Reer Gedo go against failmaajo and want him impeached

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
There was no historical record to support that claim no oromo was living in Gaajobarey.
While Luq was under Dir/Degodia
Celwaaq under Garreh
Bardheere under Ogaden/ Raxaweyn.

MSB was responsible for the marginalisation of Somalis in NFD do you think he wanted a prosperous Garissa and Wajir that was linked to Afmadow,Bardheere and Kismaayo.

Even you today do not want that is why you folks are using the " water despute" to trigger a shifta war with Kenya so that you can benefit from the displacement of Ogaden.But guess what fool me once shame on you.Fool me teice shame on me.

If war break up between Kenya and Marexan it will be fought in Gedo.
We will see how your headleas chickens will cope.No more 1977 set ups.

Warya I have the proof historical records of it. We pushed out the Oromo pagans out of our state Jubaland ofc you a Kenyatti doesn't know that kkk. Luuq was conquered so was Ceelwaaq and Baardheere the cities of Beesha Barakaysan we pushed them out and then pushed you out. MSB made you into something worth something you ungrateful buffoon. Water dispute is real so is charcoal trade. We're gonna displace you b00ns we trick you idiots. MX will fight in Kismayo and Gedo, Saakow if a war between Kenya and Somalia* led by MX. You b00ns and slaves of Kenya will get karbashed in the war and in Kenya kkk

Sheikh

VIP
So, the next time you suffer from a drought, don't come crawling to us for help.

Reer "We Have fertile laaaaand". :farole:

You need your brains fertilised, log off SomaliSpot and fix your regions.

Who asked? We have fertile land alx in our state Jubaland. I'll further develop my regions if you mind your business in my home regions

Warya I have the proof historical records of it. We pushed out the Oromo pagans out of our state Jubaland ofc you a Kenyatti doesn't know that kkk. Luuq was conquered so was Ceelwaaq and Baardheere the cities of Beesha Barakaysan we pushed them out and then pushed you out. MSB made you into something worth something you ungrateful buffoon. Water dispute is real so is charcoal trade. We're gonna displace you b00ns we trick you idiots. MX will fight in Kismayo and Gedo, Saakow if a war between Kenya and Somalia* led by MX. You b00ns and slaves of Kenya will get karbashed in the war and in Kenya kkk
What proof do you have you are reer diini.You all crossed to Somalia From Shilaabo when Aboo Siyaad came to Villa Somalia in 1969.

Pathetic b00n you are go stop the Kenyan aggression in NFD or stfu
Landless squatter always eating qulle and day dreaming about heaven.

Also werent you claimming Kenya massacred your folks in Kismaayo in 2013 as well as Killing civilians in Celcade?
Oh what about the Gedo border fence where your men were chickens and only kids and women demonstrated against the fence.

Go save your folks from Migrating into Ethiopia because of Famine in Gaajo Gheeto.

Sheikh

VIP
What proof do you have you are reer diini.You all crossed to Somalia From Shilaabo when Aboo Siyaad came to Villa Somalia in 1969.

Stop saying stuff outta your ass warya nobody isn't gonna believe your anti bullshit you have against MX and Reer Diini your masters. I'm your landeere master that owns you. We crossed into the Jubas in force from Ethiopia, Waqooyi and Central Somalia in the 1800's once again founding the South's prize aka Jubaland it's documented. Go hunt for more warday food you hunter gatherer b00n

Sheikh

VIP
Landless squatter always eating qulle and day dreaming about heaven.

Landless hunter gatherer homeless b00n dreaming about my native state warya go clean my shoes you cheap mfer since you clean Abo Uhuru's kkk

Sheikh

VIP
The good people of Gedo support their president Ahmed Islam. Take notes Ohio diaspora bo0ns also known as Galgudud refugees :mjkkk:

Cap my good b00n friend. People of Kismayo, Gedo and Saakow are against him you b00ns think you can change that fam? Loool

Landless hunter gatherer homeless b00n dreaming about my native state warya go clean my shoes you cheap mfer since you clean Abo Uhuru's kkk
That is you precisely.
Chased from boli qaran
Chased from Dhusomareeb
Chased from Kismaayo
Hunger chasing you from Gaajo gedo.

Sheikh

VIP
That is you precisely.
Chased from boli qaran
Chased from Dhusomareeb
Chased from Kismaayo
Hunger chasing you from Gaajo gedo.

You were chased from Kismayo
Chased from Baardheere
Chased from Bu'ale and Saakow
Chased from Jigjiga

Gaajo b00n go fight Kenya xasuuqing your ppl in Garissa

Sheikh

VIP
Saxib the only lama ooyan is you.

I live in JL,NFD and Ethiopia.

While you live in Hardship Gaajo Gheeto and Gaajogaduud.

Only looma oyaan is you my pet b00n. I own Jubaland, own regions and deegaans in K5 and have land Central Somalia. While you get abused in Ethiopia by their Gov. And in Kenya same shit you are a slave a worthless b00n

You were chased from Kismayo
Chased from Baardheere
Chased from Bu'ale and Saakow
Chased from Jigjiga

Gaajo b00n go fight Kenya xasuuqing your ppl in Garissa
Saxib I live Bardheer still even though MSB tried to cleanse me for your sake.
I am Majority in Buale and Saakow
I am in Charge of Jigjiga.

I own you in Kismaayo

What about you?

Only looma oyaan is you my pet b00n. I own Jubaland, own regions and deegaans in K5 and have land Central Somalia. While you get abused in Ethiopia by their Gov. And in Kenya same shit you are a slave a worthless b00n
Saxib you own nothing in K5 Central somalia you are extinct.
Extinct in Kismaayo.

Hawiye will soon make you extinct in Xamar.
While Gaajo will make you extinct in Gheeto.

Sheikh

VIP
Saxib I live Bardheer still even though MSB tried to cleanse me for your sake.
I am Majority in Buale and Saakow
I am in Charge of Jigjiga.

I own you in Kismaayo

What about you?

You DON'T LIVE in Baardheere you WORTHLESS B00N. Baardheere is Reer Diini/Talxe land. I am the majority rn in Saakow. I own Kismayo and rule you there. You are Abiy's whipping boy in Jigjiga

Sheikh

VIP
Saxib you own nothing in K5 Central somalia you are extinct.
Extinct in Kismaayo.

Hawiye will soon make you extinct in Xamar.
While Gaajo will make you extinct in Gheeto.

I own my regions and deegaans in K5. Central Somalia I have my lands there. Kismayo I own and is the majority. I don't live in Mogadishu warya I only rule you from there since I am the President and will lead Jubaland. Your the gaajo looma oyaan b00ns going extinct in NFD and Jigjiga

Trending