reer boorama support berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
kkkkk since when do gaalo punani state launch jihads? will ayan hirsi be leading this 'jihad' against Somaliland lol
The funny part is you have more kaafirs in ur federal state , mida labaad, its written in history u were Backpacks for the british

waraabe

Your superior
The funny part is you have more kaafirs in ur federal state , mida labaad, its written in history u were Backpacks for the british

tell me brada if the british were so bad, why did the darod suldan give his daughter amina boqor to a simple british soldier not even a general or someone important lol , can you see how cheap your people are brada...

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN)
Talks about minority clan Marehan peaseant .

Marehan woman get raped and killed daily by Madow Kdf soldiers , that should be theyre first priority .
What you on about mate .
It's only wrong to talk shit about the dead .
Nothing wrong with bringing up history.
But its ok to talk shit about innocent Somali sisters that get raped by adoons I could talk so much shit about what former government did to you guys but I'm more honorable than you I refuse to believe all Issaqs are like you IRL makes me wonder sometimes though

waraabe

Your superior
But its ok to talk shit about innocent Somali sisters that get raped by adoons I could talk so much shit about what former government did to you guys but I'm more honorable than you I refuse to believe all Issaqs are like you IRL makes me wonder sometimes though

are all darods cuqdad ridden like we see online

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Don't know why you lot keep bringing up Awdal & Somalia. These inhabitants hold all the power in their region as part of Somaliland.

Local & Parliamentary elections are being held March 2019 and no Isaaq candidate is standing in those regions for either an MP / Councillor or Mayor.

Djibouti interfered in Zeila's election to buy funding cisse candidates to have most of the councillor in lughaya & Zeila as well as the major. So for samaroon to get some authority their candidates must Campaign hard to win as many positions at possible not let ciise take over.

Anyways this ain't tribal elections but people do vote on tribal lines

waraabe

Your superior
Why are you quoting me you raw meat eating Ethiopian
:bell:
Did you think I forgot about your lineage, you ain't even Somali
:drakelaugh:

the langaab tuna has now resorted to calling me xabashi when i humiliated him kkkk

tell me tuna breath, the ethiopian army is not stationed in gedo and farmaajo gave them the green light

#

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
here is your tribal leader telling us xabashi are your brothers (which is why they are in gedo and puntland invited them in 2006 to somalia)

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
are all darods cuqdad ridden like we see online
Isaaqs aren't all Cuqdad ridden, Ciidagale and HabarYoonis are very nice people, @Bohol @Shaafici just ti name some, it's a shame Maryalool are so AntiDaarood.

And to Reply to the Aamina Boqor story, their wasnt a woman called Aamina Boqor and her *Father* lived in Xamar in the 1920s and if Their was a british presence in xamar i didnt know of then idk

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Samaroon are hard core Somaliweynist if I were Issaq I wouldn't trust them the just show fake loyalty to SL because there's no alternative right now

If this ain't the truth :sass2:

I'm samaroon and I tell you now , samaroons will ride the SL wave as long as it brings something to them. If it doesn't they will start hating again and try for another independent state :snoop: and probably fail for the 5th time.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
If this ain't the truth :sass2:

I'm samaroon and I tell you now , samaroons will ride the SL wave as long as it brings something to them. If it doesn't they will start hating again and try for another independent state :snoop: and probably fail for the 5th time.
Samroon have always been proSomalia, they get as much seats in the Somali parliment as Isaaq but in the Somaliland they get 1 minster LOOL. And the president of Somaliland single handedly was responsible for the genocide in Borama

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Samroon have always been proSomalia, they get as much seats in the Somali parliment as Isaaq but in the Somaliland they get 1 minster LOOL. And the president of Somaliland single handedly was responsible for the genocide in Borama
Sxb the current VP is samaroon. Dahir riyaale who was president for 8 years of somaliland is samaroon :draketf:

Stop making such stupid statements

the langaab tuna has now resorted to calling me xabashi when i humiliated him kkkk

tell me tuna breath, the ethiopian army is not stationed in gedo and farmaajo gave them the green light

#

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
here is your tribal leader telling us xabashi are your brothers (which is why they are in gedo and puntland invited them in 2006 to somalia)
Hit a nerve didn't I
:cool:

Tuna > raw meat

DRACO

VIP
Sxb the current VP is samaroon. Dahir riyaale who was president for 8 years of somaliland is samaroon :draketf:

These bintlanders are so delusional , they can't fight us so only hope and pray for divide and conquer .kkkkkkkkkkk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These bintlanders are so delusional , they can't fight us only hope and pray for divide and conquer .kkkkkkkkkkk
He didnt even get the ministry count right man said 1 like a dumb likkle yute. Theres like 3 samaroon ministers just as much as dhulos and HYs :mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
He didnt even get the ministry count right man said 1 like a dumb likkle yute. Theres like 3 samaroon ministers just as much as dhulos and HYs :mjlol:
True and they gonna have the VP for over 10+ had presidency for almost 10yrs .
Walleh Darood are delusional idiots I say again they can't fight us so pray for divide and conquer. I will marry a samaroon chick just to piss these Gaala off.
HY& samaroon = perfect couple :banderas:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

It still boggles my mind how Somaliland had Dahir Riyaale as President wasn't he NSS chairman in northern Somalia in the 80's God knows how many SNM he tortured before putting 2 in their head Issaqs are crazy people wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.