Reality check for some of the girls who have issues or don't want date an older men!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is what perverts do groom society into accepting them. They try to normalize their perverted thoughts using weird arguments and shame tactics.

The boldness of his degeneracy.
Yeah he is pervert. Theyโ€™re looking for a nurse and a toy not a life partner for what theyโ€™re practically dead any what they gonna do with 20 year old when his approaching 60? ๐Ÿคฎ get the f out of here. Yuck!

So in conclusion, I am perv if I look at younger girl and I am not rich or famous actor.:childplease::birdman::bell:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I've noticed several posts lately about how "Ewww, he was old... what a perv!" meaning over 30 apparently. How is that an old guy lusting after younger girls are just pervs?

I got a news flash for you, you obviously don't understand what the f*ck a perv is (I am not advocating for pedo's).

A perv, short for perverted, actually engages in sexual behavior that is abnormal in some usually socially unacceptable way. Something that goes against the grain sexually speaking, like beastiality or necrophillia.

Through all of time, the genetics of attraction are simple. Men like to look at women. They like to flirt with them. They like to think of them sexually. You know your uncle that comes over girls? He thinks about you sexually.

You know the nice old guy at the place down town who is always so gentlemanly to you? He thinks about humping you too. You know that guy who's just your buddy? He's thought about it a LOT. Our brains do not change so much as we get older we suddenly don't see pretty women. It's actually NORMAL, and natural.

What's fucked up is, same girls who whine and start name calling for any unattractive older man as a perv are bunch of hypocrites, these same air-heads lust after actors who are older than some of the guys you are harping on? So stop using the term when you mean something else, else you look like a fucking B1tch.

So let's be fair girls, you're not afraid of the age, as much as if you find the guy unattractive it's easier to fall back on age as an excuse. Then there's fat, bald, skinny, short, tall, etc.

It's not perverted to notice a pretty woman. You're gonna get old too, when you do, you will lust after the younger peoples too. I guarantee you that,So why be such b1tches about it now?:kanyehmm:
Necrophiliacs and beastiality are beyond pervs, is dude gonna a f*ck a fresh cold dead body?

Respect to any 50yr old that can deal with a 20yr old. They dnt even know how to please you physically or hold a conversation yes you have fresh fruit but two different world. Same with the young girl is she a lover or a nurse for all the health issues that old man is about to get.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He gonna bankroll your shopping needs why you care about his old ass wife? :damedamn:
1. Never an old nigga, I automatically see anyone 10+ years my age as an uncle or sum. Niggas in the 40s+ range automatic grandpa. Thatโ€™s just my mind.

2. I didnโ€™t break my back to get into an elite school and hopefully graduate with a high earning degree to not date a fine man my age. I can financially support myself.

3. Iโ€™m not into shopping, I wear casual clothes.

Would You like an old ass ayeeyo as your sugar mama?
E752C381-BEB4-4F73-B558-90AA2CADA497.jpeg

1. Never an old nigga, I automatically see anyone 10+ years my age as an uncle or sum. Niggas in the 40s+ range automatic grandpa. Thatโ€™s just my mind.

2. I didnโ€™t break my back to get into an elite school and hopefully graduate with a high earning degree to not date a fine man my age. I can financially support myself.

3. Iโ€™m not into shopping, I wear casual clothes.

Would You like an old ass ayeeyo as your sugar mama?
View attachment 195563
I don't mind if she has a fat purse and look hot :mjpls: :whew:

Being called a gold digger is a compliment. I had a guy telling me he loves me for over 2 years as soon as asked him for money he bounced๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Men are weak. They have nothing to offer us except pain. Every woman should be a gold digger we have low standards thats why men are becoming qanis because women have no standards they made it too easy for them now men are losers
I mean if he did get any action why would he give you money. Women made themselves easy they're playing into.this game of promiscuity which makes them less desirable for commitment. Men gatekeep marriage and women gatekeep sex. Now tell me which one is more valuable

I am disgusted. You guys donโ€™t want a significant other, you just want a mother that could take care of you and who you can be in control off. You canโ€™t manipulate a woman around your age hence why you shoot your shot at a teenager
Why does that bother you lol you guys set your standards low for reverts and gallon. But somali men wants the simple things life and your mad. Who wants to argue and settle with radical leftist ? We're not the ones trying to claim illegitimate kids as Somalis or broadcasting our see lives and marriages with everybody online . Men hit their peak in their mid 30s so it's normal for to want younger women. What about the women exclusively date older men because their financially secure ? You guys hate that man don't deteriote in the dating market as they age

Brad Pitt is 57, if he pulls 20 year old rn most halimos won't call him a perv.

Adeer Jamac who is 55 pulls 20 year old, ala odeyga wuu waashay waa saqajaan.
:wtfdis:

You can't compare a fit, wealthy man to your average oday.

Brad Pitt is handsome and wealthy. If a Somali oday is handsome and wealthy, nobody would blame the younger woman, because we can imagine she is actually attracted to him and is not forcing herself.

The truth is that a lot of older Somali men let themselves go, nobody wants to see a dusty looking oday with a young girl, it looks nasty.

Not long ago, this Somali politician who is an 'oday', was being praised by younger ladies on twitter for being handsome. Ambasaddor Amriiko, I think it was.

Handsome men have social privileges, average to foolxumo men, do not, unless they are wealthy.

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but if you want to appeal to a wide range of people, you need to be widely appealing.

Most women want financial security and physical security, so you need to be financially stable, your appeal increases if you are also a good person, can hold a conversation and you are well-maintained physically and mentally. Increase your social currency and standing.

Look at how younger women swoon over 68 year old actor, Jef Goldblum. He is very old, but also handsome, charming, confident and financially stable. His wife is much younger, but nobody thinks he's nasty for being with her and nobody thinks she's being exploited for being with him.

I don't want to mention names, but not long ago, a wealthy middle-aged Somali politician married a much younger, educated woman from the diaspora, and she was cheesing from ear to ear at her luxurious wedding. Nobody blames her as he meets two rare criterias; wealth and power.

Last edited:
You can't compare a fit, wealthy man to your average oday.

Brad Pitt is handsome and wealthy. If a Somali oday is handsome and wealthy, nobody would blame the younger woman, because we can imagine she is actually attracted to him and is not forcing herself.

The truth is that a lot of older Somali men let themselves go, nobody wants to see a dusty looking oday with a young girl, it looks nasty.

Not long ago, this Somali politician who is an 'oday', was being praised by younger ladies on twitter for being handsome. Ambasaddor Amriiko, I think it was.

Handsome men have social privileges, average to foolxumo men, do not, unless they are wealthy.
I can't hate on the hustle. You have a point.

tenor.gif

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why does that bother you lol you guys set your standards low for reverts and gallon. But somali men wants the simple things life and your mad. Who wants to argue and settle with radical leftist ? We're not the ones trying to claim illegitimate kids as Somalis or broadcasting our see lives and marriages with everybody online . Men hit their peak in their mid 30s so it's normal for to want younger women. What about the women exclusively date older men because their financially secure ? You guys hate that man don't deteriote in the dating market as they age
Somali men donโ€™t hit their peak most of the time when they are old, havenโ€™t you noticed that? Younger women want an older man who would literally provide EVERYTHING for them. That includes buying them luxurious things because they either are too young to work or do not have a stable income, so they are heavenly dependent on the older guy. They also want a handsome guy, not a old man with a receding hairline and a big belly. They either want luxurious lifestyle, a rich stable husband who also has good looks. If you pass in these categories then congratulations! You can marry a younger women but donโ€™t even THINK of marrying a younger women when you donโ€™t have any of these 3 things. Most Somali women arenโ€™t โ€œleftistโ€ either and your excuses are generally aimed while it doesnโ€™t even defines every Somali women

Somali men donโ€™t hit their peak most of the time when they are old, havenโ€™t you noticed that? Younger women want an older man who would literally provide EVERYTHING for them. That includes buying them luxurious things because they either are too young to work or do not have a stable income, so they are heavenly dependent on the older guy. They also want a handsome guy, not a old man with a receding hairline and a big belly. They either want luxurious lifestyle, a rich stable husband who also has good looks. If you pass in these categories then congratulations! You can marry a younger women but donโ€™t even THINK of marrying a younger women when you donโ€™t have any of these 3 things. Most Somali women arenโ€™t โ€œleftistโ€ either and your excuses are generally aimed while it doesnโ€™t even defines every Somali women
Well you sound like typical black xalimo and anti somali men views lol do you

Being called a gold digger is a compliment. I had a guy telling me he loves me for over 2 years as soon as asked him for money he bounced๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Men are weak. They have nothing to offer us except pain. Every woman should be a gold digger we have low standards thats why men are becoming qanis because women have no standards they made it too easy for them now men are losers

Why do you think Somali women have low standards

Xoxoxo

VIP
Well you sound like typical black xalimo and anti somali men views lol do you
Thatโ€™s your response? Youโ€™re pathetic. If you are ugly donโ€™t even THINK of going near a younger women, and if you are ugly at least be wealthy enough for her, sheโ€™ll see through it once the guy has money.

Trending

Latest posts