Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
stop giving immigrants welfare walahi it is very simple

liberalism is the biggest threat to the human race

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They repost the same incident that happened Two Years ago under the Banner of White Genocide Campaign and anti immigration every week. This isnt anything new. They will repost it next week as well.

Bunch of hatefilled Neo Nazis.

The other week on Twitter I saw these white genocide crowd post a story from 2011 and tied to make it trend. They do rehash a lot of shit for propaganda purposes.

Bielsa

VIP
why, i am a decent member of society

maybe stop claiming welfare

In a tax paying member of society. You're the one who is against liberalism. So therefore why don't you go back to your country and away from the liberal country you live?

waraabe

Your superior
In a tax paying member of society. You're the one who is against liberalism. So therefore why don't you go back to your country and away from the liberal country you live?
i have the intention to go back to my country after i get enough money
however right now i am a contributing and an upstanding member of society

now how about stop claiming welfare and contribute

Bielsa

VIP
i have the intention to go back to my country after i get enough money
however right now i am a contributing and an upstanding member of society

now how about stop claiming welfare and contribute

Not only am I tax paying member of society, but I also dont follow your stupid religion that has clashed with liberalism. People are sick and tired of you and your ilk causing havoc here. If you wanna live in uk, then either integrated fully or go back home to your unrecognized country..

waraabe

Your superior
Not only am I tax paying member of society, but I also dont follow your stupid religion that has clashed with liberalism. People are sick and tired of you and your ilk causing havoc here. If you wanna live in uk, then either integrated fully or go back home to your unrecognized country..

of course you are not muslim, jebartis are not muslims

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The UK went downhill after Somalis from Scandinavia and The Netherlands flooded the country around 2006. This event had a tremendous impact on the psyche of the British Somali community. Somalis who flooded the UK from other parts of Europe seeking more benefits created this phenomenon of unemployment, entitlement and dependence on the government. After seeing them live comfortably on benefits, the Somalis who arrived before them began to copy them and eventually became content with benefit fraud. Somalis with dual European citizenship should be deported from the UK.

Bielsa

VIP
@waraabe said: liberalism is the biggest threat to the human race[

Liberalism is the reason your refugee broke ass was alowed into Europe. They gave your qaxoti ass a council house, caydh and free schooling yet all you guys do is cause terrorism and violence. And then you have the audacity to bash liberalism. You should be kissing.the feet of European liberals who opened the floodgates to you leeching people.

I'm starting to think @AbdiJohnson is right. Why are you peole so ungrateful?

Bielsa

VIP
The UK went downhill after Somalis from Scandinavia and The Netherlands flooded the country around 2006. This event had a tremendous impact on the psyche of the British Somali community. Somalis who flooded the UK from other parts of Europe seeking more benefits created this phenomenon of unemployment, entitlement and dependence on the government. After seeing them live comfortably on benefits, the Somalis who arrived before them began to copy them and eventually became content with benefit fraud. Somalis with dual European citizenship should be deported from the UK.

The UK went downhill after they allowed Muslims like you to enter the country, and bomb London and sexually abuse little girls in Rotheham, and create ghettos in Bradford, Leicester, Dewsbury, Luton etc.

Bielsa

VIP
of course you are not muslim, jebartis are not muslims

You're so ungrateful. You hate the people who gave your family a new life. Liberalism is what created an environment and society where you were allowed to prosper, but instead you've caused nothing but terrorism.

@AbdiJohnson I finally see what you mean. These people are ungrateful and entitled. They bite the hand that feeds them. They don't deserve to live in a free and open tolerant society.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The UK went downhill after they allowed Muslims like you to enter the country, and bomb London and sexually abuse little girls in Rotheham, and create ghettos in Bradford, Leicester, Dewsbury, Luton etc.
British Muslims are highly-valued members of society. The 7/7 bombings were an isolated incident executed by extremists. The British government deals with many forms of extremism whether it's ideological or nationalist in nature. The grooming of white girls is unfortunate but it has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. White girls are groomed by Asian pedophiles.

Islam isn't an issue in the UK. Islam hasn't caused debt, it hasn't caused overcrowding, it hasn't caused an increase in crime, etc. The dilemma facing the UK is the EU and its unrealistic expectations of the British government. You fool, do you actually think native Danes will have an affinity towards you because you left Islam? :drakekidding:

UK Somalis are the most ungrateful Somalis.

I've never seen one wave the Union Jack. I've never seen a patriotic Somali Brit.

They are always insulting the UK

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Any bets on how long before jizya is implemented in Europe? obamadatazz

This is why I withdrew support for the Liberal party. This is a party I donated to, the party I volunteered for, I voted for in the past. The Liberals were being tricked by ungrateful Muslims who hate Western liberal values.

This is why I voted for the Conservative party a few weeks ago even though I am a Liberal. I am a smart Liberal who does not let Muslims take advantage of me. The Conservatives don't let ungrateful Muslims trick them. Conservatives seek to destroy them.

I'm the type of liberal who will not extend my tolerance to those who don't tolerate me.

Bielsa

VIP
This is why I withdrew support for the Liberal party. This is a party I donated to, the party I volunteered for, I voted for in the past. The Liberals were being tricked by ungrateful Muslims who hate Western liberal values.

This is why I voted for the Conservative party a few weeks ago even though I am a Liberal. I am a smart Liberal who does not let Muslims take advantage of me. The Conservatives don't let ungrateful Muslims trick them. Conservatives seek to destroy them.

I'm the type of liberal who will not extend my tolerance to those who don't tolerate me.

Bro I'm also a liberal at heart and I hate how these weak ass liberals let ungrateful Muslims take advantage of them. But I can't make myself support conservatives, especially not in Denmark, cos they got uber nationalistic vibes coming out of their mouths.

:eminemdamn:

The Conservatives here love immigrants and increased their numbers more than the past liberals have. But they hate Muslims. They love Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and everyone else. They love Alawites and atheists and Christians as well oppressed by Muslims. They also love gays oppressed, especially oppressed by Muslims.

I cannot vote Liberal until the current leader is removed. He's a Muslim bootyclapper. He gets kissed in the cheeks by Muslim hijabis. The Muslim hijabis forget about their religion when they see him. They kiss and hug him.

The Muslim bootyclapper is being sworn in to office in 12 hours. I feel sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.