RACIST BRITISH MAN "WE BUILT AFRICA, YOU DESTROYED IT AND HAVE RETURNED TO BEING POOR AND PRIMITIVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this girl is missing the basic fats of life. Bantu today are expanding and doing what they do best which is to breed in the land of others and yet when he was alive he failed to do what even muslim leaders did which was to strategically expand your empire and try to conquer enemy lands. Had he done that like the moors he would have had the europeans fearing him. Instead he played the role of a typical african with wealth and flaunted it until in his sons generation the europeans were done with their civil wars and set their eyes on the slow african ppl.

It's conquer or be conquered! This man is a fraud and failed in his duty. If he was half the man many claim he was, then many africans would have been as educated as europeans and there would have been an african renaissance but the fact still stands that he was an idiot blessed with wealth he did not know how to spend and as a result his descendants were enslaved.

You're illogical. Arabs conquered Eureopeans, yet hundreds of years later they were conquered themselves, by the very people they conquered.

Algerians and Morrocans are descendents of the famous powerful Moors, yet look at what the French did to them.

Why are North Africans not as educated as the Europeans?

yes the caliphas was ruling at the time of the downfall of the arab golden age is to blame.
u think i would back down and not be consistent because he is calipha :heh:

Anyone with an interest in history and actually reads understands that empires rise and fall.

The powerful Romans were ruined by the illiterate Goths.

Northern Eureopeans were regarded as savages and backwards by the Greeks and Romans. Look at them today.

Exactly this girl is missing the basic fats of life. Bantu today are expanding and doing what they do best which is to breed in the land of others and yet when he was alive he failed to do what even muslim leaders did which was to strategically expand your empire and try to conquer enemy lands. Had he done that like the moors he would have had the europeans fearing him. Instead he played the role of a typical african with wealth and flaunted it until in his sons generation the europeans were done with their civil wars and set their eyes on the slow african ppl.

It's conquer or be conquered! This man is a fraud and failed in his duty. If he was half the man many claim he was, then many africans would have been as educated as europeans and there would have been an african renaissance but the fact still stands that he was an idiot blessed with wealth he did not know how to spend and as a result his descendants were enslaved.
i could have not said it better my brother.:salute:
conquer or be conquered :kanyeshrug:

if them mensa musa bantu niggas conquered the world, we somalis would have been better of, we would have utilized our black african card to get the black supremacy treatment:pachah1:but we would have been bottom tier like east europeans :mjlol: as we aren't really black balck blackity
basically west africa would look like uk and somalia and ethiopia would have looked like Romania(still developed) actually the muslim card would have also been utilized so we would been considered superior to ethiopian gaals :salute: so somalia would be like Italy what a coincidence, and they would have probably gave us the eastern Europe chunk in the african version of berlin conference :pachah1::russ::dead:

Last edited:
What rock are you talking about? The Kaaba? Fear Allah.

The world in the medieval period was very different to the way it is now and people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race a they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century. Before, people did not deem blackness as being inherently inferior. You are critiquing Mansa Musa with a modern lense.

Unless Mansa Musa was a soothsayer or a Fortune teller, how would be know that in 300 -400 yrs white people will come to lands?

Do you blame Musa for not predicting the future or for not invading Europe?
I blame him for not being decisive enough to conquer like all smart leaders. Secondly Even the egyptians who were africans hated the asiatics (whites) who tried to invade egypt and always had issues with africans. This dispels your theory about the world loving blacks until the colonisation of africa. Africans had encountered europeans long ago and had known of the threat these ppl posed since they tried to invade before (hyksos).

Another thing you cannot refute is that he did not take his role as king seriously. No one single school was built to mass educate his ppl other than the timbuktu university. He did not value arts or culture as a result west africa did not undergo a renaissance or period of enlightenment under his reign. He was no better than a dictator today and did not encourage the intellectual enlightenment of his subjects.

Anyone with an interest in history and actually reads understands that empires rise and fall.

Northern Eureopeans were regarded as savages and backwards by the Greeks and Romans. Look at them today.
I agree but non of these had a powerful leader with that much wealth and still fail to build an empire that could stand the test of time. Mansa is the only man with that kind of wealth and luck in the history and there is no doubt that he would have provided a better life for bantu today if he conquered the ppl that used their brain and decided to conquer africans later on. I'm not saying he should have been a fortune teller but it's common instinct for a good military leader to conquer many lands so that he could have many outposts and keep his kingdom safe.

All the best military generals in the world understood that and mansa didn't.

I blame him for not being decisive enough to conquer like all smart leaders. Secondly Even the egyptians who were africans hated the asiatics (whites) who tried to invade egypt and always had issues with africans. This dispels your theory about the world loving blacks until the colonisation of africa. Africans had encountered europeans long ago and had known of the threat these ppl posed since they tried to invade before (hyksos).

Another thing you cannot refute is that he did not take his role as king seriously. No one single school was built to mass educate his ppl other than the timbuktu university. He did not value arts or culture as a result west africa did not undergo a renaissance or period of enlightenment under his reign. He was no better than a dictator today and did not encourage the intellectual enlightenment of his subjects.

Nope, i was actually reading about him. He actually built several madrasas and learning centres.

During that time period, there were no universities or real learning centers in Europe.

There is a reason why the west was regarded as the ' dark ages' during the middle ages, due to the fact that it was very backwards.

Also, answer my point. You said that if Mansa Musa conquered Europe, Africa would not be in the situation it is in.

That is clearly false. Why is it that
Arabs conquered Eureopeans yet they were still conquered?

Why were the Algerian and Moroccans still abused by the French, despite their glorious history?

again u fucking moran :ileycry:

no on is debating the fact that empires rise and fall but we have the right to critique it right??
should we not be critical of the fall of the mali empire that was most powerful in the world or the arab caliphate was responsible for the fundamental work of today's tech?

somalia fell, does that mean we shouldn't look back and see were it went wrong :faysalwtf:and admit that we failed ourselves(partly, for the most part, we got caught up in the cold war but again the fact that we were proxy wars for more powerful nations was a L to begin with, if u know what i mean)

do u know what is worse than a loser, a loser who doesn't learn from his loses, i am sure there is elegant qoute out there that stated this better:mugshotman:

and quit thinking we are only coming for africans, we know about arabs and Indians

Mansa Musa was from Mali. People from Mali like other West Africans are Bantus.
No they're not. Bantu people are mainly from Central and Southern Africa. The people of Mali are Mande, Fulani, Tuareg.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you're bantu. Bloody hell, pick up a book and stop repeating what you see on twitter :snoop:

Arabs are not dumb. They actually managed to colonise parts of Europe and had an empire stretching hundred of years.

One thing you need to understand is empires rise and fall.

The powerful people of today can easily become the weakest people of tomorrow.

Northern Eureopean civilisation isn't as old as people like to make it out. Before the 1500s they were not part of the powerful civilisations that shaped the ancient and medieval world.
I didn't say that arabs didn't have their empires but the main reason for their success was God's will and persian High iq. Don't believe me then read the hadith.....without the persians and turks the arabs wouldn't have lasted after the prophets death. Mainly because they are tribalistic and fought each other even while the prophet was alive they tried to fight.

again u fucking moran :ileycry:

no on is debating the fact that empires rise and fall but we have the right to critique it right??
should we not be critical of the fall of the mali empire that was most powerful in the world or the arab caliphate was responsible for the fundamental work of today's tech?

somalia fell, does that mean we shouldn't look back and see were it went wrong :faysalwtf:

do u know what is worse than a loser, a loser who doesn't learn from his loses, i am sure there is elegant qoute out there that stated this better:mugshotman:

I am merely challenging your notion of conquer or be conquered.

Arabs conquered yet they were still conquered hundred of years down the line and their nations are in dissary.

Morrocans and Algerians managed to conquer parts of spain, italy and Malta, yet the French stripped them of their resources and dignity.

I'm pointing out your flawed thinking.

You can't blame a medieval man for western imperialism. Western imperialism was an alien concept for Musa and his peers as Europe was going throw the dark ages.

You can only blame the Africans that lived during the time period that they were colonised.

Its like blaming the Ajuurans for the colonisation of Somalia. It does not make logical sense.

You're illogical. Arabs conquered Eureopeans, yet hundreds of years later they were conquered themselves, by the very people they conquered.

Algerians and Morrocans are descendents of the famous powerful Moors, yet look at what the French did to them.

Why are North Africans not as educated as the Europeans?
I don't know maybe it's because they did not value education and only sought after white women. Wtf would i know? i just simply stated that smart nations never stop advancing in weaponry and you come up with some bull about the most powerful today can become the weakest. Tell me do you honestly believe that some broke nation like kazakstan can conquer USA today? Now id kazakstan spent years advancing and engage in an arms war with the west then they would have them in check mate like north korea do today.

I didn't say that arabs didn't have their empires but the main reason for their success was God's will and persian High iq. Don't believe me then read the hadith.....without the persians and turks the arabs wouldn't have lasted after the prophets death. Mainly because they are tribalistic and fought each other even while the prophet was alive they tried to fight.

By the time the Turks were on the scene, the Arab/Islamic Golden age was weakened due to the Mongols. That is how the Ottomans were able to gain control of the Islamic empire.

The Arabs managed to last a long time without the Turks.

The world in the medieval period was very different to the way it is now and people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race as they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century. Before, people did not deem blackness as being inherently inferior. You are critiquing Mansa Musa with a modern lense.

Unless Mansa Musa was a soothsayer or a Fortune teller, how would be know that in 300 -400 yrs white people will come to his lands?
this is not the first time i am hearing this wack talking point, racism is natural IT ALWAYS EXISTED, , if u know about fellow and believe in abrahamic religions, you would know that iblis was the first racist, towards adam.

"people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race as they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century" :ivers:

but so there was no racism towards blacks in arabia:ulyin:
no racism towards bilal and other black companions :damedamn:
so islam is lying about this ?:comeon:

race was even a bigger issue back then, people have just started to place less emphasis on race

racism doesn't have to come in form of u believing some1 is inferior, it could just be that u undermine or discriminate against some1 because of his race, the latter is a much worse form of racism

By the time the Turks were on the scene, the Arab/Islamic Golden age was weakened due to the Mongols. That is how the Ottomans were able to gain control of the Islamic empire.

The Arabs managed to last a long time without the Turks.
Yeah you forget the persians. I already told you why the arabs found themselves weakened but you ignore it. Mutassim sat on his ass until the mongols came and flattened his family in front of him.

Face it sister war is wicked but it will come to you if you are not prepared. It's conquer or be conquered.

I don't know maybe it's because they did not value education and only sought after white women. Wtf would i know? i just simply stated that smart nations never stop advancing in weaponry and you come up with some bull about the most powerful today can become the weakest. Tell me do you honestly believe that some broke nation like kazakstan can conquer USA today? Now id kazakstan spent years advancing and engage in an arms war with the west then they would have them in check mate like north korea do today.

No, you claimed that if Mansa Musa conquered the Europeans his people would be educated and that the Bantus would not be colonised.

Arabs did everything you think Musa should have done, yet they are still not as educated and they were still colonised.

There goes your theory out the window.

this is not the first time i am hearing this wack talking point, racism is natural IT ALWAYS EXISTED, , if u know about fellow and believe in abrahamic religions, you would know that iblis was the first racist, towards adam.

"people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race as they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century" :ivers:

race was even a bigger issue back then
The term "raisin heads" was coined i believe to describe extremely black bantu slaves that were in saudi arabia at the time. In fact ibn khaldun had a lot to say about the zanj that lived beyond ethiopia to the west.

Racism existed everywhere and that's a sad fact.

:feedme:

The world in the medieval period was very different to the way it is now and people were not as preoccupied with the concept of race as they are now. Apparently, negative attitudes to race/blackness started to develope in the 17th century. Before, people did not deem blackness as being inherently inferior. You are critiquing Mansa Musa with a modern lense.

Unless Mansa Musa was a soothsayer or a Fortune teller, how would be know that in 300 -400 yrs white people will come to his lands?

there is nothing to predicting u fucking moron, u don't have to think of all of that, to make the right move
he is to blame him for not initiating the conquest of europe, if he did so the predicted future would be one were europe is under the control of afirca

race was even a bigger issue back then, people have just started to place less emphasis on race

Arabs unlike white people enslaved all types of different races from whites to mongols to indians.

Racism has always existed, but the preoccupations with race and the widespead view of African inferiority is definatley a modern concept that was not common in the ancient and medieval world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending