reer moyaale took care of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
u r half Colombian girl, how the heck u know about all these fights? maybe maybe....nm

Because she is full Somalian. I believe the only mixed people here are @Farax @Horner

Those two are not hateful or extreme as full bred Somalians. This b can’t even put a sentence together in Spanish. She is ashamed to be full Somalian

Slaughter the oromos and feed the raw meat to @Emily and the other xabashis.

Somalians in moyaale and other Ethiopian Somalians eat raw meat so is my fiancé :trumpsmirk:

Ha! Losers :chrisfreshhah:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
HG are warriors, they almost wiped out daroods in xamar. to this day they are occupying darood property. how does it feel like to live in looted property?

It's amazing :banderas::rejoice:
Those daroods were too weak to defend themselves so mother nature wiped them out. Survival of the fittest.

so much for hawiye dont care for qabiil fairytale, here is the irony a darood man (me) made a thread celebrating the victories of fellow somalis who happen to be hawiye, where the members of the least qabiilist clan are bashing darood in a thread ment for Oromo bashing.

:pachah1:

Because she is full Somalian. I believe the only mixed people here are @Farax @Horner

Those two are not hateful or extreme as full bred Somalians. This b can’t even put a sentence together in Spanish.

Somalians in moyaale and other Ethiopian Somalians eat raw meat so is my fiancé :trumpsmirk:

Don't confuse somalis with the ethiopian sub-humans. We shall slaughter any aidsthopian who tries take over somali territory.
You disgusting xabashi.
:susp:

so much for hawiye dont care for qabiil fairytale, here is the irony a darood man (me) made a thread celebrating the victories of fellow somalis who happen to be hawiye, where the members of the least qabiilist clan are bashing darood in a thread ment for Oromo bashing.

What I said about darood has nothing to do with the OP. If someone tries to insult my clan I will defend it. Simple as that.

Inshallah a genghis Khan Somali comes to unite warring Somali clans

Those two are not hateful or extreme as full bred Somalians. This b can’t even put a sentence together in Spanish. She is ashamed to be full Somalian

Your prolly not even ethiopian u silly h. U talk way too much shit man. Ethiopians wouldn't come on this site to hate hate hate but here you are hating

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
There is nothing to happy about in the death of muslim.

life is precious you are right a muslim one at that, but transgressor are transgressor.
you must not have seen the videos of how inhumanly they were slaughtering innocent somalis.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don't confuse somalis with the ethiopian sub-humans. We shall slaughter any aidsthopian who tries take over somali territory.
You disgusting xabashi.
:susp:
Another hateful Somalian:susp:
I hope the oromos teach y’all some lessons :ivers:

@yaskaaa why are you using my gif
You little uncreative copy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.