RACIST BRITISH MAN "WE BUILT AFRICA, YOU DESTROYED IT AND HAVE RETURNED TO BEING POOR AND PRIMITIVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The bit in bold, Mansa Musa was a Muslim man who controlled a West African Muslim Empire. He had an army and managed to build one of the first universities in the world.

Today many Bantus are indeed Muslim, like the Hausas and Fulanis of Nigeria, Mali, Cameroon, Senegal and the list goes on.
lmao not everyone in sub sharan africa who is not eithee a bushemn, Nilo, or Cushite (cringe) are a damn Bantu.
West Africans are diffrent then Bantus thats as if some Cadaan said Bebrers are Semetic.:dead1:

And Hausa don't even speak a Bantu language they speak a Afro Asatic one and are closer to us then other West Africans.:mahubowtf:

Keeysan

The humble one
lmao not everyone in sub sharan africa who is not eithee a bushemn, Nilo, or Cushite (cringe) are a damn Bantu.
West Africans are diffrent then Bantus thats as if some Cadaan said Bebrers are Semetic.:dead1:

And Hausa don't even speak a Bantu language they speak a Afro Asatic one and are closer to us then other West Africans.:mahubowtf:
Hausas look no different from their neighboring tropical brethren. Fulanis though
True. Many historical documents refer to Nilotic slaves sold by Habesha slave traders as "Habeshi".

There's a Madow community in India & they're also referred to as "Habshi" as well, although they have no racial/ethnic connection to actual Habesha people.

Aka the Siddis. But those guys are fully Bantus taken from the EA coast. Habeshi sounds too general

When Somalis talk about Bantus, do you really think they are talking about language groups?

Hausa is an Afro-Asiatic language. Guess what? They look no different from their Yoraba and Igbo brothers and sisters.

Fulanis tend to look different due to some of them having Arab admixture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Mansa Munsa is a fake story made up to make the West Africans believe they ever had a rich man and were one of the most powerful ever.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I agree with my Caucasoid cousin, the Caucasoid built Africa and the Negroid destroyed it.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
When Somalis talk about Bantus, do you really think they are talking about language groups?

Hausa is an Afro-Asiatic language. Guess what? They look no different from their Yoraba and Igbo brothers and sisters.

Fulanis tend to look different due to some of them having Arab admixture.
That's offensive and wrong to do. Would you like it if Bantu's called us Semetic because we look similar to southern Yemen?

That's offensive and wrong to do. Would you like it if Bantu's called us Semetic because we look similar to southern Yemen?

Bantu is nothing but a language family.

And NO somalis look nothing like South Yemenis nor do they overlap.

A Hausa clearly does with a Yoraba.

Hausa do not share any ethnic DNA ties to Somalis, but they do with other Niger congo and bantu speaking people.

Last edited:
There is literally no written proof on this man other than a dumbass map and some whack ass scribbles all that fake proof of his wealth has not been proven it's all fake

Historians ten times more knowledge than you have spoke about not only this mans existance, but also, talk about his life in detail.

Your prejudice towards black people is so deep you will deny any sort of achievement.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Historians ten times more knowledge than you have spoke about not only this mans existance, but also, talk about his life in detail.

Your prejudice towards black people is so deep you will deny any sort of achievement.
I have no prejudice towards Black people. I have searched for real evidence on this man only to be disappointed. He is just hyped to make the West African feel somewhat better about himself.

fake news
it wasn't until he went to makkah that the people outside of africa knew of him,
only arabs knew about this idiot

The f*ck you mean we did not use the wheel before Caddans came? They litteraly noted that Somalia and Ethiopia where the only two sub saharan african countries to use the wheal before the arival of European Colonists in the 20th centruy. And Arabia too? ARABIA?! Are you kidding me? At this point you got to be trolling. No human pass the age of 12 would beileve that.:bell:
do you proof for this?
believe i don't believe you one bit?

Keeysan

The humble one
@Timo Madow and proud They’re the same, one just has influence from an Afro Asiatic people. Also, placing berbers for semetic is whack. Amazigh are a damnn old group here that’s facts

I agree with my Caucasoid cousin, the Caucasoid built Africa and the Negroid destroyed it.

C*r*i*n*g*e
9CD14970-8FBA-4DF9-AE89-B5AD72E3F50C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending