Reer Lascanood have become 2nd class citizens in their own tuulo

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
If laascaanood is a tuulo then what the f*ck is badhan and las qorey? You guys don’t even have 25 % of our population.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The Somaliland goverment makes me proud.They don't just sit around and wait while influential people sponsored by third party actors looking to destabilize the region just do whatever they want.

DRACO

VIP
Dont break the law. Wallahi iyo billahi you'd get arrested in your small village Badhan too.
Criminals. #LawAndOrder.:samwelcome:

DRACO

VIP
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to influential people sponsored by third party actors looking to destabilize the region.Somaliland isn't as secure as western nations.
These criminals want Al shabaab to start bombing us wallahi.
They pray for that everyday.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to influential people sponsored by third party actors looking to destabilize the region.Somaliland isn't as secure as western nations.
Freedom of speech doesn't apply.... some reason.A classic move by states which are unjust .
:ulyin:
I am done I dont bother arguing with the brainwashed.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
These criminals want Al shabaab to start bombing us wallahi.
They pray for that everyday.
Its their ultimate dream to see Somaliland burn like Somalia.What do you expect?:manny:
you have people from houthi turf in ur land thats more worrying than MX and raxanweyn down south.
Leave the innocent Yemenis out of this.They are welcomed with open arms in Somaliland.If you want to argue with someone about this issue,then argue with punanis who have them in their lands too.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply.... some reason.A classic move by states which are unjust .
:ulyin:
I am done I dont bother arguing with the brainwashed.
If Somaliland was recognized and as secure as western nations,they would uphold the true essence of freedom of speech and ignore these people.But we are currently in a conflict with Somalia and there are many foreign somali actors looking to destabilize the region.

Its this quick thinking from our goverment that kept Somaliland secure,stable and peacefull for 27 years.:salute:

Its their ultimate dream to see Somaliland burn like Somalia.What do you expect?:manny:

Leave the innocent Yemenis out of this.They are welcomed with open arms in Somaliland.If you want to argue with someone about this issue,then argue with punanis who have them in their lands too.

If Somaliland was recognized and as secure as western nations,they would uphold the true essence of freedom of speech and ignore these people.But we are currently in a conflict with Somalia and there are many foreign somali actors looking to destabilize the region.

Its this quick thinking from our goverment that kept Somaliland secure,stable and peacefull for 27 years.:salute:
You can't say we are a democracy and imprison people who disagree with you

Its this quick thinking from our goverment that kep Somaliland secure,stable and peacefull for 27 years.:salute:
None of us want to see Isaaq burn. Dont get your info from Uncle Dabz.
Yemeni militias are more of a threat than MX and Raxanweyn down south. They are better equipped and much closer to you and their brethren live in your capital.
I opposed puntland welcoming yemenis aswell.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
If laascaanood is a tuulo then what the f*ck is badhan and las qorey? You guys don’t even have 25 % of our population.

his community has been abused by puntlandd so bad they resorted to joining isis to fight against puntland yet he wants to talk about lascanood... big ceeb wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
I can insult cagdheer in kismaayo and call qabiil hubeysan and not maamul and call them ugaar .Seems like Kismaayo has better freedom of speech than Hargeysa:pachah1:

tell that to the community of farmaajo who get abused if they say anything against emir blackie :faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:

tell that to the community of farmaajo who get abused if they say anything against emir blackie :faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:
I was dissing them in Kismaayo. Militia land has more freedom of speech than the democratic country of Somaliland:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts