

White

That mosque is turning somalis crazyy!!!
It's sad tbh, these salafis send somali girls to isis and they get raped and want to come home. Too bad no parent is stopping indoctrination.

I remember hearing a conservation between a parent and one of them isis girls, heartbreaking.

Let’s be honest , UK is a highly competitive and winner-take-all society like America with a social net that makes people lazy.

There’s only one thing that could’ve happened.

How would you change outcomes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending