Random Somali boy at an airport arrested for a murder charge he didn't do.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This video had me thinking how many Somali boys are unrightfully arrested for charges they didnt do.
This is why its good to know your rights and stand your ground I think what happened here is that they suspected him of murder and when he said I know that guy they let him go

Great women , what's her dad's number? (jk jk)

This is such a bizarre situation, do people literally arrest black people on a whim ??

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
They will do it for every black person, Somalis will be marched for if killed by racist cop
Somali victims barely make it to mainstream media, and if they do its the Somali community that protest against the injustice. Our lives don't matter to the system, mainstream media, and the BLM movement. Its sad reality.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Somali victims barely make it to mainstream media, and if they do its the Somali community that protest against it. Our lives don't matter to the system, mainstream media, and the BLM movement. Its sad reality.
If it goes viral like the George Floyd one, People will march for us. FYI, the unknown black victims are not marched for as well. The only difference is the media and the spotlight.

really? than show me one BLM march that was dedicated to a Somali victim
You mean a Somali that was killed by police? Or any Somali who has died? I know lots of blacks went to march for shukri abdi. Besides the BLM movement is more for ADOS people , if a Somali is having his civil rights violated they are free to return to Somalia

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
You mean a Somali that was killed by police? Or any Somali who has died? I know lots of blacks went to march for shukri abdi. Besides the BLM movement is more for ADOS people , if a Somali is having his civil rights violated they are free to return to Somalia
Thank you for proving my point.

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
LMAOOO I know the sister felt pressured at such a crucial time & hooyo bickering made me lose it

She could have done better by not making scene, she lucky it wasn't u.s cops or else they would slammed her on floor and arrested her. for those saying she knows her right there is no valid point she made. the cops had the wrong person but they came close by the suspect seemingly knowing the murderer, which is suspicious in it self

Last edited:

Trending