Racism against Indians being Normalised.

Damn I felt this guy's pain truly no one deserves such racism Every race insults and makes fun of indians There are good and friendly Indians besides annoying Pajeets.
20231130_103153.jpg

As if being black and Muslim is easy
Yes unfortunately we are in the Same Basket about when it comes to racism I have seen countless times people making fun or insulting us any race Whites Blacks Asians + We get called Pirates,Terrorists,Skinnies, Light bulb Heads As a Bonus Racism reward.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Most Indians I’ve met have been polite but they’re in desperate need of some deodorant and perfume. The stereotypes are real

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Saw this while browsing through Indian self hate videos on TikTok. Forgot that we’re the Indians of Africa. What a humbling blackpill

1DA6C197-B696-4A89-A397-5114ADC59FF2.jpeg

Saw this while browsing through Indian self hate videos on TikTok. Forgot that we’re the Indians of Africa. What a humbling blackpill

View attachment 305584
they use us to feel better about themselves. somali pirate videos easily get 10m views weekly on youtube and 90% of the audience is indians who desperately need to feel like their collective existence has meaning beyond useless biomass. the world would 100% improve if 80% of these fuckers didnt exist

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Anyone who feels insecure like this needs to man up. You were born as indian, be proud of it, same with any other nationality or ethnicity.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yes unfortunately we are in the Same Basket about when it comes to racism I have seen countless times people making fun or insulting us any race Whites Blacks Asians + We get called Pirates,Terrorists,Skinnies, Light bulb Heads As a Bonus Racism reward.
Shit I took pirate and sailed the seven seas, anyone mofo who said shit to me got his ass beat or got a mama joke about me stealing their mom's booty.

It help's when you got other Somalis with you, we used to roast nigguhs in Somali right to their face and laugh.

You can't be weak-willed or you end up being like Indians in high school or university, I feel bad for them but remember they are also racist as f*ck.

Trending