Racist websites are circulating a story about a Somali immigrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somalis turned Sweden into the rape capital of Europe. :meleshame:

They have every right to hate Somalis. What do you expect from a place where the majority of Somalis consist of Hutus, as is the case for Sweden. :meleshame:

U

uncleruckus

What else is new ? you lot don't live in Europe the amount of fuckery that happen's here is :mindblown:
when reer Canada or America come here they get shocked, and i tell them welcome to the place that spawned yall :lolbron:

HalyeeyQaran

It doesn't matter, Hutus ruined Sweden for everyone. The majority of Somalis there are Hutu with dhabayacos being the second largest group and iidoors being the third.

They arrive in Sweden and receive free housing and countless other benefits. They repay the generosity of the Swedish government by raping Swedish girls, selling drugs and gunning each other down in Rinkeby and Rosengård.

Not to mention this:

:ohdamn::jcoleno:"The woman died while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse well after she had died. The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of raping the murdered woman."
:what:if this is true this guy is a sick bastard.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:ohdamn::jcoleno:"The woman died while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse well after she had died. The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of raping the murdered woman."
:what:if this is true this guy is a sick bastard.

I was googling his name to find more info and it turns out he raped a homeless man too.:eminemdamn:

Here he is trying to rob man at a McDonald's

He looks completely out of it.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sounds like the guy is mentally ill and need psychiatric help....

....oh wait that's only white people that can use that line.

Somalis turned Sweden into the rape capital of Europe. :meleshame:

They have every right to hate Somalis. What do you expect from a place where the majority of Somalis consist of Hutus, as is the case for Sweden. :meleshame:

Not true , Eastern Europeans,Pakistanis,Arabs etc are usually the rapers and ethnic Swedes being the highest offenders. They take one case and blow it out of porpportions. for their white genocide campaign.

I was googling his name to find more info and it turns out he raped a homeless man too.:eminemdamn:

Here he is trying to rob man at a McDonald's

He looks completely out of it.

Read the title he tried to rob the man not rape the homeless man. WTF!

The dude is mentally ill and to see them use him and this one incident for their hate nazi propaganda is sad.

Duchess

VIP
The rape of the homeless man is a separate story from the robbing. I've read that he was charged with rape committed against a homeless man who was sleeping in a shelter.:zhqjlmx:

They repost the same incident that happened Two Years ago under the Banner of White Genocide Campaign and anti immigration every week. This isnt anything new. They will repost it next week as well.

Bunch of hatefilled Neo Nazis.

:urgh: wtf....why was this guy allowed to walk around if someone is willing to rape a homeless guy no one is safe.:snoop:

The rape of the homelesd man is a different story from the robbing. I've read that was charged with rape committed against a homeless man who was sleeping in a shelter.

Where did you read that bullshit and i doubt its the same guy cuz he didnt rape any hobo. Why are people blowing it out of porportion the dude is mentally ill and critical psychiatric condition.

Next they will post the same story with a Ugandan guy as a photo.

Scandinavia is a nice place but everyone there is either angry or awkward.

Somalis have nothing to worry about. Arabs and Romas are more despised there than we are.

Shame on that sicko

Duchess

VIP
Where did you read that bullshit and i doubt its the same guy cuz he didnt rape any hobo. Why are people blowing it out of porportion the dude is mentally ill and critical psychiatric condition.

Next they will post the same story with a Ugandan guy as a photo.

Google his name and the story will come up.

It doesn't matter, Hutus ruined Sweden for everyone. The majority of Somalis there are Hutu with dhabayacos being the second largest group and iidoors being the third.

They arrive in Sweden and receive free housing and countless other benefits. They repay the generosity of the Swedish government by raping Swedish girls, selling drugs and gunning each other down in Rinkeby and Rosengård.

Not to mention this:

The sense of entitlement is real. And these are the same people who turn around and spit at the "gaalo" when they get their benifits. They even got the kids involved in their fuckery :draketf:. God i hate my people sometimes

HalyeeyQaran

The sense of entitlement is real. And these are the same people who turn around and spit at the "gaalo" when they get their benifits. They even got the kids involved in their fuckery :draketf:. God i hate my people sometimes
Tell me about it...:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.