Red pill Mano-sphere....

Is the Mano-sphere broken?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Honestly my brother, if you want to become a better man, just go and spend time with real men in male orientated careers, like construction, plumbing, electricians and so on. Hell going to your local dojo, boxing club or juijuitsu club will expose you to men of a far higher quality than the likes of Tate. This will teach you about realistic masculinity and not cartoonish online representations.

Most importantly, the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW, but they'd rather listen to some 'former' gaal who was allegedly a pimp.

Who in their right mind, would listen to that man.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Being a Tate fan, will definitely filter out women from entering your life, all women with any sense in fact, will run away.
This can also be said about any abyo that listen to the sprinkle women, at least im honest with myself and dont judging others while not being forth coming., because abyo Puntite Queen ive seen threads you mentioning her ideology and trash talking men but i kept to myself and i did judge you on those.

This can also be said about any abyo that listen to the sprinkle women, at least im honest with myself and dont judging others while not being forth coming., because abyo Puntite Queen ive seen threads you mentioning her ideology and trash talking men but i kept to myself and i did judge you on those.

The 'sprinkle, sprinkle' lady advises a subset of women, who are only interested in men for the two basic functions that men are supposed to provide; which is to provide and to protect. Isn't that what men are on earth for? Worship Allah, provide and protect.

Secondly, abowe, I will always maintain that men are supposed to provide and protect, as that is also in-line with Islamic ideology. Feel free to judge me.

Honestly my brother, if you want to become a better man, just go and spend time with real men in male orientated careers, like construction, plumbing, electricians and so on. Hell going to your local dojo, boxing club or juijuitsu club will expose you to men of a far higher quality than the likes of Tate. This will teach you about realistic masculinity and not cartoonish online representations.

Tate is a fictional character, he is not real. He puts on a persona for the lost young men to follow him. It is a hustle my friend.
It not about tate or even these false report people are making about him. Its about improve yourself setting goal and there are people that teach about how to invest your money so you can be financial free. With the invest people ive made 5k in cash while investing 300 in crypto. All it is you get what you want out of life and that all they teach.

Last edited:
It not about tate or even these false report people are making about him. Its about improve yourself there setting goal and there are people that teach about how to invest your money so you can be financial free. With the invest people ive made 5k while invest 300 in crypto. All it is you get what you want out of life and that all they teach.

What is a false report? Didn't he operate a camera-girl business? Is this not called 'pimping'?

Yes.

Anything in which someone sells sex, using another person's body or image, is pimping. If they sell themselves, it's prostitution.

You, as a Muslim man, what on earth are you doing, associating with this??
Abyo all im stating about tate is there are guys that running only fans that are doing it on a larger scale than tate did, but they are after him because we wont comply to feminism. If he complied all of this allegation will disappear overnight. And no i dont have OF account so i dont associate with them

Abyo all im stating about tate is there are guys that running only fans that are doing it on a larger scale than tate did, but they are after him because we wont comply to feminism. If he complied all of this allegation will disappear overnight.

That doesn't excuse Tate, we don't need 'whataboutism'.

Secondly, why don't you tell me, what your problem is with 'feminism'. You have a problem with women, earning the same money as men? Not being sexually harassed? What is it?

feminism, the belief in social, economic, and political equality of the sexes

What's the problem with this movement?

Abyo all im stating about tate is there are guys that running only fans that are doing it on a larger scale than tate did, but they are after him because we wont comply to feminism. If he complied all of this allegation will disappear overnight. And no i dont have OF account so i dont associate with them

It is up to Tate to change himself now as a Muslim.

But how is exploiting women to work for you as cam girls, and hustling young insecure men something to look up to?

Look at some of the guys associated with Tate. The likes of Fresh and fit, those guys are just boys pretending to be men. Most of their content is demeaning lost women. What kind of man does that?

We already have the best example. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

That doesn't excuse Tate, we don't need 'whataboutism'.

Secondly, why don't you tell me, what your problem is with 'feminism'. You have a problem with women, earning the same money as men? Not being sexually harassed? What is it?

What's the problem with this movement?
It has nothing to do with cares, but the marriage laws in america . I have an uppity that flat broke due to divorce in america because court judge ordered him to sell the family house and they cleared out his 401k and all other investment account hes 55 and lost nealy 2 million in assets. Now how is he supposed to serve after 65 and hes flat broke?

It has nothing to do with cares, but the marriage laws in america . I have an uppity that flat broke due to divorce in america because court judge ordered him to sell the family house and they cleaed out his 401k and all other investment account hes 55 and lost nealy 2 million in assets. Now how is he supposed to serve after 65 and hes flat broke?

I'm sorry your abti is broke, I hope he didn't mistreat his wife and children to end up divorced.
Perhaps, if he offered an Islamic divorce settlement, it wouldn't have gone to court.

It has nothing to do with cares, but the marriage laws in america . I have an uppity that flat broke due to divorce in america because court judge ordered him to sell the family house and they cleaed out his 401k and all other investment account hes 55 and lost nealy 2 million in assets. Now how is he supposed to serve after 65 and hes flat broke?
Laws in the west serve women, Red pill is a reaction to ultra feminism. With everything take the good and disregard the bad. Always protect yourself, nobody is coming to save you fam.

Laws in the west serve women, Red pill is a reaction to ultra feminism. With everything take the good and disregard the bad. Always protect yourself, nobody is coming to save you fam.

And the feminism movement is a response to misogyny. Men are supposed to lead, but if men are leading with violence and neglect, women will respond. Every action has a reaction.

Why do you think women didn't rise up against the Islamic Caliphates? Hmm? Maybe, because they were getting their rights met?

What's the problem with feminism anyway? Tell us, exactly, what the issue is.

And feminism is a response to misogyny. Men are supposed to lead, but if men are leading with violence and neglect, women will respond. Every action has a reaction.

Why do you think women didn't rise up against the Islamic Caliphates? Hmm? Maybe, because they were getting their rights met?

What's the problem with feminism anyway? Tell us, exactly, what the issue is.
Capiltalists that wanted to tax the other half of the population drove feminism :mjlol:. Nothing happens unless men "empower" women. If women could just rise up why havent indian women revolted in their 5000 year old history, I dont agree with feminism simply because its not from my deen, i dont ascribe to any ideology that isnt related to my religion including redpill.

Capiltalists that wanted to tax the other half of the population drove feminism :mjlol:. Nothing happens unless men "empower" women/ If women could just rise up why havent indian women revolted in their 5000 year old history, I dont agree with feminism simply because its not from my deen, i dont ascribe to any ideology that isnt related to my religion including redpill.

You don't agree with feminism, simply, because you are a sexist. If you were not a sexist, you would have a nuanced opinion and response to my question. Firstly, you would outline the places in which feminism agrees with islamic principles, and then you would outline, the parts and the type of feminism, you disagree with, again citing islamic law.

You don't agree with feminism, simply, because you are a sexist. If you were not a sexist, you would have a nuanced opinion and response to my question. Firstly, you would outline the places in which feminism agrees with islamic principles, and then you would outline, the parts and the type of feminism, you disagree with, again citing islamic law.
So if i dont want to enternain a modern system alien to my faith im a sexist, Haye quruxey call me what you want, Im a Muslim first and Muslim last and dont have a need to sift through the supposed principles of feminism to see what alligns with my faith . Pertaining to the advice i gave to the bloke earlier, if you're intrested in redpill/femnisim sure take the good that alligns with the religion and forgo the bad, the key thing is i have no interest in these things since i am satisified with my religion and use it to navigate life.

So if i dont want to enternain a modern system alien to my faith im a sexist, Haye quruxey call me what you want, Im and Muslim first and Muslim last and dont have a need to sift through the supposed principles of feminism to see which alligns with my faith. Pertaaining to the advice i gave to the bloke earlier, if you're intreted in redpill/femnisim sure take the good that alligns with the religion and forgo the bad, the key thing is i have no interest in these things since i am satisified with my religion and use it to navigate life.

Don't call me 'quruxeey', you can't even have a basic conversation without being a patronising sexist. You don't want to sift through anything, because you lack the intellect and the discipline to have a balanced conversation. I also suspect, that you don't even know what feminism is.

Feminism is a movement that was launched by women in the West, because they didn't have Islam to give them their rights. Did you know that? Before Western feminism, Islam emancipated women, and provide basic human rights, such as the right for a a woman to inherit property, the right to seek a divorce and many other things that women in the West did not have access to!

The Qur'aan clearly states that men and women are equal in front of Allah SWT. Some of you claim to be Muslim, but you don't even understand your own religion, and the rights that Allah SWT has bestowed upon women.

But sadly, a lot of men, like you, claim to be Muslim, and don't even understand what Islam did for women, and WHY feminism is necessary for women who are not Muslim.

Women need Islam, and if they are not Muslim, they absolutely need feminism. Without western feminism, you diaspora raised qaxootis, would have had an awful upbringing. Just imagine, a world in which single Somali hooyos, can't open a bank account, can't file for divorce, can't vote. As for those of you, who insist on splitting bills, your wife, would come home with a small salary, as women would not have the right to normal pay. If you drop dead, and leave your wife behind, your kids would grow up in poverty, and marginalisation, because you, as a man, are not around to protect and provide for them.

Oh and sexual harassment? That wouldn't even be a thing. Any man could grope the women in your family, and get away with it. Your daughters could get beaten black and blue, and there would be no law to stop it. I can go on and on, to list all the things that would have ruined your life, had it not been for feminism.

But instead of being grateful for gaalo women, for daring to ask to be treated like normal humans, and getting laws passed that you personally benefit from every day. You have the GALL to insult feminism?

Caqli xuma oo damiir xuma dadkaan.

I think the manosphere is a good thing because it teaches some guys from all races that you should have standards for the women you let in your life. This issue is as an American, we guys are bombarded with too many female feminist rights to the point we forget that we have rights, and a lot of guys in my age group of 17-21 are consistently being taken advantage of or even spoken to by girls/ women harshly to the point the belittle you. The manosphere is the counterpoint to feminism, and yes, I am a Gaint TATE fan, with others that I will not mention who are better than him.
So let’s get this straight. You’re probably against promiscuity and other vices but you’re a fan of a self confessed pimp?

This is what I mean when I say misogyny is illogical.

Trending