Racism against Indians being Normalised.

Celery

Vasodilator
Israelis take the cake for that
:chrisfreshhah:
I’m not so sure about that. These guys are much, much worse. My problem with them is that they breed like rats and are everywhere, trying to control everything. And they don’t just get their by their hard work and intelligence.

I’m not so sure about that. These guys are much, much worse. My problem with them is that they breed like rats and are everywhere, trying to control everything. And they don’t just get their by their hard work and intelligence.

Now put yourself in their position, how would you feel if someone was talking about you, your people (Somalis) and your family in the same light as you are doing right now?

The internet and anonymity is no excuse to behave the way you are. Remember Allah sees everything and what you do will always come back to you, no matter how insignificant you think it might be.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
stfu we are the most hated race the macrobian race is not gonna exist in 100 years and you guys are doing nothing about it
lol you wish I promise we will outlast any ethnic group, in fact their is no race on earth or ethnic group as pure blooded as Cushitic's or Somali people. We did not get diluted by Persian or roman blood like other Semitic groups. We are authentic then modern jews who are not even Israelites atleast my ancestors where the same people 3000 years ago same colour and features.

techsamatar

Yes unfortunately we are in the Same Basket about when it comes to racism I have seen countless times people making fun or insulting us any race Whites Blacks Asians + We get called Pirates,Terrorists,Skinnies, Light bulb Heads As a Bonus Racism reward.
Don't know about yall but I don't really mind pirate stereotype like in real life if being known for being tuff and making Ms looting then thats way better, we smell good and are in middle of playing Madows side and having that Eurocentric category so we can slide into that eastern cultures and middle east cosplaying plus our culture and being extreme Muslims. Also lets be honest everyone wants a Somali friend or thinks rocking with 'Malis' is lit maybe from my experience even the upper class Mfs I somehow mingle with them and I come from lineage of Nomads I even teach them some Somali and I can fit in with their right wing jokes since these weirdos think Somalis aren't black black, we are basically people that can play any side and just keep to ourselves.

Anyways that Indian needs some backbone and stop moaning, thank god for making me Cushitic and Horner and giving me this phenotype it is thanks to this the world is my oyster and I can mingle and fit in a lot of places

Last edited:
Don't know about yall but I don't really mind pirate stereotype like in real life if being known for being tuff and making Ms looting then thats way better, we smell good and are in middle of playing Madows side and having that Eurocentric category so we can slide into that eastern cultures and middle east cosplaying plus our culture and being extreme Muslims. Also lets be honest everyone wants a Somali friend or thinks rocking with 'Malis' is lit maybe from my experience even the upper class Mfs I somehow mingle with them and I come from lineage of Nomads I even teach them some Somali and I can fit in with their right wing jokes since these weirdos think Somalis aren't black black, we are basically people that can play any side and just keep to ourselves.

Anyways that Indian needs some backbone and stop moaning, thank god for making me Cushitic and Horner and giving me this phenotype it is thanks to this the world is my oyster and I can mingle and fit in a lot of places
Pathetic ana Arab can't believe you're trying to dickride dessert dwellers in the middle of debate.

techsamatar

Pathetic ana Arab can't believe you're trying to dickride dessert dwellers in the middle of debate.
when i have ever said ana arab you wannabe cadaan meatrider just look at ur pfp you probz have wet dreams of being blond and blue eyed. I just said our culture and geography we can mingle with middle east folk and last time I remember Somalia is in Arab league so it aint me who is claiming us to be Arab we don't even speak Arabic.

And lastly if you want to talk some Islamic history and facts on Semites we can and modern Arabs are Persian slave decents and not even Arab apart from language so cope.

Celery

Vasodilator
Now put yourself in their position, how would you feel if someone was talking about you, your people (Somalis) and your family in the same light as you are doing right now?

The internet and anonymity is no excuse to behave the way you are. Remember Allah sees everything and what you do will always come back to you, no matter how insignificant you think it might be.
I’m just generalizing. Intelligent people understand that I’m not talking about every single Indian. Rishi Suqar maneuvered his way into the PMs office when he had no business being there. Every lawyer, doctor, engineer is Indian. While they do work hard, they also hire their own and drown out others. In Canada they dominate absolutely everything.

What I hate more than anything is how badly they want to run everything. The UK has a dip prime minister. Two Indian candidates are fighting to be US president. Canadas NDP is run by a turban head.

when i have ever said ana arab you wannabe cadaan meatrider just look at ur pfp you probz have wet dreams of being blond and blue eyed. I just said our culture and geography we can mingle with middle east folk and last time I remember Somalia is in Arab league so it aint me who is claiming us to be Arab we don't even speak Arabic.

And lastly if you want to talk some Islamic history and facts on Semites we can and modern Arabs are Persian slave decents and not even Arab apart from language so cope.
Stop calaacaling on me nigga you niggas are embarrassing Somali dignity it was just few days ago when Yemenis where telling your lot that your ancestors are descendants from the Jungles of congo yet you guys still dickride them you don't have an ounce of dignity and pride in your selves tbh.

He's 18 and just experienced his first heartbreak. He needs to touch grass and realize a lot ethnicities have problems. Once he goes to college and mingle with other Indians he'll be fine.

Indians are resilient. Just look at their comment section. So spot on when you look at North America, UK and Australia.
Don’t fight back in the comments. Makes us look insecure.
Work hard to become better than them. Their words don’t matter.

Yeah, take their job, buy their businesses as Indians abroad are doing and hillbillies/basement dwellers can't do shit about any if that even if they want to so they just rant out on social media.

49d
This comment made my day.
We are better than them because our environment makes it so

49d
Indians have overtaken America .....
And more and more Indians are fleeing to America every year.

11 more replies

50d
It's true, that's what the East Asians did. Just kept their heads down and beat everyone at everything.

49d
32 votes

1 KUDOS
50d
Na if we won't fight back they will think they are better than us, look at how Jews are historically

Agree completely. Love Indian people especially the food, but when they act like they are still IN India something is wrong. For example..speaking their language in the workplace in front of Canadian coworkers and customers. Disrespecting Remembrance Day by constantly talking in their language right through the moment of silence. Asking why the Indian national Anthem isn't sung/played alongside the Canadian one at workplace events. This is too much.
:russ::dead:

Trending