Reer Gedo go against failmaajo and want him impeached

You DON'T LIVE in Baardheere you WORTHLESS B00N. Baardheere is Reer Diini/Talxe land. I am the majority rn in Saakow. I own Kismayo and rule you there. You are Abiy's whipping boy in Jigjiga
How do you know I dont leave in bardheere?
Have you done any censor there?

Iska amuus dhuli yahow.

I whooped your ass in Buale, In Kismaayo
I let your kins from Galgaduud fill the cemeteries.That is the only xafaad you are majority.

I own my regions and deegaans in K5. Central Somalia I have my lands there. Kismayo I own and is the majority. I don't live in Mogadishu warya I only rule you from there since I am the President and will lead Jubaland. Your the gaajo looma oyaan b00ns going extinct in NFD and Jigjiga
Go lie to others saxib you are lama oyaan in K5.Lama oyan in JL.Lama oyaan in Xamar.
Lama oyaan in Central somalia.
But you are the loudest of the beings.
Maybe because of qulle.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
How do you know I dont leave in bardheere?
Have you done any censor there?

Iska amuus dhuli yahow.

I whooped your ass in Buale, In Kismaayo
I let your kins from Galgaduud fill the cemeteries.That is the only xafaad you are majority.

You don't live in Baardheere. Duliyahow b00nka ah. I karbashed you in Saakow and my city Kismayo. I sent your ppl to ahkira in Afmadow. Only xafad you are majority in is the RaskamB0NI you pathetic b00n even there you are not there anymore bc you got sent to sea

Sheikh

VIP
Go lie to others saxib you are lama oyaan in K5.Lama oyan in JL.Lama oyaan in Xamar.
Lama oyaan in Central somalia.
But you are the loudest of the beings.
Maybe because of qulle.

You are the liar. Looma oyaan in NFD looma oyaan in Jigjiga looma oyaan in my city Kismayo. JL is mines. You are drunk duliyahow

Gedo Marehan support their president Ahmed Islam. I don't know or care about the illegal aliens from the Ethiopian side of the border in Galmudug :mjkkk:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I'm the face of Darood I put Darood on the map sxb kkk. Whenever I use my own card the MX card I was ruling Jubaland from Kismayo to Saakow to Gedo on my own karti. While you used KDF tanks walle waa yaab we ain't built the same my pet b00n

Put darood on the map? Bruh darood is older than the republic forget about siyad barre or other goverment officals using the republic's framework for their own gain.

The darood history is what put the tribe on the map kulaha of all darood clans the marexan put darood on the map kkkkkkk

:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah:

It has now reached a point of begging marehan to side with madoobe.

We marehan support the dowlad of somalia and a new maamul will be created for jubbaland which will represent the people of jubbaland in a fair and just way.

Sxb you have 3 months now stop the calaacal. You are finished.

Sheikh

VIP

Gedo Marehan support their president Ahmed Islam. I don't know or care about the illegal aliens from the Ethiopian side of the border in Galmudug :mjkkk:

All MX from JL and Gobolada Dhexe are AGAINST the terrorist Dhuxuleyste warya your the illegal aliens from Jigjiga

Trending

Latest posts