Is the Mano-sphere broken?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I can't take red pill and manosphere niggas seriously.

If they want to convince dudes to just remain single and smash sugar babies for the rest of their life than they should atleast talk about ways men can combat loneliness while doing this.

They barely even talk about that. They always bring up the male loneliness epidemic but rarely talk about effective ways to combat loneliness.

Plus a lot of passport bros just end up going to different countries and start dating actual prostitutes instead of just regular chicks.

The manosphere addresses wide range wide of subjects, from Hustling, self improvement, mental health, masculinity, Weight training, Self defense, spirituality, travel, lifestyle, self image, Female nature, history, hygiene, self discipline, liberalism/feminism and law/ family law.

So for you to just make blank statement by saying it is a shit show, with an explanation proves how little you know about the subject you have chosen to discuss.

They blame women for a lot mistakes men are responsible for, like men who lead with their money and call women gold diggers.

Or men who don’t teach their women boundaries and yet complain about a lack of respect.

That being said, modern woman want the average man to carry all the responsibilities of a leader, without any of the level of authority.

And I blame the men again for not establishing their dominance from the start of a relationship. Instead of trying to nice, carrying, understand and nurture to their women.

The dark side of men is violent, indifferent, emotionless, harsh, cold and silent.

The west has been socially engineered by the elites to destroy the nuclear family, so that the average man will never have the means or the peace to compete with them.

Women are being used because they are easy to manipulate, as long as you sell them a dream,give them a slogan, and make them feel good about themselves. you can have them destroy their own community in the name of progress and empowerment. irrelevant of the facts on the ground, women don’t like reality they love fantasy, and the west is given them that at the cost of their souls and those of their children.
You are making a lot of assumptions here about my statements and intentions.

Anyway it is late, so I will have to respond tomorrow.

Whilst Muslim women fight day and night, to prove Islam is not misogynist, we have people like this, on the other side, aligning themselves and Islam with red-pill and all sorts of unsavoury characters. They also LOVE to denigrate feminism, along with Gaalo men, not even realising that Islam freed women, and Gaalo women had to free themselves from Gaalo men.

Instead of choosing to mass-convert people, by spreading the beauty of Islam, they choose to spread a false image. One, I am sure, they believe in.
i remember in the early 2000s, Muslim men would go on about the rights of Muslim women when confronting gaal audiences when the topic of the position of women in Islam was a controversial issue. Now that redpill and misogyny is becoming more mainstream by gaals, Muslim men have now decided to fully align themselves with the far right and redpill and instead go on about how Islam controls women. Basically, many of these men are frauds who stand for nothing. If gaals accuse them of misogyny, they’ll Yap on about how Muslim women have been given so many rights whilst simultaneously denying those rights to women and when gaals start to have false images of Islam and admire practices they deem as β€˜putting women their position’ wayward Dawah men play into the misogyny stereotypes so that they can get brownie points from gaal men.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Tate made his millions, by pimping out women through his webcam business and then peddling a 2-bit course to young men without fathers, his father wasn't part of his life, and then the guy calls his mum an idiot.

The biggest issue in this world is children without a present father, some people aren't fit to have children, and some of the women on this thread need to keep bashing men down, it's the vast majority of good men on this earth, the main reason you're safe.

Just my two cents.

LOL

It's not an 'inferiority' complex to fight against the nasty image that people like you spread about Islam. Why don't you take your own advice, and read something, before trying to pass judgement on it.
You give immense weight to the opinions of gaals, they will never be on your side and will always be allies to each other as mentioned in the suratul maidah. Furthermore as i mentioned earleir im indifferent to both feminism and red pill and recognise that they are two sides of the same coin. Pass the message of islam and tawheed as instructed by our prophet pbuh and stop trying to prove that islam aligns feminisim( a non islamic ideology that is subject to change).

Have you ever verbalised any of this to real women, as in, human women, and received a positive response?

It’s not my job to disclose the realities of the world to a grown women, but it is my job to know them, so that I may lead her, myself and our offsprings to a better future.
Where we can gain from this dunya without having to sacrifice our akhira.

The vast majority of redpillers leaders are either divorced men, men who’ve never married, men who surround themselves with prostitution. What can you possible learn from the lowest of the low? You’ll hardly find a redpiller that has been married for many years who has a loving relationship with is family.

