Racism against Indians being Normalised.

cow dung invested people acting like victims when their whole society is colourist. I feel bad for sikhs sharing a country with them. You get what you give.

Honestly, Indians have it pretty bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People use AI to make images of Indians and this shit comes out. If people generated images of Somalis they'd get pirates and pirates is 100000% better than this.
puke GIF

A couple of months back, I was enjoying my time at Niagara Falls when a young Indian girl rear-ended my car. Though the damage was minor, it irked me so bad . Amid her nervous apology, her distinctive mild sheer caught my attention – a cocktail of Indian spices mixed with her deodorant, an oddly intriguing detail amid my frustration because it sexually turned me on!! The whole situation was a big mess because I never in entire life had those two feelings accompanied each other at the same time,being very angry and getting a massive boner at the same time

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Indian bashing should be dedicated an international holiday as important as Labour Day or the one month long holly, jolly Christmas season.

attash

Amaan Duule
Saw this while browsing through Indian self hate videos on TikTok. Forgot that we’re the Indians of Africa. What a humbling blackpill

View attachment 305584
I have no idea what you're talking about. Look up "the most handsome men in Africa" and tell me why Somalis are #1 on every list. :westbrookswag:

Celery

Vasodilator
Wallahi if anyone deserves racism it’s these people. They are the worst of the worst. So many of them and competing with everyone for everything. An unelected curry eater now runs the UK while two dipshits are vying for the US presidency. These people are committed to making our lives a living hell.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A man complaining about the background he was born into is deplorable
:what:
This is how a few thousand cadaans conquered a billion Indians and shipped them across the world like cattle
:damsel:
He needs to man up and quit complaining. Indians let this happen. They aren’t proactive and can’t defend themselves. This is why they were okay with being a buffer class between Whites and Blacks in Africa. They still have more neceb for the black people then the whites that made them indentured servants. My sympathy for them is limited, though I do feel a little bad since the hate is normalized and also Muslim Indians are affected by it.
:ivers:

I don't think his problem has anything to do with race. The guy is probably going through something else and is fixated on the perceived injustice of being Indian.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi if anyone deserves racism it’s these people. They are the worst of the worst. So many of them and competing with everyone for everything. An unelected curry eater now runs the UK while two dipshits are vying for the US presidency. These people are committed to making our lives a living hell.
My head breaks everytime I hear the name Nikki Haley
:damn:

Trending