Random Somali boy at an airport arrested for a murder charge he didn't do.

Still nowhere close to the injustice minorities face in Somalia. Spare me the nonsense

It’s because they feel safe with police no matter what they say. They don’t talk to people in the streets the same way as there are consequences. But they put a camera on and talk all reckless and claim how scared they were

Since when do Somali bantus get shot unprovoked for being Somali bantu? Lets not lie.

We do not have a history of going to Somali bantu areas and lynching and raping them. Just stop.

I feel like people are slowly forgetting the main purpose of the police with all this BLM nonsense. is to protect their citizens from harming each other and from external harm.
I would not say that police are completely innocent, but like most of the people screaming they were victims or kill by them are mostly proven criminals (and yes Floyd is a filthy criminal).

The hypocrisy of BLM supporters who want police to be defunded but who they gonna call when those criminals will want to harm them.

The whole lets defund the police argument is retarded. I think most people can see that now. But everyone, criminal or not deserves a fair trial.

Its funny how cadaan school shooters and terrorists are never shot and get a fair hearing in court, yet whenever a black person is shot, a crime they committed years ago is brought to the forefront despite having nothing to do with the shooting incident. Its a clever technique the police use to sway people's minds.

People even tried that with that Aubery guy who got killed by those white supremists. This guy got killed randomly as he was jogging and people tried to use the fact that he had a criminal record in connection with the murder. What does the fact that he had a criminal record got to do with anything? If someone has committed a crime in the past, is it open season for people to murder them?

It really makes you think.

Since when do Somali bantus get shot unprovoked for being Somali bantu? Lets not lie.

We do not have a history of going to Somali bantu areas and lynching and raping them. Just stop.
Shot unprovoked lool. You make sounds like police shoot hundreds of blacks unprovoked. They face far more injustices in Somalia

The whole lets defund the police argument is retarded. I think most people can see that now. But everyone, criminal or not deserves a fair trial.

Its funny how cadaan school shooters and terrorists are never shot and get a fair hearing in court, yet whenever a black person is shot, a crime they committed years ago is brought to the forefront despite having nothing to do with the shooting incident. Its a clever technique the police use to sway people's minds.

People even tried that with that Aubery guy who got killed by those white supremists. This guy got killed randomly as he was jogging and people tried to use the fact that he had a criminal record in connection with the murder. What does the fact that he had a criminal record got to do with anything? If someone has committed a crime in the past, is it open season for people to murder them?

It really makes you think.
Those Cadaan that shot him were civilians and it had nothing to do with police

Shot unprovoked lool. You make sounds like police shoot hundreds of blacks unprovoked. They face far more injustices in Somalia

Lol, they do. In America, if you are not careful you can just get shot. In fact, you can have your hands up in the air and still get shot.

Those Cadaan that shot him were civilians and it had nothing to do with police

The media still used his prior criminal record against him. What does that tell you about the media and justice system? They will use any angle to sway the public when it comes to the unlawful killing of black people. Even releasing videos and criminal records which have zero connections to the murder. Yet, when the terrorist shooting happened in New Zealand, the shooter was presented as a troubled man but who was from a normal family.

Lol, they do. In America, if you are not careful you can just get shot. In fact, you can have your hands up in the air and still get shot.
Ok what’s the stats of black people being shot by police unprovoked? 9/10 of the videos we seen these blacks act all aggressive and make the situation worse. Also defund the police and they will be the biggest losers as no group is more violent towards their own

The media still used his prior criminal record against him. What does that tell you about the media and justice system? They will use any angle to sway the public when it comes to the unlawful killing of black people. Even releasing videos and criminal records which have zero connections to the murder. Yet, when the terrorist shooting happened in New Zealand, the shooter was presented as a troubled man but who was from a normal family.
America is not New Zealand and it’s far more violent society. How many police officers get shot/killed in New Zealand. A police officers giving criminal benefit of doubt has far greater chance ending bad in America than New Zealand. And that ahmad guy wanted to steal and didn’t find anything. Not that they had right to shoot him

Ok what’s the stats of black people being shot by police unprovoked? 9/10 of the videos we seen these blacks act all aggressive and make the situation worse. Also defund the police and they will be the biggest losers as no group is more violent towards their own

Just stop.

The same police that shot a twelve year old and the same ones that shot a woman in her own home?

America is not New Zealand and it’s far more violent society. How many police officers get shot/killed in New Zealand. A police officers giving criminal benefit of doubt has far greater chance ending bad in America than New Zealand. And that ahmad guy wanted to steal and didn’t find anything. Not that they had right to shoot him

There is no proof that Ahmed wanted to steal anything. Even the judge came to that conclusion. You're just being vindictive now. Lets not form lies against dead people authobillah.

I'm talking about mainstream media. Its the same thing in America, if not worse. White American terrorists are always presented as troubled loners with no history of violence despite shooting up a whole school filled with school children. Funnily enough, they never seem to get shot by police either.

Just stop.

The same police that shot a twelve year old and the same ones that shot a woman in her own home?
The woman that had her home as drug house for her ex and shot at police first? Even her then boyfriend said she shot at them first

Reborn
I've just watched a video in which the guy said that he knows the "guy" who is the suspect?
People are crying over injustice yet not contributing to justice with the no snitch rule :duckr:
Also, why didn't the officer just check his ID as he was in an airport instead of handcuffing him and etc :deadpeter:
I think there's more to this story than a simple miss identity :heh:

#nojusticenopeace

I've just watched a video in which the guy said that he knows the "guy" who is the suspect?
People are crying over injustice yet not contributing to justice with the no snitch rule :duckr:
Also, why didn't the officer just check his ID as he was in an airport instead of handcuffing him and etc :deadpeter:
I think there's more to this story than a simple miss identity :heh:

#nojusticenopeace
Because as long as the injustice don’t affect them, they don’t care. But in return when they receive injustice on their family they be the first to ask people to come forward

He lacks dhiig and he thinks everyone around him should have no dhiig as well.

@Jaydaan you're on your own with this one.
He's wasting his breath b/c I don't even read the crap he writes. I hope he doesn't have children. He's not a protector at all. The type that will let injustice occur to you, while chastising you for not behaving properly. Akhaas.

Trending