Reer Gedo go against failmaajo and want him impeached

They just realized that Farmaajo wasted their time, and since he is about to leave within a year or so he made them Mxs an public enemy No.1, imagine your clan leader leaving the presidency while pissing all the Somali clans, I too would have protested in that predicament.

They just realized that Farmaajo wasted their time, and since he is about to leave within a year or so he made them Mxs an public enemy No.1, imagine your clan leader leaving the presidency while pissing all the Somali clans, I too would have protested in that predicament.
They are also affected by the flight ban, he's making it hard for already underdeveloped people. They said they want and work towards peace, not destruction which failmaajo is unleashing in the south.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xaarmaajo wants to repeat his uncle legacy. But the reaility hit hard. Now reer Gedo didn't gain nothing from Xaarmaajo. AY AUN give PL a big hand to apply our policy and law in Somalia. Yes we lost lands but we gain in return we have stand inside Xamar. Now PL speak all Somalia hear.

I didn't know Zanzibarians would wanna know our sub clan rivalries and cheerlead from the sidelines like dhoocilo

Triggered bo0n :icon lol:
Biciidyahan means antelope expert :mjlol:

previewimg.jpg

320px-Common_beisa_oryx_%28Oryx_beisa_beisa%29_female.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm surprised she knows what Facebook is. Maybe Gedo isn't as bad as we were led to believe.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I'm surprised she knows what Facebook is. Maybe Gedo isn't as bad as we were led to believe.
You see solar lights in the background but you don't think she heard of Facebook thats what you call passive aggressive Madowt33n:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts