reer boorama support berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He's Isaaq dhalad ah, you won't see Samaroon on here who support idooria, wallahi naclu bil 7arb, if Isaaq don't treat ilma Direed well wa inoo Jihaad for our ayeeyo dombiro
Samaroon are hard core Somaliweynist if I were Issaq I wouldn't trust them the just show fake loyalty to SL because there's no alternative right now

DRACO

VIP
Samaroon are hard core Somaliweynist if I were Issaq I wouldn't trust them the just show fake loyalty to SL because there's no alternative right now
This muppet probably has never met One single samaroon in his life. I've met thousands . Samaroon being somaliweynist kulaha, take that shit where the sun don't shine son .
fe4d8dd661cab709f28df37a0063fa64--olympics-opening-ceremony-comedy.jpg

Shaolin23

This muppet probably has never met One single samaroon in his life. I've met thousands . Samaroon being somaliweynist kulaha, take that shit where the sun don't shine son .
fe4d8dd661cab709f28df37a0063fa64--olympics-opening-ceremony-comedy.jpg
Your a fucking clown do you think I'm a stay at home wife like you I'm in the streets everyday kid wallahi I know a lot of Samaroons not one is a real SL patriot save for one whose hooyo is habar awal let's be realistic

DRACO

VIP
Your a fucking clown do you think I'm a stay at home wife like you I'm in the streets everyday kid wallahi I know a lot of Samaroons not one is a real SL patriot save for one whose hooyo is habar awal let's be realistic
I'm talking back home you muppet. Not some random kids in London or Toronto who can't speak a word of af-Somali and don't know shit about somalia or somaliland.
Marehan peasents love spreading propoganda , some on the verge of extinction minority clan:nahgirl::mjlol:.
Marehan are on endangered species list kkk
img_6158-jpg.39254

Attachments

• IMG_6158.JPG
    IMG_6158.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 353

Shaolin23

I seen proud landers in boroma with my own eyes. Sxb if you dont know the situation on the ground esp area were you have no relation to its best you dont speak on it. :reallymaury:
I have to be in Boorame to know what's going on there now the sentiments that's felt in the qurbaha are the sentiments felt back home as I said the majority of Samaroon I've met in my life would love to rejoin Somalia if it means peace and prosperity that can protect their rights which can't happen right now don't mix their honorable name with secessionist filth

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have to be in Boorame to know what's going on there now the sentiments that's felt in the qurbaha are the sentiments felt back home as I said the majority of Samaroon I've met in my life would love to rejoin Somalia if it means peace and prosperity that can protect their rights which can't happen right now don't mix their honorable name with secessionist filth
You sound like you know many samaroons wow good for you! Do you want a cookie?:russ:

I honestly couldn't give a shit cause i seen how it is back in boroma so whatever you say is irrelevant esp one whos shishiye

DRACO

VIP
Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN)
Talks about minority clan Marehan peaseant .

Marehan woman get raped and killed daily by Madow Kdf soldiers , that should be theyre first priority .

waraabe

Your superior
Couple Isaaq expats in Boorama will not change anything, Samaroon siciid already said *They've taken our arms and our weapons but History won't he forgotten* injustices to Minorties in Somaliland cannot be accepted

and since when does maama malyuun and ayan hirsi speak for the people of borama? are you telling me a mj whose harti cousins are running away from know anything bout borama :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
He's Isaaq dhalad ah, you won't see Samaroon on here who support idooria, wallahi naclu bil 7arb, if Isaaq don't treat ilma Direed well wa inoo Jihaad for our ayeeyo dombiro

kkkkk since when do gaalo punani state launch jihads? will ayan hirsi be leading this 'jihad' against Somaliland lol

Status
Not open for further replies.