reer moyaale took care of business

Status
Not open for further replies.
we desperately need one to whip somalis into shape.:samwelcome:
there is hope for the future my brother. If even the arabs (the most savage ppl of their time) could come together by the actions of one man, then we noble somalis also have hope. One thing is for sure qabilism needs to die and we need to only think of it as a fond memory.

:manny:

there is hope for the future my brother. If even the arabs (the most savage ppl of their time) could come together by the actions of one man, then we noble somalis also have hope. One thing is for sure qabilism needs to die and we need to only think of it as a fond memory.

:manny:
Why do you always dis arabs?

I hate amxaars too but I would never hate my fellow Somali regardless of anything even ethnicity and religion forget about qabiil.

Repent my Somali sis
They need to go back to Tanzania they keep joining alshabab they are not peaceful people. They need to leave if they keep claiming our lands and kingdoms they are like oromos

They need to go back to Tanzania they keep joining alshabab they are not peaceful people. They need to leave if they keep claiming our lands and kingdoms they are like oromos
Don’t be delusional sister these guys fought alongside us during 77 these guys fought the Italians Bantus are a demographic problem yes, but they are very much somalized

Because she is full Somalian. I believe the only mixed people here are @Farax @Horner

Those two are not hateful or extreme as full bred Somalians. This b can’t even put a sentence together in Spanish. She is ashamed to be full Somalian

Somalians in moyaale and other Ethiopian Somalians eat raw meat so is my fiancé :trumpsmirk:

Ha! Losers :chrisfreshhah:
You're Somali too sis :trumpsmirk:
Why pretend? :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts