Racism in egypt

Bro Cairo alone is the size of Australia in population.

There are probably millions of horrible people in egypt.

But the vast majority are nice people. My housemate that I lived with for four years was an Egyptian and my best friend. Probably the nicest and most trustworthy man I’ve met.
Read the comments on the video. Looks like everyone that have been to Egypt have had a racist experience.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Bro Cairo alone is the size of Australia in population.

There are probably millions of horrible people in egypt.

But the vast majority are nice people. My housemate that I lived with for four years was an Egyptian and my best friend. Probably the nicest and most trustworthy man I’ve met.
How does Arab dick taste bro?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How does Arab dick taste bro?

Genuinely, I had bad experiences in UAE, Yemen and other Arab countries but I’ve had nothing bad to say about Egypt.

I understand my experience as a Westerner is different from those with less money. After all, this is truly a classist society.

Zapfox1

Genuinely, I had bad experiences in UAE, Yemen and other Arab countries but I’ve had nothing bad to say about Egypt.

I understand my experience as a Westerner is different from those with less money. After all, this is truly a classist society.
Even an Egyptian admitted that Somalia are the butt of jokes there in that guys YouTube channel who reviews every country . But here you are gobbling them up

reer

VIP
Even an Egyptian admitted that Somalia are the butt of jokes there in that guys YouTube channel who reviews every country . But here you are gobbling them up
egyptians are looked down upon by fellow arabs. they have no leg to stand on.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Do you want me to lie about my experiences in Egypt to suit your opinion?

I don’t know what you want from me.

:ayaanswag:

Zapfox1

Do you want me to lie about my experiences in Egypt to suit your opinion?

I don’t know what you want from me.

:ayaanswag:
Not necessarily but just your one experience doesn’t change the facts on the ground. I’m 100% sure they treated you well because you hold a western valued passport. I can bet you any money that they wouldn’t treat a Somali fob that went Egypt straight from Somalia the same way. The fact that you think they love all Somalis and your ignorance is what bewilds me. Same way a Saudi treats a bengali from the uk with respect but makes one straight from Bangladesh looking for work spit on his shoes and clean it with a mop

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not necessarily but just your one experience doesn’t change the facts on the ground. I’m 100% sure they treated you well because you hold a western valued passport. I can bet you any money that they wouldn’t treat a Somali fob that went Egypt straight from Somalia the same way. The fact that you think they love all Somalis and your ignorance is what bewilds me. Same way a Saudi treats a bengali from the uk with respect but makes one straight from Bangladesh looking for work spit on his shoes and clean it with a mop

I said at least once on this thread that my treatment may very well be due to my passport and Somali fob experiences are different.

As I state below….

I understand that a poor Somali may very well have a worse experience or that a millionaire Somali fob politician will receive better treatment.

It’s just you that’s blind to other perspectives and experiences in the Arab world.

reer

VIP
I said at least once on this thread that my treatment may very well be due to my passport and Somali fob experiences are different.

As I state below….

I understand that a poor Somali may very well have a worse experience or that a millionaire Somali fob politician will receive better treatment.

It’s just you that’s blind to other perspectives and experiences in the Arab world.
somali fob students in universities dont complain like somalis in yemen who were being raped kidnapped killed. egyptians are 100x more respectful than yemenis.

Zapfox1

As I state below….

So they respect the fact that you have money. Not that your Somali. They bare you more than Ethiopians because you are more known to be Muslims but I know countless Somalis who said when they went Egypt they are called ‘chocolata’ in a degoratry way. If you didn’t have money they’d call you abeed and make you clean their plate. Don’t blind yourself for Arab validation my brother

reer

VIP
So they respect the fact that you have money. Not that your Somali. They bare you more than Ethiopians because you are more known to be Muslims but I know countless Somalis who said when they went Egypt they are called ‘chocolata’ in a degoratry way. If you didn’t have money they’d call you abeed and make you clean their plate. Don’t blind yourself for Arab validation my brother
egypt is not yemen. theyre the least racist arabs. somalis are 100x more racist than egyptians. somalis even get priority over other foreigners in colleges for being arab citizens. and arab citizens are banned from being like cleaners and maids. they bring egyptians or xabashis to work as maids.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Would you hand on heart say Somalia would give a better reception to Black Africans?

Zapfox1

Would you hand on heart say Somalia would give a better reception to Black Africans?

Edit: I understood your question now and I agree. Somalis do treat Bantus like shit but different is you never see bantus suck us off and deny it like you are to egypt. Bantus who come back to Somalia from abroad and who have money are treated better because they have money not because they are Bantu

Last edited:

Zapfox1

egypt is not yemen. theyre the least racist arabs. somalis are 100x more racist than egyptians. somalis even get priority over other foreigners in colleges for being arab citizens. and arab citizens are banned from being like cleaners and maids. they bring egyptians or xabashis to work as maids.
Only reason they see us as ‘Arabs’ is because we are Muslim. If we weren’t they’d treat us like Ethiopians. Why don’t they see oromos as ‘arabs. We are both Cushitic and Muslim? It’s because we are more known to be Muslim. If we weren’t they’d treat us the exact same as Bantus and xabashis. They still see you as lower than them. No matter how much you and @Periplus deny it

Last edited:
Because we are majority Muslim we’d have a tiny bit more respect. But why settle and cling on to that tiny bit of respect just because we are Muslim. Islam teaches them to treat all humans regardless of race with respect. If we weren’t they treat us exactly the same as a man from ghana or Congo. They treat Ethiopians like other black African there. I personally know this. So why settle for being respected only a bit but not for who we fully are
He meant Somalis would be racist to a black African in somalia in the exact same way an Egyptian would be racist to Somalis in Egypt.

Zapfox1

He meant Somalis would be racist to a black African in somalia in the exact same way an Egyptian would be racist to Somalis in Egypt.
Yeahh I understood it now thanks. Just edited it and still proved his question wrong

reer

VIP
Only reason they see us as ‘Arabs’ is because we are Muslim. If we weren’t they’d treat us like Ethiopians. Why don’t they see oromos as ‘arabs. We are both Cushitic and Muslim? It’s because we are more known to be Muslim. If we weren’t they’d treat us the exact same as Bantus and xabashis. They still see you as lower than them. No matter how much you and @Periplus deny it
in arab countries you learn all arab league states. my cousins in the gulf learnt all the arab league states. they think somalis are arab because we are in the arab league. they dont see somalis and xabashis the same. because somalis to them are darker poorer arab citizens and xabashis are maids and sex workers.

Zapfox1

in arab countries you learn all arab league states. my cousins in the gulf learnt all the arab league states. they think somalis are arab because we are in the arab league. they dont see somalis and xabashis the same. because somalis to them are darker poorer arab citizens and xabashis are maids and sex workers.
they see you as darker and dirtier Arabs and your still happy and clapping cheeks that they even see you as them but just lower than them?🤣 bruh. They are still racist to you regardless off if your in the Arab league. That’s just politically not socially

reer

VIP
they see you as darker and dirtier Arabs and your still happy and clapping cheeks that they even see you as them but just lower than them?🤣 bruh. They are still racist to you regardless off if your in the Arab league. That’s just politically not socially
somalis are 100x more racist. an egyptian working in kismayo would face 10x more racism than a somali in mansoura. :mjlol:

Zapfox1

somalis are 100x more racist. an egyptian working in kismayo would face 10x more racism than a somali in mansoura. :mjlol:
That’s completely wrong. Syrians and Yemenies in xamar are treated 1000x better than oromos and Bantus In xamar, hargeisa and PL. your fighting for Arabs this much that your are making up lies about your own people?🤣🤣

Trending