Reer Lascanood have become 2nd class citizens in their own tuulo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The irony.He cries 24/7 about madoobe and he's here talking shit.
Are you Dhulbahante? Why do you want to be part of Somalia so much? You will literally have no influence in the south while in Somaliland a huge portion of the Somaliland armed forces are Dhulbahante and you control your local goverments.Almost all the civil servants are Dhulbahante.While in the goverment in Hargeisa you have seats that directly influence policy.You couldn't do that in Somalia were everyone else outnumbers you by a lot.

World

VIP
Kismaayo was colinised, nowhere else. We lost an invasion. Mareexaan don't wave cagdheer flags in Luuq. Kenyans cant walk around in Sarinley. They're still too scared to walk around freely in Kismaayo.
You can’t even go back home to your region because it’s controlled by al shabab. Whereas laascaanood has cheap solar energy powering the entire city.

DSCilisXcAA2vQJ.jpg

26168023_1446174052146451_4384263880367624118_n.jpg

21768222_1417268608341306_5998012645333197074_n.jpg

26169555_789848417870922_3632609591266403645_n.jpg

We are in different leagues sxb. Do you pay tax to al shabab by the way?

You can’t even go back home to your region because it’s controlled by al shabab. Whereas laascaanood has cheap solar energy powering the entire city.

DSCilisXcAA2vQJ.jpg

26168023_1446174052146451_4384263880367624118_n.jpg

21768222_1417268608341306_5998012645333197074_n.jpg

26169555_789848417870922_3632609591266403645_n.jpg

We are in different leagues sxb
Mareexaan dominate Kismayos countryside and the politics of our territory.:childplease: Cagdheers stay in Kismaayo ,afmadow and Dhoobley.
Dont chat shit when you guys seem to be joining iidoor army. what happened to daraawiish:mjcry::damn:

World

VIP
Mareexaan dominate Kismayos countryside and the politics of our territory.:childplease: Cagdheers stay in Kismaayo ,afmadow and Dhoobley.
Dont chat shit when you guys seem to be joining iidoor army. what happened to daraawiish:mjcry::damn:
Somalia is over sxb it’s been a quarter of a century and you guys still haven’t gotten your shit together. I’m somaliweyn at heart but the development of my land comes first. How long do u expect us northerners to wait for u? 50 years? Mareexan don’t live in lower jubba they live in gedo in fact baardheere used to belong to the cawlihaan before siad barre stole it from them

waraabe

Your superior
And Isaaq make you live as 2nd citizens in your own capital. We live live sharaf in Baardheere. Dont confuse Kismaayo with the rest of our turf. We dont celebrate Cagdheer in our Sarinley.
But in the daraawiish capital Taleex:
maxresdefault.jpg

:meleshame::mjcry::damn:
Keep on marrying iidoor, daraawiish boy.

kkkkk brada emir blackie has done a number on you, wadani is an eastern party the people of sool voted for. I know you only know tribalism but the people of khatumo have moved on from your hate... god blesss emir blackie

Somalia is over sxb it’s been a quarter of a century and you guys still haven’t gotten your shit together. I’m somaliweyn at heart but the development of my land comes first. How long do u expect us northerners to wait for u? 50 years? Mareexan don’t live in lower jubba they live in gedo in fact baardheere used to belong to the cawlihaan before siad barre stole it from them
Nacas. We dominated it since 98 and we own the most land. and we are dominant in the countryside. Demographics change over time. If you want to go back to the year 1890 then you better gimme a place to squat in taleex.

World

VIP
Nacas. We dominated it since 98 and we own the most land. and we are dominant in the countryside. Demographics change over time. If you want to go back to the year 1890 then you better gimme a place to squat in taleex.
Ahaha nice joke the majority of lower juba belongs to Mohamed Zubeyr. You guys only live in gedo. Afmadow is the only region in lower juba that borders gedo and its 10000 % ogaden. There is more dhulbahante in kismayo than mareexan.

World

VIP
Mareexan = 1 city in central somalia(habar gidir
took all of their land) + share gedo with raxanweyn(who want to add it to south west state)

:pachah1:

Ahaha nice joke the majority of lower juba belongs to Mohamed Zubeyr. You guys only live in gedo. Afmadow is the only region in lower juba that borders gedo and its 10000 % ogaden. There is more dhulbahante in kismayo than mareexan.
Lower Jubba is not 100% Cagdheer. Jamaame has biyamaal and Madow with a few MX.
We dominate Kismaayos countryside (we gave deegans there). We have a major presence in Jilib and a smaller presence in the district. cagdheer were doing jumping jacks in 1870, so therefore they xan squat in MX dhulal?? MJ dominated the city for a long time before us.

My mom was in kismayo in 91 you people were none existent there and gedo was basically empty ceydiid chased you folks across the border:russ:
Wasn't usc shooting photos in front siyaad Barre home in bardhere:pachah1:
foh. we dominated i from '98.
And you're a qaxooti too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending