Racism in egypt

reer

VIP
That’s completely wrong. Syrians and Yemenies in xamar are treated 1000x better than oromos and Bantus In xamar, hargeisa and PL. your fighting for Arabs this much that your are making up lies about your own people?🤣🤣
liberal mogadishans dont make up for reer gobol. the benadir coast was always more liberal. inland was more insular. you probably come from a benadir coast clan which warps your view. inland somalis usually look down on arabs and call them naago. in kismayo the arab foreigners used to be called carab injireey. the locals looked down on them.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
That’s completely wrong. Syrians and Yemenies in xamar are treated 1000x better than oromos and Bantus In xamar, hargeisa and PL. your fighting for Arabs this much that your are making up lies about your own people?🤣🤣
These niggas fighting so hard for niggas thatll call them an abeed in an instant

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
liberal mogadishans dont make up for reer gobol. the benadir coast was always more liberal. inland was more insular. you probably come from a benadir coast clan which warps your view. inland somalis usually look down on arabs and call them naago. in kismayo the arab foreigners used to be called carab injireey. the locals looked down on them.
No bro. Growing up every somali I know talks about black people badly but barely ever insult Arabs. That’s a thing In the diaspora and I’m 100% it’s the case back home

Last edited:

reer

VIP
No bro. Growing up every somali I know talks about black people badly but barely ever insult Arabs. That’s a thing I’m the diaspora and I’m 10% it’s the case back home
diaspora doesnt count. folks back home carabta way yasaan unless theyre from the benadir coast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Edit: I understood your question now and I agree. Somalis do treat Bantus like shit but different is you never see bantus suck us off and deny it like you are to egypt. Bantus who come back to Somalia from abroad and who have money are treated better because they have money not because they are Bantu

I defend Bantus and Arabs on this site equally. Somalis shouldn’t hate either.

I especially appreciate Egypt because without them Somalia as a nation wouldn’t exist.

They’re also one of the only countries to have ever recognised the Ogaden as Somalias territory.

reer

VIP
I defend Bantus and Arabs on this site equally. Somalis shouldn’t hate either.

I especially appreciate Egypt because without them Somalia as a nation wouldn’t exist.

They’re also one of the only countries to have ever recognised the Ogaden as Somalias territory.
the united arab republic used to smuggle guns to reer nfd in the 60s through the civilian government. :salute:

I can attest to that, I lived the first 18 years of my life in different cities in Puntland and one thing you'll hear at least once a day is: "Naga tag carabyahow" "Get outta here you Arab"
Or "Carab carab dhalay oo xoolo ah" "You barbarian who's Arab and a son of Arab".
"Maxaad iga qaadaysaa carabyahow" "What can you do to me you f* Arab".

Arabs are looked down upon in Somalia.
Even kids at school who have Arab features are being bullied and looked down upon. The Shaashis who are remnants of the European white colonists are being mocked and looked down upon as well to the point that nobody marries their women. Somalis from mainland wouldn't date an Arab girl for the stereotype that she's gonna give birth to an imbecile like the ones in the gulf.

The image of the Arabs in Somalia is like this:
Dumb low IQ people who the only things they prioritize are sexy and food. They just eat and f*ck like animals.
They can't fight and defend their ass and land, they would rather surrender themselves to you, but since they're living in desert no one wants to take over a desert.
A Somali man might kill you if he happens to have a gun on him if you compare himself to an Arab, their image is pretty damaged in Somalia.

Somalis look down upon Arabs more than they do upon blacks.

List of people looked down upon by Somalis in Somalia:
Arabs (they come first/most damaged image)
Habashis/Oromos (almost nobody in Somalia knows even that Afars exist).
Bantus
Indians
Chinese and All Asians
Whites (Najaas/qurun/uraaye)
Shaashis
And other minorities

You might not believe it but Somalis really see the white people as dirty and stinky people, I still have that mindset with me. A Somali fob might not handshake a white person, he would say "Ma kan waraaqda xaarka iska tirtira😂" "The one who uses tissues to clean his own futo (can I handshake)?" .
Russians, Serbians etc are not well known about in Somalia, Latinos are considering are drug addicts, thugs and thieves but no one knows how they look like.

Since 2011, the only people that Somalis love, admire, hold up and see them as real people with dignity are (guessss?) The Turks!!! And that's for political reason, they'll turn against them pretty quick if things go wrong.

If you told a Somali in Somalia that Arabs call his fellow Somalis abeedis in Egypt and etc he would laugh hysterically and would ask you why you didn't slap him in the face and tell him to the f* shut up and polish your shoes".

Somalis in Somalia are arrogant and prideful people and the whole world revolves around them, they didn't like any race and ethnicity other than themselves until Turks showed up in Mogadishu in 2011. The first in our history did we admire and respect a group of strangers.

A Daarood person for instance may banter with the Hawiyes and Isaaqis but deep down he believes and knows that they're as laandheere as him. Somalis (the big 4 clans) see each other as equal and don't have a class or cast, you're either of the 4 (laandheere) or of the .5 (point five/dhibic shanlayaasha/laangaab).

Last edited:
No bro. Growing up every somali I know talks about black people badly but barely ever insult Arabs. That’s a thing In the diaspora and I’m 100% it’s the case back home
It's the other way around dude. Back at home in Somalia we always mock Arabs and make fun of but not Madowis. Madowis' image aren't good but nobody says anything bad to them, they are peaceful and humble construction workers in every Somali city except Somaliland cities. Isaaqis don't have that high self-esteem that they allow a fellow Isaaq person to work in a construction site.

Being called "Arab" is the ultimate insult and the utmost disgrace in Somalia.

On a daily basis on the Somali streets you can here derogatory sentences like these of kids insulting each other;
Tag carabyahow
Carab wadne wayn
Iska dhaaf waxa carabka ah
Maxad iga qaadaysaa carabyahow
Fulaysanaa ma carab baa
Dhaandhaan carab ah

Based

VIP
I can attest to that, I lived the first 18 years of my life in different cities in Puntland and one thing you'll hear at least once a day is: "Naga tag carabyahow" "Get outta here you Arab"
Or "Carab carab dhalay oo xoolo ah" "You barbarian who's Arab and a son of Arab".

Even kids at school who have Arab features are being bullied and looked down upon. The Shaashis who are remnants of the European white colonists are being mocked and looked down upon as well to the point that nobody marries their women. Somalis from mainland wouldn't date an Arab girl for the stereotype that she's gonna give birth to an imbecile like the ones in the gulf.

Dumb low IQ people who the only things they prioritize are sexy and food. They just eat and f*ck like animals.
They can't fight and defend their ass and land, they would rather surrender themselves to you, but since they're living in desert no one wants to take over a desert.
A Somali man might kill you if he happens to have a gun on him if you compare himself to an Arab, their image is pretty damaged in Somalia.

Bantus
Indians
Chinese and All Asians
Shaashis
And other minorities

You might not believe it but Somalis really see the white people as dirty and stinky people, I still have that mindset with me. A Somali fob might not handshake a white person, he would say "Ma kan waraaqda xaarka iska tirtira😂" "The one who uses tissues to clean his own futo (can I handshake)?" .
Russians, Serbians etc are not well known about in Somalia, Latinos are considering are drug addicts, thugs and thieves but no one knows how they look like.

Since 2011, the only people that Somalis love, admire, hold up and see them as real people with dignity are (guessss?) The Turks!!! And that's for political reason, they'll turn against them pretty quick if things go wrong.

If you told a Somali in Somalia that Arabs call his fellow Somalis abeedis in Egypt and etc he would laugh hysterically and would ask you why you didn't slap him in the face and tell him to the f* shut up and polish your shoes".

Somalis in Somalia are arrogant and prideful people and the whole world revolves around them, they didn't like any race and ethnicity other than themselves until Turks showed up in Mogadishu in 2011. The first in our history did we admire and respect a group of strangers.

A Daarood person for instance may banter with the Hawiyes and Isaaqis but deep down he believes and knows that they're as laandheere as him. Somalis (the big 4 clans) see each other as equal and don't have a class or cast, you're either of the 4 (laandheere) or of the .5 (point five/dhibic shanlayaasha/laangaab).
The levels of cringe reading this :mjlol: put this in a spoiler m8

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
We're different though right bros...
Muh straight nose n shit...

Bantus
Indians
Chinese and All Asians
Shaashis
And other minorities

applause-applaud (1).gif

:mjlol:

Sol

?
Can attest to this I remember going there to visit family when I was in year 9 and some guy at a Ice cream stand asked me whether I was Somali or Sudani and got happy when I told him I'm Somali. Didnt realise the meaning behind that question at the age of 14 only hit me recently that he was planning to be racist to a kid just for being Sudani :francis:

I've heard they treat Somalis there nicely. Is this true? One of my cousins who's stayed in Cairo for a time told me she didn't experience racism which surprised me given what I keep seeing in the media regarding Nubians and Sudani Arabs.
I was in Egypt recently. Didn't experience hate. Had no problems over there tbh.

Can attest to this I remember going there to visit family when I was in year 9 and some guy at a Ice cream stand asked me whether I was Somali or Sudani and got happy when I told him I'm Somali. Didnt realise the meaning behind that question at the age of 14 only hit me recently that he was planning to be racist to a kid just for being Sudani :francis:
Maybe he was just genuinely asking you

Trending

Latest posts