RACIST BRITISH MAN "WE BUILT AFRICA, YOU DESTROYED IT AND HAVE RETURNED TO BEING POOR AND PRIMITIVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TELEMMGLPICT000185350047_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSnlqOr_bxooVIS_rRUFOpiVBy-0I1gHjHIOF8Uncs3A.jpeg

WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHIET

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Funny thing is he is perfectly right in the case of Somalia :browtf:
No, Somali was colonized by Italy and Britain. Britain didn’t even put much effort into modernization. At the time Kenya was seen as more important than some desert place.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
No, Somali was colonized by Italy and Britain. Britain didn’t even put much effort into modernization. At the time Kenya was seen as more important than some desert place.

when he says, "We" he's talking about all Whites.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Don't take credit for other people's achievements.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
TELEMMGLPICT000185350047_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSnlqOr_bxooVIS_rRUFOpiVBy-0I1gHjHIOF8Uncs3A.jpeg

WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHIET

He should have been 'honest' too. The Colonial English also stole riches and took it back to their country. But, yeah, its true, When the English arrived, the Africans and Africa was primitive. Improved a little bit but went to decrepit-ness as soon the White people left. We need White people to lead Africans yaaqqeee! !

WE WUZ INVENTORZ N SHIET

A couple of self hating, black hating users will come on this thread and will agree with the English men.
No! at most we will say he is Nutz for not admitting that somalis were doing quite well when the british came and met them with equal force until they utilized planes to bomb us. Bantu countries outside of mali and some west african kingdoms really were backwards and had nothing until the cadaan built them for their own personal gain.

No! at most we will say he is Nutz for not admitting that somalis were doing quite well when the british came and met them with equal force until they utilized planes to bomb us. Bantu countries outside of mali and some west african kingdoms really were backwards and had nothing until the cadaan built them for their own personal gain.

Nope, the bantus were also doing pretty well also. They had their own kingdoms and way of life. The richest man in the world was an African Bantu man.

I recommend people to read Chomsky's book Who rules the world

Nope, the bantus were also doing pretty well also. They had their own kingdoms and way of life. The richest man in the world was an African Bantu man.
Yes but Where did mansa musa's wealth go? did he spend it like mike tyson? No disrespect but bantu fucked up big time when they didn't use that wealth to build a strong army that could compete in an arms race with the devils to come later. Read about mutaussim the caliph and how gengis mocked him for hording gold and sitting on his fat ass whilst the mongols used their wealth to devastate and raze his city of baghdad.

If you have the same wealth as King soloman and still lose to westerners, then that's a Huge L!
:faysalwtf::francis:

if you think about it it is high key factual
before white people came to Arabia and Africa(including zoo*malia btw) they have not so much as invented the wheel :francis: top to it up, Africans except for landhere Ethiopian didnt even have their own script they had to be enlightened by Bedouin ayrabs who taught them to read and write:ummhmm: (including somali, as they have abandoned their beautiful osmany script for latin script, ethiopians are the only africans who utilize their own script on a national level, as much as i am anti Ethiopia i have no choice but to applaud and recognize their superiority in Africa :kanyeshrug: MASHALLAH)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just thank the lord that most white people are politically correct and won't say it like it is :whew:

imagine if even 1/3 of white people were as raw as him, it would be too painful to endure :tocry:

Funny thing is he is perfectly right in the case of Somalia :browtf:
oh he is perfectly right for somalia
but the rest of africa, has created it;s own civilization and advanced technology:ulyin:
and were never colonized :ulyin:and were never developed by whites:ulyin:

Yes but Where did mansa musa's wealth go? did he spend it like mike tyson? No disrespect but bantu fucked up big time when they didn't use that wealth to build a strong army that could compete in an arms race with the devils to come later. Read about mutaussim the caliph and how gengis mocked him for hording gold and sitting on his fat ass whilst the mongols used their wealth to devastate and raze his city of baghdad.

If you have the same wealth as King soloman and still lose to westerners, then that's a Huge L!

The Caliph of Baghdad whom Genghis Khan mocked was an Arab man, NOT bantu. Therefore, what does that have to do with your rant about Bantus?

Mansa Musa lived at least 300+ years before colonisation. He lived well before western imperialism.

Last edited:

you are 100% right my brother

mansa musa was an idiot.
likewise with the arab caliph who hindered their gold age with extreme and strict interpretation of islam

Also @HalimaJ have you ever read any books on somali history?
The Caliph of Baghdad who Genghis Khan mocked was an Arab man, NOT bantu. Therefore, what does that have to do with your rant about Bantus?

Mansa Musa lived at least 300+ years before colonisation. He lived well before western imperialism.
No i was just giving you an example of how wealth is sometimes wasted and it clearly was by Mr Mansa Musa. He could have built a powerful army instead of showing off and giving his wealth to the neighbouring egyptians that were quite wealthy themselves on his journey to pilgrimage to what most bantu today would label a heathen religion.

I'm just saying that it is disappointing that he did not use his wealth to pursue an arms race with the westerners like the turkish did. That is what kept turkey from being colonised like west africa.

Also @HalimaJ have you ever read any books on somali history?

No i was just giving you an example of how wealth is sometimes wasted and it clearly was by Mr Mansa Musa. He could have built a powerful army instead of showing off and giving his wealth to the neighbouring egyptians that were quite wealthy themselves on his journey to pilgrimage to what most bantu today would label a heathen religion.

I'm just saying that it is disappointing that he did not use his wealth to pursue an arms race with the westerners like the turkish did. That is what kept turkey from being colonised like west africa.

The bit in bold, Mansa Musa was a Muslim man who controlled a West African Muslim Empire. He had an army and managed to build one of the first universities in the world.

Today many Bantus are indeed Muslim, like the Hausas and Fulanis of Nigeria, Mali, Cameroon, Senegal and the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts