Reer Lascanood have become 2nd class citizens in their own tuulo

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:russ:daroods have truly fallen, they fall today under 3 categories ;

1. daroods like the s are mentally and territoriality enslaved by another clan Isaaq
2. daroods like marexan are physically enslaved and cucked by their fellow darood Ogadens with their bantu master pimp Kenya, lol.
3. the weakest of the daroods naago mjs are boxed and cornered like women by the ever expanding Galmudug Hawiye and Somaliland Isaaq.

"Faqash, you can hate on me all you want but I rule almost all of your territory and I call the shots"
Muussa-Bixii.jpg

Farm

VIP

1. daroods like the s are mentally and territoriality enslaved by another clan Isaaq
2. daroods like marexan are physically enslaved and cucked by their fellow darood Ogadens with their bantu master pimp Kenya, lol.
3. the weakest of the daroods naago mjs are boxed and cornered like women by the ever expanding Galmudug Hawiye and Somaliland Isaaq.

Galmudug is bankrupt. :mjlol:

You are guests in Gaalkacyo, we simply tolerate you.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

images (1).jpeg

water pipe thieving hutu land squatter be quiet. Go back to your MJ sultan masters who tamed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending