Reer barundi coming for somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Low iq having baboon better twerk or do her other Madow bullshit and never mention somali again. We wuz kangz and shieet muh zkincolor and shieed muh nappy hair and shieet muh culture and shieet

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Easy with the insults guys.
while u are typing, a burundi guy is now penetrating somali woman in mogadishu or shabeellaha hoose.

The irony is that it's his women being raped, yet his joking about it? :what:
Nacas waaye bro, whenever I get into a debate with a lander that's the first thing they say "Amison and Kenyans are raping ur women", then I gotta remind them it's there sister too that's getting raped, it pisses me off sxb

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Its not meant as a joke. But the sad reality. U insult Burundis while they rape our women every night.

The L is on Somalis

so I've seen both somalispot and twitter get in uproar over miniscule things, but you guys advocate for actually flat out offensive things :kanyehmm:. whatever happened to treat others as u want to be treated. it's not us vs. the rest of the world sometimes treat all humans with dignity maybe instead of making enemies out of everyone :heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
so I've seen both somalispot and twitter get in uproar over miniscule things, but you guys advocate for actually flat out offensive things :kanyehmm:. whatever happened to treat others as u want to be treated. it's not us vs. the rest of the world sometimes treat all humans with dignity maybe instead of making enemies out of everyone :heh:
It's US vs THEM.
then Somalia vs Somaliland
Then Darood vs Hawiye
Then darood vs Somaliland
Then Somaliland vs Hawiye
Then Somaliland vs Darood
Then Somaliland vs Air
Then Air vs Ethiopia and Somaliland
Then Somaliland vs anyone against Ethiopia

The list goes on sis.

see one thing you will NOT DO is deny me my right to be PETTY. i don't hate barundunians as I've just discovered what they were. Somalinimo till i dhimo includes dragging ugly foreigners who come for us. be it the spic i posted earlier, the arab, the white north african colonizer etc. if they come for us i drag them and they ancestors by the back hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts