Reer UK soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb we are far more laid back than Canadian Somalis. Alot of them are criminals and drinking khamri is normal over there.
canadian somali guys walk around holding hand with their cadaan girlfriends in the somali community, it's common and second nature there. lool

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
[
You went back to farax nation
:nahgirl:
I am a formidable ally against the farax nation of mongrels I find faraxs repugnant and my jihad against them will continue unabated when they gang up against you I’m the only one who comes to your defence give credit where credit is due.

Muji

VIP
[

I am a formidable ally against the farax nation of mongrels I find faraxs repugnant and my jihad against them will continue unabated when they gang up against you I’m the only one who comes to your defence give credit where credit is due.

Hmmm

I have to admit without you we wouldnt have been able secure faraxs as the second biggest cucks in the entire world history. You have a way of slicing through the mongrels arguments like a knife through butter and they are all scared of you.
:friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i didn't say nazism is worse but some people don't understand the magnitude of the subject.
Also 'Not all jews are zionists'.
I wasn't talking Zionism
You slyly implied nazism was worse when you have no knowledge of Zionism yet accused me of not having any knowledge of Nazism that’s hypocritical and disingenuous to say the least.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What i said was i don't know much of the history surrounding it, i can't go into detail.
I just know the premise.
So how can you come to a conclusion that nazism is worse than Zionism when you said a person wasn’t born in that period or didn’t study the subject would think nazism isn’t much.

Well I can also use your statement against you and say the same thing a person who hasn’t studied Zionism would think Zionism isn’t much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending