RACIST BRITISH MAN "WE BUILT AFRICA, YOU DESTROYED IT AND HAVE RETURNED TO BEING POOR AND PRIMITIVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are 100% right my brother

mansa musa was an idiot.
likewise with the arab caliph who hindered their gold age with extreme and strict interpretation of islam
I'm just saying it would have been nice to praise the man and to have a wealthy african historical figure with a an intelligent mindset and military aptitude. However this man was just like every west african descendant today who acquires wealth. They forget their ppl and the greater picture and waste their money on bling and stupid stuff, until they wind up broke like mike tyson.

He was no different and provides even more embarrassing and his nation.ammunition for cadaan to use against africans. He had all the wealth and failed to repel cadaan and defend his nation. We had less wealth and were at odds with our own tribes men and still managed to give the british a harder time than west africans.

The Caliph of Baghdad whom Genghis Khan mocked was an Arab man, NOT bantu. Therefore, what does that have to do with your rant about Bantus?

Mansa Musa lived at least 300+ years before colonisation. He lived well before western imperialism.
when he lived does not matter naaya,
the point my brother is making is that he didn't not leverage his position(most powerful man in the world) to set up his people to be the dominate force in the world, :ufdup:a world superpower

. if he used his riches to invest into technological research or to invade and conquer Europe, black people would have been running the world and calling the shots but that is not the case so he failed as a leader, as a black man, as a african.

instead he used his wealth to show off to arabia who he could easily have conquered,
u better believe if i was in that position, i would have made the whole world my , f*ck that peaceful shit, i would have been busy conquering every corner of the world, from Europe to Arabia to Asia, not wasting time making pilgrimage and giving my money to ayrabs who enslaved and look down on negros
he was the epitome of the modern stereotype of a rich black man,

Last edited:
the point my brother is making is that he didn't not leverage his position(most powerful man in the world) to set up his people to be the dominate force in the world, :ufdup:a world superpower

. if he used his riches to invest into technological research or to invade and conquer Europe, black people would have been running the world and calling the shots but that is not the case so he failed as a leader, as a black man, as a african. instead he used his wealth to show off to arabia who he could easily have conquered
Bantu are blaming everyone today but Mansa Musa is who they should blame for the fall of africa. I will use that in future reference if my west african friend ever blames others for slavery.

Yes slavery was immoral but west africans had the opportunity to save themselves and must hold that L! just like we failed ourselves also.

. if he used his riches to invest into technological research or to invade and conquer Europe, black people would have been running the world and calling the shots but that is not the case so he failed as a leader, as a black man, as a african. instead he used his wealth to show off to arabia who he could easily have conquered

He didn't rule one country. He had an empire spanning many West African countries that he conquered.

He built univeristies, in fact one of the first Universities in the world was built during his reign. Timbaktu was a place of learning, both wordly knowlege and Islamic learning.

Mansa Musa lived in an era in which white people were not a threat nor did they have the resources to challenge him. Like I said, you are talking about a medieval man and during the middle ages the Islamic civilisation was at its peak.

Last edited:
All of you are wrong. Africa was stagnant and easily conquered because of the very same thing that you dummies tout today.....tribe! 50 tribes speaking 50 different languages in one country is/was easy pickins for the dutch,portuguese or the spanish or the english....each of the euro countries were one tribe represented by ther respective crown. The absense of a unifying mindset among african tribes is the number one reason why europeans were able to easily waltz in set up shop and remove all the natural reasons for their benefit. Much of that still obtains today.

He didn't rule on country. He had an empire spanning many West African countries that he conquered.

He built univeristies, in fact one of the first Universities in the world was built during his reign. Timbaktu was a place of learning, both wordly knowlege and Islamic learning.

Mansa Musa lived in an era in which white people were not a threat nor did they have the resources to challenge him. Like I said, you are talking about a medieval man and during the middle ages the Islamic civilisation was at its peak.
okey it seems like he had a low iq
anyone can raise, anyone is a threat from poorest of poor to richest of rich.

you have to eliminate and pacify them, the great white man understood this rule the best, that is why he rules today

one could also my the same argument for the dark mud hut Continent, africa was no threat to advanced Europe but they still got it under their control, you being naive might say "well africa had natural resources they wanted" well how come mensa musa did not even bother exploring the whole of Europe? he was an idiot to say the least.

people say white are colonizers, i say they are also the greatest explorers of the world, they came to africa to find for themselves that it was rich in resources and today they own it all, they secure congo's cobalt for NEXT TO NOTHING:holeup:, 97% of the world's cobalt is in congo , the core material behind the technological revolution that has toke place and is still taking place as we type ,
and all credits are due to the white man :francis:

He didn't rule one country. He had an empire spanning many West African countries that he conquered.

Why make excuses? so just because there is peace in Norway they should disband their army and abandon research and innovation? this backwards thinking is why africa fell. Europeans excelled because once they got the same wealth they did not relax like the incompetent king and act as if they had no enemies. If he put in effort he could have invented gun powder like the chinese and mobilised a force like the backwards mongols did to defend their territory. Mongols who lived in the desert and were illiterate decided to learn from the chinese and build their armies strength while this rich man could not use his brain to do good for his ppl.

Just admit he failed! not wanting to conquer and kill does not mean one has to remain inept and weak militarily.

All of you are wrong. Africa was stagnant and easily conquered because of the very same thing that you dummies tout today.....tribe! 50 tribes speaking 50 different languages in one country is/was easy pickins for the dutch,portuguese or the spanish or the english....each of the euro countries were one tribe represented by ther respective crown. The absense of a unifying mindset among african tribes is the number one reason why europeans were able to easily waltz in set up shop and remove all the natural reasons for their benefit. Much of that still obtains today.
I agree! we may not like each other but when foreigners come to our continent we need to realise what will happen if we let them take even one bit of land. What did the African Union do when war broke out in libya and europeans robbed them? or did they even try to prevent wars weakening fellow african nations? the AU is a joke and is not to be taken seriously. Africans have coon leaders and will never unite.

okey it seems like he had a low iq
anyone can raise, anyone is a threat from poorest of poor to richest of rich.

you have to eliminate and pacify them, the great white man understood this rule the best, that is why he rules today

one could also my the same argument for the dark mud hut Continent, africa was no threat to advanced Europe but they still got it under their control, you being naive might say "well africa had natural resources they wanted" well how come mensa musa did not even bother exploring the whole of Europe? he was an idiot to say the least.

people say white are colonizers, i say they are also the greatest explorers of the world, they came to africa to find for themselves that it was rich in resources and today they own it all, they secure congo's cobalt for NEXT TO NOTHING:holeup:, 97% of the world's cobalt is in congo , the core material behind the technological revolution that has toke place and is still taking place as we type ,
and all credits are due to the white man :francis:
Europe is beautiful! i would have colonised it if i was in mansa musa's place but i guess kissing a rock in an arab kingdom is better for as (as arabs would say) "abeed".

Also you can deny all you want but if mr zakah stopped giving his wealth to racist egyptians on his way to hajj and conquered europe instead,i know ppl like @HalimaJ would love to be living in comfort like white ppl today while we exploited their resources and carved their continent for ourselves.

Why make excuses? so just because there is peace in Norway they should disband their army and abandon research and innovation? this backwards thinking is why africa fell. Europeans excelled because once they got the same wealth they did not relax like the incompetent king and act as if they had no enemies. If he put in effort he could have invented gun powder like the chinese and mobilised a force like the backwards mongols did to defend their territory. Mongols who lived in the desert and were illiterate decided to learn from the chinese and build their armies strength while this rich man could not use his brain to do good for his ppl.

Just admit he failed! not wanting to conquer and kill does not mean one has to remain inept and weak militarily.
i am convinced, white people have become the superior race
i just got done watching this video of this young 26 yrs old billionaire Palmer Luckey who found oculus VR the tech company behind the oculus headset and this guy has started a defense tech company because he is worried america might lose it's place as the world's number 1 superpower, cadaans are always on the look out for the next big thing and are just paranoid even when they are at the very top, which make them superior to blacks.

You're really not getting the point. Mansa Musa had an army. He was not weak. Nobody conquered his people whilst he was alive or his grand children or great great grand children. He lived 300+ years plus before white people came to his lands.

What does white imperialism have to do with a man that died 300 years before white people came to Africa?

White people managed to colonise the middle east, yet the Islamic empire was the strongest empire in the middle ages. Are you going to blame Caliphas of the golden Islamic period for the problems in the middle east or the colonisation of middle eastern countries? no of course not. It had nothing to do with them.

Different time periods walaal. Stop conflating the issues.

I agree! we may not like each other but when foreigners come to our continent we need to realise what will happen if we let them take even one bit of land. What did the African Union do when war broke out in libya and europeans robbed them? or did they even try to prevent wars weakening fellow african nations? the AU is a joke and is not to be taken seriously. Africans have coon leaders and will never unite.
no leaders in the african union which was found by the guy himself gaddafi, told gaddafi to step down ASAP :mjlol::pachah1::dead1::deadmanny: they sided with NATO cuz they were scared they might be next.
either way f*ck gaddafi he was an enemy of somalia and ally of ethiopia

You're really not getting the point. Mansa Musa had an army. He was not weak. Nobody conquered his people whilst he was alive or his grand children or great great grand children. He lived 300+ years plus before white people came to his lands.

What does white imperialism have to do with a man that died 300 years before white people came to Africa?

White people managed to colonise the middle east, yet the Islamic empire was the strongest empire in the middle ages. Are you going to blame Caliphas of the golden Islamic period for the problems in the middle east or the colonisation of middle eastern countries? no of course not. It had nothing to do with them.

u fucking moron :faysalwtf:
no one is question the power he had :ileycry: we already stated he was the world's most powerful man
we are talking about what he did with that power
with great powers comes great responsibility, and he failed to do the right thing a.k.a manufacture the best of weaponry at that time and encroach on Europe, Arabia and asia, make them proclaim allegiance to u like the arab man in AUE just did to his south asian servants:siilaanyolaugh: i hate to break to u but it's a cold world :hillarybiz:

on another note, no one is talking about arabia
we know the arabs were once the most powerful and most knowledgeable and have failed themselves big time for not capitalising on the golden age so stop with the strawman

Last edited:

Yes but when did he use his wealth to build a sustaining empire like europeans today. Why did he not encourage advancement? he didn't even bother to keep to build a lasting kingdom and it showed. Any true general would desire to see his country become a world power and would make sure his children did the same.

Also whites only colonised arabs because they were retarded and betrayed the real soldiers the ottomans. Ottomans were the only ones smart enough to engage whites in an arms race unlike africans in mansa musa's time and were not colonised as a result.

I get your point nothing happened in his time and there was peace but he should and could have prepared his sons to be good vigilante leaders but he failed to do this. Besides it's not white ppl's fault that mansa musa's sons were not able to advance their empire and defend their ppl against the poor whites who decided to educate themselves and invent superior weapons than africans. Which is by the way what mansu musa could have done with his time of peace but for some reason he didn't.

Europe is beautiful! i would have colonised it if i was in mansa musa's place but i guess kissing a rock in an arab kingdom is better for as (as arabs would say) "abeed".

Also you can deny all you want but if mr zakah stopped giving his wealth to racist egyptians on his way to hajj and conquered europe instead,i know ppl like @HalimaJ would love to be living in comfort like white ppl today while we exploited their resources and carved their continent for ourselves.

What rock are you talking about? The Kaaba? Fear Allah.

The world in the medieval period was very different to the way it is now and people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race as they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century. Before, people did not deem blackness as being inherently inferior. You are critiquing Mansa Musa with a modern lense.

Unless Mansa Musa was a soothsayer or a Fortune teller, how would be know that in 300 -400 yrs white people will come to his lands?

Do you blame Musa for not predicting the future or for not invading Europe?

Last edited:
Nope, the bantus were also doing pretty well also. They had their own kingdoms and way of life. The richest man in the world was an African Bantu man.
Mansa Musa of Mali was not bantu. Many West African countries such as Mali, Senegal, Benin etc are not bantu. You people need to educate yourselves instead of taking social media as gospel :mjlol:

u fucking moron :faysalwtf:
no one is question the power he had :ileycry: we already stated he was the world's most powerful man
we are talking what he did with that power
with great powers comes great responsibility, and he failed to do the right thing a.k.a manufacture the best of weaponry at that time and encroach on Europe, Arabia and asia, make them proclaim allegiance to u like the arab man in AUE just did to the south asians
Exactly this girl is missing the basic fats of life. Bantu today are expanding and doing what they do best which is to breed in the land of others and yet when he was alive he failed to do what even muslim leaders did which was to strategically expand your empire and try to conquer enemy lands. Had he done that like the moors he would have had the europeans fearing him. Instead he played the role of a typical african with wealth and flaunted it until in his sons generation the europeans were done with their civil wars and set their eyes on the slow african ppl.

It's conquer or be conquered! This man is a fraud and failed in his duty. If he was half the man many claim he was, then many africans would have been as educated as europeans and there would have been an african renaissance but the fact still stands that he was an idiot blessed with wealth he did not know how to spend and as a result his descendants were enslaved.

Yes but when did he use his wealth to build a sustaining empire like europeans today. Why did he not encourage advancement? he didn't even bother to keep to build a lasting kingdom and it showed. Any true general would desire to see his country become a world power and would make sure his children did the same.

Also whites only colonised arabs because they were retarded and betrayed the real soldiers the ottomans. Ottomans were the only ones smart enough to engage whites in an arms race unlike africans in mansa musa's time and were not colonised as a result.

I get your point nothing happened in his time and there was peace but he should and could have prepared his sons to be good vigilante leaders but he failed to do this. Besides it's not white ppl's fault that mansa musa's sons were not able to advance their empire and defend their ppl against the poor whites who decided to educate themselves and invent superior weapons than africans. Which is by the way what mansu musa could have done with his time of peace but for some reason he didn't.

Arabs are not dumb. They actually managed to colonise parts of Europe and had an empire stretching hundred of years.

One thing you need to understand is empires rise and fall.

The powerful people of today can easily become the weakest people of tomorrow.

Northern Eureopean civilisation isn't as old as people like to make it out. Before the 1500s they were not part of the powerful civilisations that shaped the ancient and medieval world.

Mansa Musa of Mali was not bantu. Many West African countries such as Mali, Senegal, Benin etc are not bantu. You people need to educate yourselves instead of taking social media as gospel :mjlol:

Mansa Musa was from Mali. People from Mali like other West Africans are Bantus.

yes the caliphas was ruling at the time of the downfall of the arab golden age is to blame.
u think i would back down and not be consistent because he is calipha :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts