Rapp låt från förra året

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOL WALLAHI u make me laugh, the no go zones and rinkeby and other places are worse than some American cities please. How’s malmo? You guys took ghetto and made it 10x worse
nigga plz it is a 1000 times better then that island u live in with the resycled water and that empty land ur from stop capping we get it u moved from one shit hole to another

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
nigga plz it is a 1000 times better then that island u live in with the resycled water and that empty land ur from stop capping we get it u moved from one shit hole to another

recycled water? Please visitCanada.U sound ignorant. The country is bordered by water all over, next to the Antarctic.U can drink water from lakes taste better than your polluted euro sewage water

x z

keep screaming im sure obanga from nigeria might except u as a black person lool

i don’t need acceptance I’m secure in myself, unlike you quoting inceI terminology cause u are insecure about ur own identity ❤️ Heal, madhows live rent free in ur maskax

x z

YES, since when did you start to belive in right wing propoganda

I’m using yourown logic against u nacas, everything you are spewing about anglophone is from media and not real life, yet you dislike the tables turning against you? Hypocrite

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i don’t need acceptance I’m secure in myself, unlike you quoting inceI terminology cause u are insecure about ur own identity ❤ Heal, madhows live rent free in ur maskax
Hey gorgeous. Wassup

x z

thats anglophone education for ya research and analysis isn't a thing in their curriculum nowonder they think the j word equals the n word lool

LOOOOOL ‘let me go to a Scandinavian university’ saidno one ever. The only non-anglophone nations that appear in top college lists are Asian ones.

Alluring

Sayonara
CORRECTION, only if you knew what gheto is. there is no ghetos is here just a bunch Arabs acting black.acting cool. And I would rather live in a Scandi gheto than canadian city
the worst kulaha u niggas are the ones on social media making thread on the j word or what race somalis belong ur the ones with drug problem burned down ur own state for some star and prayed for him while also activley robbing ur own elders while shitting on the same reputation that u people destroyed if im not mistaken it was somalis in one of ur anglo nations that created a second lock down the rest of what u said are all things u people do a scandi ghetto is compearable to one of ur luxury white owned neighbourhoods stop capping ur the ones who create the sterotypes and shit on ur self the rest of us are doing our job in peace
Some twitter trolls is not comparable to y'all making sweden the rape capital of Europe.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i don’t need acceptance I’m secure in myself, unlike you quoting inceI terminology cause u are insecure about ur own identity ❤ Heal, madhows live rent free in ur maskax
lool ive seen ur kind on twitter wallahi u sound so scared to us is that what it feels like to be one of u duuso fucks so jumping from one country to ther other retardet lool u stated this shit bc u needed attention and now u scared u lonely femcel lool

Wallahi now that i think about, there is reason why we get paid to study here, zerrrooo source criticism and analytical ability

x z

Some twitter trolls is not comparable to y'all making sweden the rape capital of Europe.

these mfs typing from concentration camps 😂😂
The luxury best living standards these IKEA furnitures apparently live in
B234C6AF-70A2-4011-A0B1-2380C2C73841.jpeg

Aushwitz
34DCDB5C-C98E-4B3C-8B51-03348A067CFA.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts