Racism in egypt

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
All jokes aside, that’s kinda disgusting, we are supposed to be good muslims but they following shaytan’s path

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The hate comes from being poor not by being black.
I've heard they treat Somalis there nicely. Is this true? One of my cousins who's stayed in Cairo for a time told me she didn't experience racism which surprised me given what I keep seeing in the media regarding Nubians and Sudani Arabs.

Truly nowhere is safe for a black person, they experience racism everywhere even in somalia, at this point the culprit of this is obvious... The white man

I've heard they treat Somalis there nicely. Is this true? One of my cousins who's stayed in Cairo for a time told me she didn't experience racism which surprised me given what I keep seeing in the media regarding Nubians and Sudani Arabs.

Our phenotype saves us, but their still diccks. You migrant to another country for greener pastors, dont expect too be treated as equal. You are essential stealing food from their mouths in their eyes.

Its why its so important to have function country.
To reduce ur ppl from ridicule and what have you.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
What did you expect from Arabs ? Still you have Somalis going around on every platform booty clapping for their issues when we have our own.

Truly nowhere is safe for a black person, they experience racism everywhere even in somalia, at this point the culprit of this is obvious... The white man

Its africans themselves to blame. Why put ur ppl through this. Build up africa so that your ppl feel at home.

Cadaans have a welfare system for their poor, and employment ensurance for their working class to ensure they dont leave.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Our phenotype saves us, but their still diccks. You migrant to another country for greener pastors, dont expect too be treated as equal. You are essential stealing food from their mouths in their eyes.

Your phenotype means jack shit, these are sudanis who share the same language and are closer to them saying their struggles living there, you think because your head shape and nose are slimmer you will be treated nicely ?

Your phenotype means jack shit, these are sudanis who share the same language and are closer to them saying their struggles living there, you think because your head shape and nose are slimmer you will be treated nicely ?

Yes, compared to madoows. Even in the west im saved my phenotype.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Im there right now bro. Money talks here.

Many of them just assume we are Egyptian, it’s only when your Arabic falters that they realise we are Somali.

Like most Somali females your cousin is probably bleached to the high heavens

Nah it's gotta be the bleached skin more specifically. How do explain a mixed black Sudanese with similar features as a Somali still being discriminated against?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You will never be treated equally anywhere aside from your motherland.
003B1DCE-28FC-4E89-9C39-9ADCA9DAB551.gif

:stevej: Karma for them, now they know how the south Sudanese feels like @Nilotic

That's actually sad and I take no delight in that at all; they are Sudanese and there's no doubting that we're related in genetic, cultural and historical terms; I would be in favour of forming an Australia-New Zealand type alliance with our Northern brothers once we resolve our territorial disputes.

I would even be in favour of fighting alongside the North if they ever decide to reclaim Halaib.

:fittytousand:

Like most Somali females your cousin is probably bleached to the high heavens

Nah it's gotta be the bleached skin more specifically. How do explain a mixed black Sudanese with similar features as a Somali still being discriminated against?

Stop it, some somali qabils are naturally light.

Trending

Latest posts