Red pill Mano-sphere....

Is the Mano-sphere broken?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
What are your opinions, please discuss.

I personally believe that the entire thing is a crap show. Contrary to what they purport to be doing, these guys are actively rotting the minds of young men. Blaming the malfunction of society on the antics of so called "modern women" and even just the nature of women is about the least manliest thing there is. Traditional masculinity and men have always been known to accept accountability for their actions and shoulder the burdens of society with stoic resolve.

The redpill guys pick and choose as they please. They accept the part where men are the leaders, but choose to come up with every vaginal excuse possible to deflect the accountability this leadership comes with. I think ultimately broken homes have lead to weak cowardly men and the type of society we see today.

As men we have to face our dark side and learn to integrate them in a healthy way. Once you have done this, then make sure you become the solution for the next generation. We have to raise our sons and daughters correctly, and that means being a present and active father in their lives.

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
This issue is worldwide. Men from across the world hate women and see them as inferior from the caves of Taliban to the skyscrapers of the west. Mud huts in africa too

Last edited:
This issue is worldwide. Men from across the world hate women and see them as inferior from the caves of Taliban to the skyscrapers of the west.
It is not hate in my opinion. It is more like dislike of seeing anything resembling masculinity in a female.

Ultimately well adjusted father figures can make a big change in my opinion for the next generation.

Mudug_gyal

It is not hate in my opinion. It is more like dislike of seeing anything resembling masculinity in a female.

Ultimately well adjusted father figures can make a big change in my opinion for the next generation.
Well they donโ€™t regard us with the same respect and love as they do their fellow men. Why do you think honour killings and domestic violence is so common? Theres literally a whole study proving men brains donโ€™t acknowledge women as human beings I mean wow

Well they donโ€™t regard us with the same respect and love as they do their fellow men. Why do you think honour killings and domestic violence is so common? Theres literally a whole study proving men brains donโ€™t acknowledge women as human beings I mean wow
"They don't regard us with the same respect and love as they do their fellow men"

That is patently false. Men kill, torture, maim, imprison, enslave and abuse each other more than they will ever do women.

Even in Afghanistan which you mentioned, there is a practice were young boys are sexually abused, the vile practice is called bacha bazi.

This brings me to another point. Often times women do not sympathise with the atrocities men commit on each other or even realise, because they believe it is self inflicted within the male gender.

Mudug_gyal

This brings me to another point. Often times women do not sympathise with the atrocities men commit on each other or even realise, because they believe it is self inflicted within the male gender.
The reason men do that to eachother is because they are fighting maybe a power stuggle over a territorial claim idk. Their hatred is not due to gender whereas their violence with women is to do with misogyny. They hate everything to do with women and see them as inferior.

The reason men do that to eachother is because they are fighting maybe a power stuggle over a territorial claim idk. Their hatred is not due to gender whereas their violence with women is to do with misogyny. They hate everything to do with women and see them as inferior.
You make it seem like the male gender inherently hates women, which is completely false. I do agree that dark masculine traits, like the darker side of the warrior archetype in males has a dislike of weakness. Nothing suggests irritating weakness more than femininity for this dark archetype, especially when it is pitted against the darker feminine archetype that seeks to emulate him.

Mudug_gyal

You make it seem like the male gender inherently hates women, which is completely false. I do agree that dark masculine traits, like the darker side of the warrior archetype in males has a dislike of weakness. Nothing suggests irritating weakness more than femininity for this dark archetype, especially when it is pitted against the darker feminine archetype that seeks to emulate him.
My point of view is curated from what I saw and observed. Im not saying all men but the overwhelming majority of them are this way. They are the ones you refer to as โ€œdark archetypesโ€ I believe that this is the default mode of men and they have to culture themselves and overcome their ego. Correspondingly, Women also have a dark archetype and their inner struggle

My point of view is curated from what I saw and observed. Im not saying all men but the overwhelming majority of them are this way. They are the ones you refer to as โ€œdark archetypesโ€ I believe that this is the default mode of men and they have to culture themselves and overcome their ego. Correspondingly, Women also have a dark archetype and their inner struggle
It is easier to default to the negative.

Also our points of view are always slanted by inherent bias.

Men and women both have masculine and feminine character traits. Having feminine qualities does not mean sex or sexual orientation for the simple minded. These vary greatly between each individual.

But one thing is consistent, and that is gender. The strength testosterone creates in male bodies, or the wiring it creates curated with an individuals unique genetic traits, leads to a greater capacity for power and hence abuse of power. However this in itself does not mean that females with equally dark tendencies would not indulge in similar power plays and tyranny if their biology namely physical strength allowed them.

Imagine a world filled with dark archetype unbalanced women, with greater physical strength than men. Do you seriously think they would be egalitarian?

Mudug_gyal

It is easier to default to the negative.

Also our points of view are always slanted by inherent bias.

Men and women both have masculine and feminine character traits. Having feminine qualities does not mean sex or sexual orientation for the simple minded. These vary greatly between each individual.

But one thing is consistent, and that is gender. The strength testosterone creates in male bodies, or the wiring it creates curated with an individuals unique genetic traits, leads to a greater capacity for power and hence abuse of power. However this in itself does not mean that females with equally dark tendencies would not indulge in similar power plays and tyranny if their biology namely physical strength allowed them.

Imagine a world filled with dark archetype unbalances women, with greater physical strength than men. Do you seriously think they would be egalitarian?
Baby boys are so innocent and kind and then they hit puberty and become monsters. It must be testosterone thats behind all this evil. one could also say its social conditioning idk

We live in unprecedented times and some young men arenโ€™t able to cope with the changes of the modern world.

1. I have to mention this, but corn is a massive issue and I think one of the things that fuel the manosphere. We have corn sick men whoโ€™ve watched women in the most degrading manner who feel ashamed of their actions and the way they cope with this guilt is punishing women and putting everything on the shoulders of women. Note, a lot of these men have a lot of hatred of female corn stars, non virgins and promiscuity and believe this is due to modern women, yet at the same time, they love figures like Andrew Tate who was a cornographic peddler that used corn and prostitutes to make himself rich. Ultimately misogyny is irrational. If weโ€™re being honest, the only people that truly benefit from corn are rich men who platform it. Most prozzies and corn stars are drugged up women whoโ€™ve been trafficked or from very unstable home environments. Yet, redpillers and the manosphere in general have no issues with the men at top who are the true peddlers of degeneracy. Also, with the rise of AI, human women arenโ€™t even needed to produce corn and thatโ€™s where it will probably head, hence who are these men going to blame then?

2. The educational and financial achievements of women now means that a lot of men despite being raised to believe that women should be dependent on them are in fact doing worse than many women. It shatters the ideas of men being more intelligent or having a better ability to be successful when you have women running rings around many men when it comes qualifications and jobs. A lot of young men are questioning their role in society. What makes them more superior to women? What sets them apart? Less than 50 years ago, a man could confidently believe that women will struggle without a man and that gave men a sense of superiority. Modern men have inherited the entitlement without the leverage men of the past had. Womenโ€™s lack of social power made them weak and dependent hence women remaining unmarried meant that sheโ€™d be a lifelong burden on family. Now? You have women funding their family and are able to fully live independently.

Last edited:
I think the manosphere is a good thing because it teaches some guys from all races that you should have standards for the women you let in your life. This issue is as an American, we guys are bombarded with too many female feminist rights to the point we forget that we have rights, and a lot of guys in my age group of 17-21 are consistently being taken advantage of or even spoken to by girls/ women harshly to the point the belittle you. The manosphere is the counterpoint to feminism, and yes, I am a Gaint TATE fan, with others that I will not mention who are better than him.

Last edited:
I think the manosphere is a good thing because it teaches some guys from all races that you should have standards for the women you let in your life. This issue is as an American, we guys are bombarded with too many female feminist rights to the point we forget that we have rights, and a lot of guys in my age group of 17-21 are consistently being taken advantage of or even spoken to by girls/ women harshly to the point the belittle you. The manosphere is the counterpoint to feminism, and yes, I am a Gaint TATE fan, with others that I will mention who are better than him.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Being a Tate fan, will definitely filter out women from entering your life, all women with any sense in fact, will run away.

I think the manosphere is a good thing because it teaches some guys from all races that you should have standards for the women you let in your life. This issue is as an American, we guys are bombarded with too many female feminist rights to the point we forget that we have rights, and a lot of guys in my age group of 17-21 are consistently being taken advantage of or even spoken to by girls/ women harshly to the point the belittle you. The manosphere is the counterpoint to feminism, and yes, I am a Gaint TATE fan, with others that I will mention who are better than him.

Honestly my brother, if you want to become a better man, just go and spend time with real men in male orientated careers, like construction, plumbing, electricians and so on. Hell going to your local dojo, boxing club or juijuitsu club will expose you to men of a far higher quality than the likes of Tate. This will teach you about realistic masculinity and not cartoonish online representations.

Tate is a fictional character, he is not real. He puts on a persona for the lost young men to follow him. It is a hustle my friend.