reer moyaale took care of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
dissing somalis men is her way of getting our attention, she just needs a geeljire to pull her over and give her fine, so far that hasnt happened.

looking at her operative system she aint an Ethiopian, so sxb since she got your attention what you got:dabcasar:
Wtf are you talking about? I know you were trying to get my attention but now that you did, why the f*ck you think I am not habesha :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You honestly need to learn how to take jokes.

If I signed up on an Ethiopian forum and trolled Ethiopia, I would get a lot of shit in return.

Doesn't mean they hate you but just looking for a laugh.

99% of people on the internet do not mean what they say.
AIDS is not a joke. Seriously if you think that was a joke then there is something wrong with you

1.4% of your population have AIDS and that is big number for low population and considering the fact that your country is 100%. Muslim.

No one takes statistics in Somalia.

It’s a white guy in kenya who visited Mogadishu Airport once who makes up a number.

Also 1.4% has the same value regardless of population. The whole reason of percentages is to effectively compare countries with differing population sizes.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Wtf are you talking about? I know you were trying to get my attention but now that you did, why the f*ck you think I am not habesha :bell:

no need to get combative miss "Ethiopia", how many fs do you need for me to give an f? its a trick question so take your time:mjpls:

i dont believe you are an Ethiopian because of your urge to be tamed, hebesha women are submissive by nature something which you are far from being.:yousmart:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
no need to get combative miss "Ethiopia", how many fs do you need for me to give an f? its a trick question so take your time:mjpls:

i dont believe you are an Ethiopian because of your urge to be tamed, hebesha women are submissive by nature something which you are far from being.:yousmart:
You think all habesha women are the same:mjlol:
There are some fierce habesha women like me. Who believes in dumb stereotypes :birdman:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No one takes statistics in Somalia.

It’s a white guy in kenya who visited Mogadishu Airport once who makes up a number.

Also 1.4% has the same value regardless of population. The whole reason of percentages is to effectively compare countries with differing population sizes.
So now statistics are fake? Hahaha you can never deny the fact that some Somalians have the disease too.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Look,

I stated the truth.

I don’t even know if you’re Ethiopian, a really fruity Somali girl or whatever.
What truth? The shit you pulled out of your ass :comeon:
You know it’s not embarrassing to admit that some Somalian have the disease :damedamn:
AIDS is not a death sentence anymore, stop being fking ignorant

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
You think all habesha women are the same:mjlol:
There are some fierce habesha women like me. Who believes in dumb stereotypes :birdman:

the answer to my trick question was - silence because anyway you answer it you would come out looking bad, smart girl.:ehh:

there are truths to stereotypes, so if you really are from an Ethiopian household tell me this, what snacks are traditionally served with coffee? name at least 3.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
the answer to my trick question was - silence because anyway you answer it you would come out looking bad, smart girl.:ehh:

there are truths to stereotypes, so if you really are from an Ethiopian household tell me this, what snacks are traditionally served with coffee? name at least 3.
Some little truths but I don’t believe in stereotypes. I don’t drink that bitter buna I am a latte girl but my dad drinks that shit tho
The only traditional snack we eat at home is Dabo Kolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending