Racism against Indians being Normalised.

They are cockroaches 🪳

censorship GIF

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
A man complaining about the background he was born into is deplorable
:what:
This is how a few thousand cadaans conquered a billion Indians and shipped them across the world like cattle
:damsel:
He needs to man up and quit complaining. Indians let this happen. They aren’t proactive and can’t defend themselves. This is why they were okay with being a buffer class between Whites and Blacks in Africa. They still have more neceb for the black people then the whites that made them indentured servants. My sympathy for them is limited, though I do feel a little bad since the hate is normalized and also Muslim Indians are affected by it.
:ivers:
Indians are absolutely the most cucked demographic.

If an cadaan person is racist to a black person they get knocked out, but Indians have no backbone and are self haters they're just gonna accept it and agree with it.

Why bring this to us and expect us to feel sorry for them? Are Indians posting about the devestating floods in Somalia on their forums and tell each other to pray for us?

A couple of months back, I was enjoying my time at Niagara Falls when a young Indian girl rear-ended my car. Though the damage was minor, it irked me so bad . Amid her nervous apology, her distinctive mild sheer caught my attention – a cocktail of Indian spices mixed with her deodorant, an oddly intriguing detail amid my frustration because it sexually turned me on!! The whole situation was a big mess because I never in entire life had those two feelings accompanied each other at the same time,being very angry and getting a massive boner at the same time
No comment however

It’s really disgusting and pitiful how much you dudes are ass kissers to people who don’t like you…

There was a smart Somali guy in our school who never tried that hard but got good grades and the Asian guys including Indians would talk shit about him and say that he’s a criminal and a thief.

Do you think he has the same empathy for you a Somali dude? Is he posting on their discussion forums how bad Somali men have it and how they suffer discrimination?

Indians suffer from self hate even in their own country, they aspire to be white but unlike East Asians they don’t really meet the requirements for such privilege.

He’s basically crying on Reddit because he thinks he’s better than you and is wondering why he’s being treated like a negro 💀

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi it’s not. I know it sounds crazy but there’s a reason I’m saying it. These people are the very worst. The most dishonest, disingenuous, treacherous and xasid people in the world.
Israelis take the cake for that
:chrisfreshhah:

Trending