Reer barundi coming for somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
see one thing you will NOT DO is deny me my right to be PETTY. i don't hate barundunians as I've just discovered what they were. Somalinimo till i dhimo includes dragging ugly foreigners who come for us. be it the spic i posted earlier, the arab, the white north african colonizer etc. if they come for us i drag them and they ancestors by the back hairs.

feel free to be petty:manny: but I think attacks should always be at a personal level why should every Burundian person deserve to be insulted because of one person. And that original guy brought up kenyans and burundians first for no reason

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
feel free to be petty:manny: but I think attacks should always be at a personal level why should every Burundian person deserve to be insulted because of one person. And that original guy brought up kenyans and burundians first for no reason
There's no reasoning with this imbecile,let it go:manny::francis:

same reason she posted that tweet. petty is as petty does. hate only breeds hate. most people on twitter were attacking her personally though, only the ones here mentioned her ethnicity. either way when someone is being racist towards a group and that person responds with racism can she really be mad? i see posts by other africans attacking somalis all the time and africans vs somali wars happen 24/7. i think this particular post angered people because she posted a clearly malnourished starving man to make a point about somalis being ugly. like what kind of fucked person would do that? thus igniting the emotional responses towards her and her people. i took as, "you attack my race i attack yours" and since that happens daily on twitter i didn't bat an eye.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
the white north african colonizer
Somalis complain about other Africans calling them non-African while they do the same to North Africans purely based on skin colour :what:
Most North Africans are Berber or Arab-Berber meaning they are mostly or partially of native North African descent. "Colonizer" kulaha :umwhat:
Gerrara here :ufdup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalis complain about other Africans calling them non-African while they do the same to North Africans purely based on skin colour :what:
Most North Africans are Berber or Arab-Berber meaning they are mostly or partially of native North African descent. "Colonizer" kulaha :umwhat:
Gerrara here :ufdup:
They are a mixed breed of pure north african,spanish and arab with minimal west african particularly the Senegal region.This is the typical results of a north african.
Tunisian:36% Middle East; 33% Europe (19% Iberian, 13% Italian/ Greek, 1% Jew); 31% African (24% North Africa, 6% Senegal, 1% Bantu)
Algerian:My results on Ancestry DNA:
36% North African (Berber or Amazigh)
27% Middle East
19% Iberian
11% Sub Saharan Africa
4% Italy/Greece
2% European Jewish
1% Melanesia.
That being said there are pure north africans that have a tannish skin colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending