Reasons I hate somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are manipulative and extremely decisive they will get a guy to jump through any hoop believing it was his decision when in actuality it's the females manipulating him subconsciously.

Men are there to serve females they might not know it yet but once you get married in the west you have given up your right as a sovereign man she owns your soul and progeny

May Allah help us see things as they're and not as they appear to be with all the makeup may Allah protect us from the evil nature of some women amiin

He will serve me, obey me and
Lower his gaze for me.

When I say jump, I want to hear,
How high Cush?

Insha'Allah

IMG_7790.GIF

Last edited:
You have time to dig up past posts but not hit that Kazakhstani broad up that you always babble about
Always so concerned about black men because that chick got impregnated by one right?

I don't worry about goofy niggas like you sweetheart
K05pB4.gif

Find yourself a hobby outside of licking the white mans ass clean you house :it0tdo8: I don't associate my self with self haters :it0tdo8:
So Mad Mullah likes to sin with Kazakhstanis? I thought I was the only one. I love Central Asian hoochie. I flew to Turkmenistan to bag me a mail order bride. @The Cushitic One said I was exploiting women. How can I exploit her when I'm bringing her to the West? I have to make a thread about it someday.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Lol I'm telling you abaayo
I'm try a ban myself but yuno Im just gonna be inactive
Well I haven't been that much online this week anyways. That's because I have had horrible wifi connections. But anyways I will be back home soon and be part-time onliner again.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Well I haven't been that much online this week anyways. That's because I have had horrible wifi connections. But anyways I will be back home soon and be part-time onliner again.
Just focus on school abaayo ok :it0tdo8:
Being on this forum too much will give you brain aneurysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending