Reer barundi coming for somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these people obsess with being "East African". It's just fucking sad

And this homo erectus looking hoe should shut the f*ck up, no one cares about their tiny shithole that's in central Africa. She has an inferiority complex, but to be fair, I would feel insecure if my people looked like a piece in the evolutionary chain
YOOOOOOOO SPOILER THAT SHIT WTF

Bohol

VIP
99.9% of Somali men will never settle for a Bantu woman anyway because they have high standards. The only way they will go out
with one is if they are getting bribed with a Oscar award like Lupita Nyong'o did with Knaan.

:mjlol:

article-0-1C03225400000578-919_634x925.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I see a bunch of somali girls retweeting that tweet :mugshotman:
Twitter is fucking cancer man, all of these tweets just piss me off :ivers:
Seeing stuff like this makes it hard for me to separate echo chambers like this where everyone is parroting the same asinine shit from real life, where people tend to be more civil on average

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Twitter is fucking cancer man, all of these tweets just piss me off :ivers:
Seeing stuff like this makes it hard for me to separate echo chambers like this where everyone is parroting the same asinine shit from real life, where people tend to be more civil on average

Lol, i've grown desensitized to it. Twitter is a cesspool anyway, no need to take it seriously. :manny:

this silver back gorilla really posted a malnourished starving man to make a point that somali men are "ugly" and then proceeded with posting not 1 but 2 barkhad abdi pics which shows that she had to work hella hard to even find unattractive pics. idk where she has time to talk when she should be focusing on growing them edges back.

to be fair though this is the tweet that started her salty ass post

i see no lies
Manny-Sipping-out-of-Cup.gif

some of the girls in my TL were showing their asses though saying shit like "somali men don't defend us so why should we?" and they caught that swift BLOCK. aint nobody coming for our men but us.
:chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh:
This is so true tho
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending