reer boorama support berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Samroon have always been proSomalia, they get as much seats in the Somali parliment as Isaaq but in the Somaliland they get 1 minster LOOL. And the president of Somaliland single handedly was responsible for the genocide in Borama

The isaaqs in the Somaliland government treat samaroons as second class citizens, my uncle went to work with the SL government in the latest election and he said nothing will change for the samaroons if the seat back and live on SL hand outs . I wish they were more organised and brave, going independent would really improve the state.

Samaroons are good at complaining but never wanna do anything about it :lawd:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It still boggles my mind how Somaliland had Dahir Riyaale as President wasn't he NSS chairman in northern Somalia in the 80's God knows how many SNM he tortured before putting 2 in their head Issaqs are crazy people wallahi
I have said many times isaaqs are really PC and tend to appease the minorities in somaliland.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The isaaqs in the Somaliland government treat samaroons as second class citizens, my uncle went to work with the SL government in the latest election and he said nothing will change for the samaroons if the seat back and live on SL hand outs . I wish they were more organised and brave, going independent would really improve the state.

Samaroons are good at complaining but never wanna do anything about it :lawd:
Its abit too late for that. You guys are way to integrated for that to happen. But i like your wishful thinking though :pachah1:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I have said many times isaaqs are really PC and tend to appease the minorities in somaliland.
Whats the difference between Dafle,Morgan,Gaani and Dahir Riyaale all high ranking sarkaals in the Barre govt one became President and the other 2 would be hung if caught in Hargeisa why? Issaq have no principles its all talk

ReeR Borama are patriots
8660166-3x4-700x933.jpg
Madow kani waa isaaq samaron saan u eegi majiro

Bohol

VIP
What is in it for Awdal? Awdal only gets 5% of the aid from the SDF despite being third most populous region.

SDF_funds_benfitting_all_regions_of_Somaliland_says_planning_minister_Dr_Saad_Ali_Shire_inset.jpg

Bohol

VIP
:dead::dead::dead:

Just as I was about to say Somaliland really does deserve ictiraaf. How is saxiil getting more than awdal:noneck:

Even Gabiley district which is not even a region but a district part of Waqooyi galbeed is getting more. That is why people protesting for the DP world in other regions don't make sense. They won't see a penny anyway.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Listen to this wise samaroon elder may Allah be pleased with him @waraabe @draco @Gucci mane

“Intee ruunte lasu sheego
Haba qaxno dee soo hoogaha yar maqnaan maayno laakinse somaliland maxay noqon somaliland? Wallahi billahi ina la noqon jilib idoo*”

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The people in the video are isaaq living in Boorama.
We don't support Isaaqland. Somaliweyn forever:2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.