Random Somali boy at an airport arrested for a murder charge he didn't do.

I couldn't watch this I had to pause after she said "hooyo stop it! adiiga igaa dhaaf"

how rude!
i mean when your in shock you say anything... and you know your sibling is innocent .. 1 saying that always come to mind is " you never know how you would react until it it happens to you"

i mean when your in shock you say anything... and you know your sibling is innocent .. 1 saying that always come to mind is " you never know how you would react until it it happens to you"
How does she know he is innocent? You think random people in the airport get accused of being involved in murder or you think you can yell your way out of police believing you involved in a murder? They decided to come back. And she has a terrible attitude talking all that sh1t. She deserved a slap. This is what I like about American police, they would never accept that kind of talk

How does she know he is innocent? You think random people in the airport get accused of being involved in murder or you think you can yell your way out of police believing you involved in a murder? They decided to come back. And she has a terrible attitude talking all that sh1t. She deserved a slap. This is what I like about American police, they would never accept that kind of talk
watch the vidoe again 1-they called him ahmed.... he aint no ahmed... 2- they had a picture ... showed it to him ... clearly aint him..
sooo if your sibling is being accused .... you just going to stand there ... with that kind of info..... if your answer is yes ... you a cow bro

I’m captor talking without being typical loud mouth stereotype. If my name is not Ahmed. It’s the easiest thing to prove. My name is not Ahmed and I don’t know who it is. She was being typical shaniqua wanna be with the dramatic yeah that’s right that’s right and being 10 times louder than everyone else. You think being loud and ghetto makes you more right?
watch the vidoe again 1-they called him ahmed.... he aint no ahmed... 2- they had a picture ... showed it to him ... clearly aint him..
sooo if your sibling is being accused .... you just going to stand there ... with that kind of info..... if your answer is yes ... you a cow bro

I’m captor talking without being typical loud mouth stereotype. If my name is not Ahmed. It’s the easiest thing to prove. My name is not Ahmed and I don’t know who it is. She was being typical shaniqua wanna be with the dramatic yeah that’s right that’s right and being 10 times louder than everyone else. You think being loud and ghetto makes you more right?

i dont see it as dramatic or ghetto ... i see a sister making a video for proof .. being loud and clear... for the officers to hear.. imma say it again... you never know how you will react until you are put in that situation...
i hope you never are put in a situation like this... and no one around to be an advocate for you...

this shit stressful

i dont see it as dramatic or ghetto ... i see a sister making a video for proof .. being loud and clear... for the officers to hear.. imma say it again... you never know how you will react until you are put in that situation...
i hope you never are put in a situation like this... and no one around to be an advocate for you...

this shit stressful
I been in that position and acted calmly and expressed myself with clarity. You know why? Because I was 100% innocent and some cop talking to me ain’t gonna change that. So what if he said he knows the person? It doesn’t make him guilty and police are not judges. There is a process. Only idiots think his sister saved him from jail. Her actions made no difference. This is all dramatics for the simple minded

I just watched it. Wa naag nool! She held her own and protected her brother. Wallahi my blood is boiling. I would've done the same thing! Know your rights people! They didn't think that would happen. Imagine if the sister wasn't there?
any tips abaayo if you get in a situation like this

any tips abaayo if you get in a situation like this
Honestly, I hope that I never. But if I did, the first thing I'd do is pull out my phone and record the interaction and tell them that I know my rights. I'd also get a vid of their badge and write a scathing complaint to the police. I'd leave a paper trail. I'd also take it to the local media.

Honestly, I hope that I never. But if I did, the first thing I'd do is pull out my phone and record the interaction and tell them that I know my rights. I'd also get a vid of their badge and write a scathing complaint to the police. I'd leave a paper trail. I'd also take it to the local media.
should u keep quiet too but i hope it never happens and it likely wont if you dont involve urself with the wrong group.

police have the right to ask questions. How do they investigate any crime if you think they have no rights to ask you anything? And a video camera and scathing letter ain’t gonna make any difference if they have evidence on you. I swear you guys are acting all crazy thinking you can yell or intimidate your way out of crimes

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
police have the right to ask questions. How do they investigate any crime if you think they have no rights to ask you anything? And a video camera and scathing letter ain’t gonna make any difference if they have evidence on you. I swear you guys are acting all crazy thinking you can yell or intimidate your way out of crimes
Best thing to do is be calm and comply with the cops and just tell them You not gonna talk to them without a lawyer present cause anything you tell them can and will be used against you they will twist your words

Best thing to do is be calm and comply with the cops and just tell them You not gonna talk to them without a lawyer present cause anything you tell them can and will be used against you they will twist your words
Exactly they have this right which is more powerful than anything else. Instead of yelling being all dramatic and thinking you putting them in their place

Is she does not do this they will get away with and do it again. Hi am nature they must know there will be cost. A bit aggressive but she needs to send a massage

Stupid kid saying I know him but then he is 18. Silly stupid kid almost incriminating himself

Is she does not do this they will get away with and do it again. Hi am nature they must know there will be cost. A bit aggressive but she needs to send a massage

Stupid kid saying I know him but then he is 18. Silly stupid kid almost incriminating himself
I know him is not incriminating yourself. Knowing a criminal is not a crime. And the police knew for fact he knew him. It’s not like they randomly ask people in airports hey do you know so and so?

I see you're the type that likes to say "yes massa" and "yes sir" while shaking in your boots when the police come and speak to you. You don't have the blood of a true geeljire.

She handled it in the way she knew how. They let him go and I hope she follows up with the police and even sues them for mistakenly arresting her brother without evidence.

You're on my ignore list for a reason. This is the last time that I'll respond to your post.

I see you're the type that likes to say "yes massa" and "yes sir" while shaking in your boots when the police come and speak to you. You don't have the blood of a true geeljire.

She handled it in the way she knew how. They let him go and I hope she follows up with the police and even sues them for mistakenly arresting her brother without evidence.

You're on my ignore list for a reason. This is the last time that I'll respond to your post.
You are a dumbass and typical hoodrat. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power. You are typical sjw loud blm dumbass who gets off on constantly being victim. I can see through your nonsense. And they didn’t arrest him dumbass. So how the hell she gonna sue. This is the problem with woke people like you. It’s like facts don’t matter

I been in that position and acted calmly and expressed myself with clarity. You know why? Because I was 100% innocent and some cop talking to me ain’t gonna change that. So what if he said he knows the person? It doesn’t make him guilty and police are not judges. There is a process. Only idiots think his sister saved him from jail. Her actions made no difference. This is all dramatics for the simple minded

sister was there to help ... she was asking questions ... maybe the brother was in shook so she was asking .

Trending

Latest posts