Random Somali boy at an airport arrested for a murder charge he didn't do.

You are a dumbass and typical hoodrat. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power. You are typical sjw loud blm dumbass who gets off on constantly being victim. I can see through your nonsense. And they didn’t arrest him dumbass. So how the hell she gonna sue. This is the problem with woke people like you. It’s like facts don’t matter

He is lucky Canadians and British are cool and not usually armed. If they Americans or French or Spanish or Portuguese he would be shot then questions asked later.

Most people don’t understand how ca Canadians are due to the queen as head of state who sends in her governor and there is British attitude to law and order rather than the American gun heavy culture of shoot first

American police are just extremely brutal

I see you're the type that likes to say "yes massa" and "yes sir" while shaking in your boots when the police come and speak to you. You don't have the blood of a true geeljire.

She handled it in the way she knew how.
They let him go and I hope she follows up with the police and even sues them for mistakenly arresting her brother without evidence.

You're on my ignore list for a reason. This is the last time that I'll respond to your post.

Besides she needs to do that so they don’t easily bully anyone again. She needs to send a message. She cannot take it laying down

I see you're the type that likes to say "yes massa" and "yes sir" while shaking in your boots when the police come and speak to you. You don't have the blood of a true geeljire.

She handled it in the way she knew how.
They let him go and I hope she follows up with the police and even sues them for mistakenly arresting her brother without evidence.

You're on my ignore list for a reason. This is the last time that I'll respond to your post.

Besides she needs to do that so they don’t easily bully anyone again. She needs to send a message. She cannot take it laying down

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She probably save that family multiable times every year. They fasly arrested him, and called by another name, and after that he says "he is helping me". kulaha I know that guy, and his mother is stoping his sister from helping him.

War wey duceysanhin that they have her in their family:faysalwtf:

She handled it in the way she knew how. They let him go and I hope she follows up with the police and even sues them for mistakenly arresting her brother without evidence.

He lacks dhiig and he thinks everyone around him should have no dhiig as well.

@Jaydaan you're on your own with this one.

He lacks dhiig and he thinks everyone around him should have no dhiig as well.

@Jaydaan you're on your own with this one.
Dumb people are loud and emotional. They think my being louder it makes them more right. One has to be an idiot to think you can change a whole investigation by yelling at police. They left it because it’s not like he is going anywhere. They already know he knows the person and he confirmed it. Her argument was he is arrested for connection to a murder in a place they don’t live. Well that settles it. How can you kill someone in a place you don’t live? Case settled lol. My point there was absolutely nothing she did that made them change what they were doing. But some of you simpletons didn’t watch the video

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi all these loud people then complain police shoot them... be calm, answer the question if you are innocent you will go home.
some of you wilding in other people country I am sure You wouldn’t say the same thing to a somali cop.

Dumb people are loud and emotional. They think my being louder it makes them more right. One has to be an idiot to think you can change a whole investigation by yelling at police. They left it because it’s not like he is going anywhere. They already know he knows the person and he confirmed it. Her argument was he is arrested for connection to a murder in a place they don’t live. Well that settles it. How can you kill someone in a place you don’t live? Case settled lol. My point there was absolutely nothing she did that made them change what they were doing. But some of you simpletons didn’t watch the video

You can call it loud, ghetto, hoodrat or whatever. But she is a sister who is clearly emotional and is reacting to injustice.

I find people like you troublesome because you care more about commenting on people's emotional reactions (which is understandable as she is probably in shock) rather than the injustices ethnic minorities face when it comes to the police.

wallahi all these loud people then complain police shoot them... be calm, answer the question if you are innocent you will go home.
some of you wilding in other people country I am sure You wouldn’t say the same thing to a somali cop.

Sis, we have seen enough videos of African Americans being shot whilst being calm.

I agree tbh, when i see video clips of people proclaiming that the police are harassing them, then at the same breath they go around insulting, uncooperative, and acting immature (essentially harassing them ironically) all of that is not only unnecessary but also make matters worse for you.

You can call it loud, ghetto, hoodrat or whatever. But she is a sister who is clearly emotional and is reacting to injustice.

I find people like you troublesome because you care more about commenting on people's emotional reactions (which is understandable as she is probably in shock) rather than the injustices ethnic minorities face when it comes to the police.
Still nowhere close to the injustice minorities face in Somalia. Spare me the nonsense

I agree tbh, when i see video clips of people proclaiming that the police are harassing them, then at the same breath they go around insulting, uncooperative, and acting immature. All of that is not only unnecessary but also make matters worse for you.

It’s because they feel safe with police no matter what they say. They don’t talk to people in the streets the same way as there are consequences. But they put a camera on and talk all reckless and claim how scared they were

It’s because they feel safe with police no matter what they say. They don’t talk to people in the streets the same way as there are consequences. But they put a camera on and talk all reckless and claim how scared they were
Oh trust me, they talk to each other like that. All stems from their culture

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I agree tbh, when i see video clips of people proclaiming that the police are harassing them, then at the same breath they go around insulting, uncooperative, and acting immature. All of that is not only unnecessary but also make matters worse for you.
I feel like people are slowly forgetting the main purpose of the police with all this BLM nonsense. is to protect their citizens from harming each other and from external harm.
I would not say that police are completely innocent, but like most of the people screaming they were victims or kill by them are mostly proven criminals (and yes Floyd is a filthy criminal).

The hypocrisy of BLM supporters who want police to be defunded but who they gonna call when those criminals will want to harm them.

Trending

Latest posts