Red pill Mano-sphere....

Is the Mano-sphere broken?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Learn to write with clarity. Who is he?
You know damn well who I’m talking about, but you’re a liar that wants to deny reality. Tate has said numerous times that he’s made money via Webcam. He literally talked about his webcam modal and how it works. He’s never denied it and here you are lying.

You’re lying because you know you look like an immoral fool who supports corn and prostitution.

The confused young guys on one side that feel denigrated, and the angry girls that do not shy away from shaming and confrontation on the other.

Neither side is willing to empathise with the other.

The girls support feminism, because in their minds they only see the positive things it has done for women. They support the equal pay, education and choices given to women.

Agreed! And most of us Muslim women, do not support all forms of the feminist movement, we know which ones are harmless and harmful.

The boys on the red pill side, are usually aligned with the right. They see the negative influences of feminism. In their minds, feminism has led to things like the pill, abortion, and ultimately the LGBTQ movement indirectly.

These men, Muslim and Gaalo alike, claim to have a problem with the pill, but when they do zina, they don't want out of wedlock babies. I think you're being quite generous with the issues they have with feminism. I suspect the real issue they have, is that women have financial freedom, and are thus, less susceptible to abuse.

Harmless or not it is a movement that is subject to change whereas islam is constant and is designed to have no additions, the two cannot be reconciled.
Funny how your ilk never have that energy for redpill. In fact you’re co-sign cornographers and pimps whilst preaching about Islam.

You know damn well who I’m talking about, but you’re a liar that wants to deny reality. Tate has said numerous times that he’s made money via Webcam. He literally talked about his webcam modal and how it works. He’s never denied it and here you are lying.

You’re lying because you know you look like an immoral fool who supports corn and prostitution.
What did i lie about?

Funny how your ilk never have that energy for redpill. In fact you’re co-sign cornographers and pimps whilst preaching about Islam.
Read through my posts, when did i support redpill, its a foreign concept to my deen . Andrew tate is my muslim brother, his blood is more sacred then the kaabah whether you like it or not.

Agreed! And most of us Muslim women, do not support all forms of the feminist movement, we know which ones are harmless and harmful.

These men, Muslim and Gaalo alike, claim to have a problem with the pill, but when they do zina, they don't want out of wedlock babies. I think you're being quite generous with the issues they have with feminism. I suspect the real issue they have, is that women have financial freedom, and are thus, less susceptible to abuse.

Certainly the outspoken red pillers probably do have an issue with women in general. Some of these guys are litteral spineless wimps.

The fresh and fit duo for example just irritate me to no end. They preach immorality like sexual conquest of vulnerable women and then demean them for clout on their show. These kind of boys, as they are certainly not men, more than likely just hate women.

Certainly the outspoken red pillers probably do have an issue with women in general. Some of these guys are litteral spineless wimps.

The fresh and fit duo for example just irritate me to no end. They preach immorality like sexual conquest of vulnerable women and then demean them for clout on their show. These kind of boys, as they are certainly not men, more than likely just hate women.

All that red-pill chest thumping, is posturing for the camera.

The boys on the red pill side, are usually aligned with the right. They see the negative influences of feminism. In their minds, feminism has led to things like the pill, abortion, and ultimately the LGBTQ movement indirectly.
That is incredibly illogical and I refute this and it’s a perfect example of how redpill is literally just abhorrent misogyny. If those men abhor the pill and degeneracy, why are their poster boys Tate and Fresh and Fit? Fresh recently got his his girl pregnant and was pushing her to get an abortion whilst SHE is the one that is refusing to kill their unborn child.

Tate Is a self confessed cornographer that has 12 children out of wedlock who has spoken numerous times of sleeping with his Prostitute webcam girls and probably used pills to not get them all pregnant.

Im sick and tired of the illogical lies.

It is important to understand that we are discussing hypotheticals. These ars just glimpses of what I noticed and not my views. An exclaimer for the one dimensional responders that cannot understand abstract discussion.
We can’t have discussions if the realities aren’t discussed. How is it that redpillers say one thing but all of the men they look up to peddle the worst of degeneracy and are enablers of the worst of women. Example, for all of Fresh and Fits hatred of modern promiscuous women they’ve been caught on sugar baby sites.

There is a lack of honesty with regards to this topic.

Tate
Jackson Hinkle
etc.

There is a new trend to align with Muslims for content and outrage farming.
Read this hadith before you question a former non muslim regarding their intent to convert.
1712969541307.png

It is your responsibility to share your opinions, honestly, so that a woman has the choice to be with you or not. Ultimately, it will all come out at some point, so if you do desire to be with a woman long-term, lay it all out on the table.

It is my responsibility to be truthful and honest in answering any questions asked.

That doesn’t mean I have to explain every detail of my belief to a woman, but of course she will know my values, standards and my boundaries. Which are based on the information I shared in previous posts and more I keep to myself.

You don't seem to respect women as sentient beings, so I don't even understand how you think you will lead a woman, let alone children.

This is why people say “women don’t know what they want”, if I had lied to you like most men do, you would have felt respected and you wonder why most men lie.
:pachah1:

That is incredibly illogical and I refute this and it’s a perfect example of how redpill is literally just abhorrent misogyny. If those men abhor the pill and degeneracy, why are their poster boys Tate and Fresh and Fit? Fresh recently got his his girl pregnant and was pushing her to get an abortion whilst SHE is the one that is refusing to kill their unborn child.

Tate Is a self confessed cornographer that has 12 children out of wedlock who has spoken numerous times of sleeping with his Prostitute webcam girls and probably used pills to not get them all pregnant.

Im sick and tired of the illogical lies.

We can’t have discussions if the realities aren’t discussed. How is it that redpillers say one thing but all of the men they look up to peddle the worst of degeneracy and are enablers of the worst of women. Example, for all of Fresh and Fits hatred of modern promiscuous women they’ve been caught on sugar baby sites.

There is a lack of honesty with regards to this topic.

They LOVE promiscuity, they LOVE c0rn, they're obsessed with it.

Those men, like the F&F men don't have an issue with promiscuity, they are angry that women aren't willing to be promiscuous WITH THEM. :pachah1:

It is my responsibility to be truthful and honest in answering any questions asked.

That doesn’t mean I have to explain every detail of my belief to a woman, but of course she will know my values, standards and my boundaries. Which are based on the information I shared in previous posts and more I keep to myself.

This is why people say “women don’t know what they want”, if I had lied to you like most men do, you would have felt respected and you wonder why most men lie.
:pachah1:

Women are not a monolith, first of all. Some women know what they want, some aren't sure, some do not know what they want. Also, not all men have the same opinions as you, this is an anonymous forum and people tend to be brutally honest on here. Yet, I have seen men, that are the polar opposite to you.