Random Somali boy at an airport arrested for a murder charge he didn't do.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Reer Henny cant catch a break. Is this how the police be treating you guys?
God knows what would have happened if it were not for his sister

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I couldn't watch this I had to pause after she said "hooyo stop it! adiiga igaa dhaaf"

how rude!
She was probably felt under pressure cuz her brother was LITERALLY being arrested in front of her eyes, but yeah she should have done better.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
She was probably felt under pressure cuz her brother was LITERALLY being arrested in front of her eyes, but yeah she should have done better.
I watched it and yes I agree she held her ground confidently! that takes guts.

But i think there is something behind this, he even said "i know him"... is he a gangbanger?

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
She could of spoken to her hooyo in a calmer toner fucking hell I would of been sent flying for raising my voice like that 🀣🀣

Nafiso Qalanjo

I watched it and yes I agree she held her ground confidently! that takes guts.

But i think there is something behind this, he even said "i know him"... is he a gangbanger?
Idk the backstory behind this, but even if he knew him there is no reason to arrest him. They could have interrogated him at the very least. The girl in the video even said they weren't from the city where the murder happened.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the cops probably knew they had nothing on him its after he said "oh i know that guy" that they took off the cuffs

Nafiso Qalanjo

the cops probably knew they had nothing on him its after he said "oh i know that guy" that they took off the cuffs
This video had me thinking how many Somali boys are unrightfully arrested for charges they didnt do.

If it was me being taken like that I wouldn't need someone else talking on my behalf I'd be karbashing the cops about even thinking that I, I would be apart of some gang shit

I just watched it. Wa naag nool! She held her own and protected her brother. Wallahi my blood is boiling. I would've done the same thing! Know your rights people! They didn't think that would happen. Imagine if the sister wasn't there?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Thank god he was not arrested. The problem of gangs is one that will never go away tho. We Somalis have to fix, especially parents and community leaders.

Trending