You use β€œdivorced” as a negative when it’s about men, but liberating when it’s about women interest don’t you think.

of course your going to have men of all walks of life both young and old, btw Rollo Tomassi who you know so well is happily married so is Donovan Sharp.

I am currently single by choice does that mean I know nothing about women, do my years of experience suddenly vanish into thin air.

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
You give immense weight to the opinions of gaals, they will never be on your side and will always be allies to each other as mentioned in the suratul maidah. Furthermore as i mentioned earleir im indifferent to both feminism and red pill and recognise that they are two side of the same coin. Pass the message of islam and tawheed as instructed by our prophet pbuh and stop trying to prove that islam aligns feminisim( a non islamic ideology that is subject to change).

I give immense weight to the image of Islam, which should not be taken lightly. And no, I don't want Islam associated with pimps, or men, who take issue with a harmless movement like feminism. At least, try to critique the exact type of feminism you take issue with, instead of the ones that you yourself benefit from, daily.

Oh people have and he’s said on camera numerous times as well as tweet it yet here you are admiring and calling me a feminist for telling you something he’s said.

Perfect example of how illogical misogyny is.
people say alot of thing about everyone.

It’s not my job to disclose the realities of the world to a grown women, but it is my job to know them, so that I may lead her, myself and our offsprings to a better future.
Where we can gain from this dunya without having to sacrifice our akhira.

You used β€œdivorced” as a negative when it’s about men, but liberating when it’s about women interest don’t you think.

of course your going to have men of all walks of life both young and old, btw Rollo Tomassi who you know so well is happily married so is Donovan Sharp.

I am currently single by choice does that mean I don’t know nothing about women, do my years of experience suddenly vanish into thin air.

:kanyeshrug:

It is your responsibility to share your opinions, honestly, so that a woman has the choice to be with you or not. Ultimately, it will all come out at some point, so if you do desire to be with a woman long-term, lay it all out on the table.

You don't seem to respect women as sentient beings, so I don't even understand how you think you will lead a woman, let alone children.

Oh people have and he’s said on camera numerous times as well as tweet it yet here you are admiring and calling me a feminist for telling you something he’s said.

Perfect example of how illogical misogyny is.

Imagine if Muslim women were aligning themselves with a sex worker, or female pimp, Madame, for life advice. They're not even ashamed of being seen, following such a person. They're only doing it, because gaalo men are following these men, and they don't want to miss out. It's like they can't stand to have their own beliefs, and will do anything to fit in.

people say alot of thing about everyone.
We are not talking about other people. Learn to read. We are talking about what HE said about how he got rich. I thought you were a fan? HE said it on camera. Why do I need to listen to people when he himself admits it?

We are not talking about other people. Learn to read. We are talking about what HE said about how he got rich. I thought you were a fan? HE said it on camera. Why do I need to listen to people when he himself admits it?
Learn to write with clarity. Who is he?

Tate made his millions, by pimping out women through his webcam business and then peddling a 2-bit course to young men without fathers, his father wasn't part of his life, and then the guy calls his mum an idiot.

The biggest issue in this world is children without a present father, some people aren't fit to have children, and some of the women on this thread need to keep bashing men down, it's the vast majority of good men on this earth, the main reason you're safe.

Just my two cents.

The confused young guys on one side that feel denigrated, and the angry girls that do not shy away from shaming and confrontation on the other.

Neither side is willing to empathise with the other.

The girls support feminism, because in their minds they only see the positive things it has done for women. They support the equal pay, education and choices given to women.

The boys on the red pill side, are usually aligned with the right. They see the negative influences of feminism. In their minds, feminism has led to things like the pill, abortion, and ultimately the LGBTQ movement indirectly.

It is important to understand that we are discussing hypotheticals. These ars just glimpses of what I noticed and not my views. An exclaimer for the one dimensional responders that cannot understand abstract discussion.

I give immense weight to the image of Islam, which should not be taken lightly. And no, I don't want Islam associated with pimps, or men, who take issue with a harmless movement like feminism. At least, try to critique the exact type of feminism you take issue with, instead of the ones that you yourself benefit from, daily.
Harmless or not it is a movement that is subject to change whereas islam is constant and is designed to have no additions, the two cannot be reconciled.

Trending

Latest posts