Reer Minnesota & Xalimos come take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful couple kulahaa the adoon is probably serving a life sentence...
And he probably does more for her than somali men that drink Tea and scream with other chopsticks at the mall do for their wives who are suffering with 6 kids at home. And he looks better than all of you combined

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
And he probably does more for her still than somalo men that drink Tea and scream with other chopsticks at the mall while Theor wives are suffering with 6 kids at home. And he looks better than all of you combined

Qashin this post members of the Faarax nation. Qashin this adoon loving dhoocil uraysaa

If you wanna be a single mama with 6 adoon kids be my guest. But no sane Faarax will accept your nappy haired daanyeeero

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
And he probably does more for her than somali men that drink Tea and scream with other chopsticks at the mall do for their wives who are suffering with 6 kids at home. And he looks better than all of you combined

Yes I bet he can provide for her and be the best husband behind bars . :bell:

And looking better ? :camby:

Why do Xabashi gaal women have more class than a supposed Muslim Somali woman.i want to meet this es father. He must be a peadophile. There's no other reason why his daughter hates home this much.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is without a shadow of a doubt, the holy grail of Ls a Xalimo can make. This is legit rock bottom.

Can you explain what he does for her? The guy is probably in solitary confinement most of the day. Suugo Stain Brain!I dare you to tell me you would be happy for any female in your family if they “married” a dude doing life.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I wouldn't even be surprised by now, if we ever get visited by Aliens and Xalimos start bouncing on their .....
Popping out little Ugly ass E.T's with hijabs on
View attachment 53625

#Yaasslayqueen Mashallah look at hebel hebel reer E.T
Absolutely Xalimos will be the very first to copulate with aliens when they come to Earth.
:drakelaugh:

I use to get on defensive mode when I heard non Somalis saying we have low IQ but xalimoids proved me wrong, such a shameless creatures with no class.

This is without a shadow of a doubt, the holy grail of Ls a Xalimo can make. This is legit rock bottom.

1st it was that Somali girl who married a Neo Nazi and now a xalimo marrying a prisoner who is serving a life sentence, you couldn't make this shit up even if you tried :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.