reer uk need to hit the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
...:gucciwhat:

Waar bax!
D*ofar yahoww x*arkaga uu sheeg. Kh*nis foqol danyeer.
Anoo wax caayi kara duco qaadan maayo warya!
Viva gabooye state
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tumblr_mhgihhDqNK1s4sjgqo1_500.gif

I embrace my khanisnimo and whiteness :cool:

Bullied since the 1940s by every ethnicity you can think of.

Where's the pride from reer UK during fights with others like the pride you show when you claim to be Arab? Where was the knife you use on other Somalis on a weekly basis?

Dude was in a filled up garbage bag full of chicken and chips and soda and burger sauce and Pakistani canduuf for some reason. That is a new one. His torturer was the garbage man throwing out the garbage but even a real garbage bag does not suffer in such a way by the garbage man on Thursday pick up

:gucciwhat:

They are kids. While the kebab fatty is at-least 36 + .

Stop making excuses. There are many fights we've seen in real life and on the internet when they faced people of the same age and weight/height.

:chrisfreshhah:

Another big L for reer half Salafi half roadman

even if they hit the gym, they wouldnt beat that guy.

That guy has natural crazy strength.
With that mentality, you'll always get beat no matter how strong you get.

Anyone else notice we're getting smaller as a race?

I keep seeing these petit little niggaz all over

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This would never happen in Minnesota Wallahi. Even our ashy Abdis who are 5 year old won't take shit from anyone.

U.K trash need to change their identity. Always embarrassing us.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Reer fucking UK :kodaksmiley:

They're by far, the worst diaspora :kodaksmiley:

This a serious problem now, they're ruining the image of Somalis globally :susp:
Not really its just you north Americans spend hours on twitter looking to air our dirty laundry. We might have a few issues but dont judge us based on a few recent euro trash arrivals and we dont spend time looking for US and Canada dirty laundry on twitter who knows theres probably more.Whats worse is how Somalis are well known by racist whites in the US and the media even though when they live in small cities and tuulos and they are only 0.0003%.meaning they are langaabs.

Finally here are the most viewed videos on youtube for each somali diaspora UK US and Canada

Canada

US

UK

the US and Canada vids being negative vids. Need I say more

It must be the new generation :bell:

The skinny Somalis I grew up with knew how to fight :gucciwhat:

We all knew sabaaxad ( wrestling ):bell:

Deadly head butting :gucciwhat:

I even knew some Faraaxs who resorted to biting when losing :bell:

What is wrong with these kids ?:nahgirl:
My uncle used to fight racists whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing a macawis :gucciwhat:

The issue isn't about gym because the guys we all grew up with were slim .so what gives ?why are these little nefs so bakhti?
True. The guys that I grew up and still associate with were never bullied.
It's alright to lose sometimes, but comon man, being put inside a qashin bag?
ffs how does arab do that to you? Also why get yourself in a situation like that if u know u won't fight back, or u will be embarrassed like that?
Either have the caqli to avoid fights that u know u will lose and make u look like a little dhoocil, or make sure the nigga gets some. it's ok to lose, but do some damage at least.

how the hell do u even end up in a bag like that?

Not really its just you north Americans spend hours on twitter looking to air our dirty laundry. We might have a few issues but dont judge us based on a few recent euro trash arrivals and we dont spend time looking for US and Canada dirty laundry on twitter who knows theres probably more.Whats worse is how Somalis are well known by racist whites in the US and the media even though when they live in small cities and tuulos and they are only 0.0003%.meaning they are langaabs.

Finally here are the most viewed videos on youtube for each somali diaspora UK US and Canada

Canada

US

UK

the US and Canada vids being negative vids. Need I say more

Reer UK are the worse Somali diaspora and it's not even close. Reer North America have Somalis in parliament, while Reer UK/Europe doesn't have any Somali in parliament, stop being in denial. Reer UK is the worst diaspora, let's break it down.

Reer UK:

- Take, use, and abuse welfare.
- They don't own homes and huddle like penguins in government housing.
- Punked by every race in the UK and seen as lanky weaklings.
- Seen as a joke by the Muslim community.
- Marry reverts who don't even pay them a mehr and allegedly give them "apple mehrs".
- Khat addicts and alcoholics

Reer US and Canada Somalis just have gang problems and that's it. Reer UK is trash and will continue to go down the sewage pipeline. Smell the qaxwo sxb.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How you gonna allow someone to put you in a garbage bag an still not fight back

:faysalwtf:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Reer UK are the worse Somali diaspora and it's not even close. Reer North America have Somalis in parliament, while Reer UK/Europe doesn't have any Somali in parliament, stop being in denial. Reer UK is the worst diaspora, let's break it down.

Reer UK:

- Marry reverts who don't even pay them a mehr and allegedly give them "apple mehrs".

Reer US and Canada Somalis just have gang problems and that's it. Reer UK is trash and will continue to go down the sewage pipeline. Smell the qaxwo sxb.

:mjcry: Wallahi, we need to fix up over here in the U.K, I can't even deny some of these.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
This would never happen in Minnesota Wallahi. Even our ashy Abdis who are 5 year old won't take shit from anyone.

U.K trash need to change their identity. Always embarrassing us.
Not my clan round here we will look at you with red eyes

Reer UK:

SAY IT AGAIN! FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.