Reality check for some of the girls who have issues or don't want date an older men!

Once you 18 you are an adult, you know whats right and whats wrong. Of course some are immature, there is always some.

Based on that I would not care if a man or woman aged 18 would be with a person twice their age. Its their choice.

Brad Pitt is 57, if he pulls 20 year old rn most halimos won't call him a perv.

Adeer Jamac who is 55 pulls 20 year old, ala odeyga wuu waashay waa saqajaan.
:wtfdis:

Brad Pitt is 57, if he pulls 20 year old rn most halimos won't call him a perv.

Adeer Jamac who is 55 pulls 20 year old, ala odeyga wuu waashay waa saqajaan.
:wtfdis:
The media convinced them that if a brown oday marries a young girl he is a saqajaan, but if old caddaan does it waa caadi. Deep down it's just inferiority complex towards white and Coonery.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The media convinced them that if a brown oday marries a young girl he is a saqajaan, but if old caddaan does it waa caadi. Deep down it's just inferiority complex towards white and Coonery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most people look side-eyed even at cadaan men marrying very young women? Even stars like Pitt? You always hear "Oh, he's having a midlife crisis" and people gossip and I've definitely seen gaalo say the guy is pervy or weird for wanting someone his daughter's age or younger.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most people look side-eyed even at cadaan men marrying very young women? Even stars like Pitt? You always hear "Oh, he's having a midlife crisis" and people gossip and I've definitely seen gaalo say the guy is pervy or weird for wanting someone his daughter's age or younger.

That's precisely what happens; people just want to deflect and justify perverted and imbalanced 'relationships'.

Charts were even created for Leonardo De Caprio and his propensity for dating much younger women.

not even close many of them especially the young ones will support her and say "get that money" a girl 20-22 year told me herself she wants a sugar daddy.

In the real world age is not an issue, there are couples with an age gap like 15-20 years and their relationship works just fine.
False, age gab of more than 10 years often leads to high divorce rate. Imagine someone born 2000 marrying someone born 2020? That’s a whole generation, there’s zero commonality between these two individuals. So yeah it is definitely creepy/perverted. Ideally you want no more than 5-7 years age gab in a marriage.

False, age gab of more than 10 years often leads to divorce. Imagine someone born 2000 marrying someone born 2020? That’s a whole generation, there’s zero commonality and it is definitely creepy/perverted. Ideally you want no more than is 5-7 years age gab.
Love has no a age..

I want a 25 year old gazelle xalimo when I reach my fifties.. Isoo ducee abaayo :whew:

not even close many of them especially the young ones will support her and say "get that money" a girl 20-22 year told me herself she wants a sugar daddy.

When the young women is getting money out the relationship, people will turn a blind eye. If it's a broke and old man she's with, people will be confused. What's the point of being with a washed up partner if they can't give you something in return?

Yeah he is pervert. They’re looking for a nurse and a toy not a life partner for what they’re practically dead any what they gonna do with 20 year old when his approaching 60? 🤮 get the f out of here. Yuck!

When the young women is getting money out the relationship, people will turn a blind eye. If it's a broke and old man she's with, people will be confused. What's the point of being with a washed up partner if they can't give you something in return?
Sadly most people have succumbed to materialism and forget that something called love exists.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

yeah sure they marry you cos you odays still have it :reallymaury::russ: The sad reality and harsh truth, I say hablow, hora u socdaa, do watchu gotta do:lolbron:

1627602731665.gif

1627602756765.gif

Trending