Reer Lascanood have become 2nd class citizens in their own tuulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa isku xishood. That's not how to speak to a woman. Address me correctly or don't bother mentioning me. Trolling my back side smh.
Oh, it was careless of me to mention your backside my harti queen.
:fittytousand:
I understand some women are lacking in that vicinity, I hate to remind you of it.
Forgive me abaayo macaan.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Oh, it was careless of me to mention your backside my harti queen.
I understand some women are lacking in that vicinity, I hate to remind you of it.
Forgive me abaayo macaan.
Wiil fiican baa tahay. You might try to get out of line now and then. But don't you worry I'm always here to put you back on the right track. Noolow Ina adeer.

Wiil fiican baa tahay. You might try to get out of line now and then. But don't you worry I'm always here to put you back on the right track. Noolow Ina adeer.
Ehh I'm not a child naaya
:farmajoyaab:
I will troll as long as I want.
But I must say I have a soft spot for a hooyo figure.
:damedamn:

IMG_1755.GIF
Did I trigger you?
:gaasdrink:
Why cant we be both in a lover + motherly love situation.
:yacadiim:
I don't get triggered easily. I will get back to you later on.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I see that now walaalo. So sad waale.
Isaac are not divided the infighting between them is just distraction a smoke screen to make larger clans think that they’re divided but the reality is far from it.

You keep hearing the infighting between Isaac hy and hj in ceelafweyn they’re fighting over ugaryahan dhulbhante land even the man who really controls somaliland saleeban gaal said recently hy and hj are fighting over land that didn’t even belong to them and belonged to ugaryahan dhulbhante.

Isaac are not divided the infighting between them is just distraction a smoke screen to make larger clans think that they’re divided but the reality is far from it.

You keep hearing the infighting between Isaac hy and hj in ceelafweyn they’re fighting over ugaryahan dhulbhante land even the man who really controls somaliland saleeban gaal said recently hy and hj are fighting over land that didn’t even belong to them and belonged to ugaryahan dhulbhante.

What happened to the ugaryahan? They got smoked? @Starscream @World

Freedom of speech anyone
:russ:

Freedom of speech doesn't include speech supporting enemies of the state . I think you don't know what free speech is, trust me I'm american id get sent to Guantanamo bay for bootyclapping for Osama bin laden , just like anyone who bootyclaps for Somalia should be locked up

What happened to the ugaryahan? They got smoked? @Starscream @World
I don't like quoting myself I already said this before.
The guy your quoting is confusing ceel afweyn(no evidence of dhulos ever living in it) to bohol(a village in ceel afweyn district)
This place had the fight last year
Both would be captured by ugaryahan in the 80s though and held until siyaad Barre ran away.
The nalaye ahmed and them had some sort of deal about not building near this territory but it seems there not following the deal:kanyeshrug:
If nalaye Ahmed is content with being mj crash course dummy and not protecting there territory who am I to judge:manny:
About fighting involving us We already seen the results for this movie :sass2:
Comparing a group that has 2k+ militia men 50+ tikniko to a groups who probably have less than 15 tikniko:deadrose:
This might be the first time I genuinely laughed:dead1:
Ugaryahan in the 80s/90s fought 7 times and lost 0:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
@Starscream

There was never a fight in Bohol since the 80s. In 1989 the Naleeye Ahmed attacked it with government help, in 1992 as a revenge Muj Libaaxe killed hundreds of them in the battle
of Qorotag (erected penis).

The great towns of the plains (Bancade & Karaman plains).

Bohol = Idarays & Jibril Xasan (SY)

Shoodhe = Idarays

Ceel La Helay = Reer rooble, Jibril Xasan

Sabawanaag = Jibril Xasan

Siigadheer = Jibril Xasan

Godwaraabe = Idarays

Docolaha = Jibril Xasan

upload_2018-4-7_23-24-42.png

Today Bohol which is less than 30km from Xudun is a thriving town with several schools and a hospital.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.